• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mock draft thread 2017

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has way more talent but teams feel he is not motivated. Plus MCDowell is a possible 1st round pick. Wormely wont come close to the first round. Just my opinion.
mcdowell is a jack of all trades and a master of none he can play alot of postions on the dline more of 4-3 guy

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has way more talent but teams feel he is not motivated. Plus MCDowell is a possible 1st round pick. Wormely wont come close to the first round. Just my opinion.

So teams feel he isn't motivated? Did you research that or are you quoting somebody? My point is simple...your opinions are not your own. That is fine BTW but don't pretend you know a damn thing.

What makes McDowell more talented?

I don't think you know how to answer "why" questions. Why do you prefer McDowell to Wormley? Why do you prefer Reddick to Cunningham?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So teams feel he isn't motivated? Did you research that or are you quoting somebody? My point is simple...your opinions are not your own. That is fine BTW but don't pretend you know a damn thing.

What makes McDowell more talented?

I don't think you know how to answer "why" questions. Why do you prefer McDowell to Wormley? Why do you prefer Reddick to Cunningham?

already answered. I feel both players can do more things and are more talented. How simple can I get gk. wow.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
already answered. I feel both players can do more things and are more talented. How simple can I get gk. wow.

What makes you believe they can do more? What makes them more talented?

That wasn't really an answer. Why did you pick the #1 pick over the number 2 pick? Because he is better. Well no shit...that is always why you pick one over another.

That is your problem. You try to be smart but lack the ability to pull it off.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you believe they can do more? What makes them more talented?

That wasn't really an answer. Why did you pick the #1 pick over the number 2 pick? Because he is better. Well no shit...that is always why you pick one over another.

That is your problem. You try to be smart but lack the ability to pull it off.

are you serious? this is an opinion board. Those guys can do more its been proven in there workouts. what is up your ass dude.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you serious? this is an opinion board. Those guys can do more its been proven in there workouts. what is up your ass dude.

Opinions are based on something. I am trying to find out your something. Which workouts are you using? Do you even look at actual production?

Before you get huffy because I got mean, you started it at post 46.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinions are based on something. I am trying to find out your something. Which workouts are you using? Do you even look at actual production?

Before you get huffy because I got mean, you started it at post 46.

I base my opinions on my personal prefences and from what I hear from scouts. I also value Kiper and Dj from nfl.com opinions very high.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reddick can play ilb or outside linebacker alot of value as a fake gm of the draft my philsophey would be simple draft players that can play differnt roles so reddick and womly can do more then cunninham and web wormely can play the whole line

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did my research Reddick is a stud. I prefer him over Cunnigham and Watt
i would take watt over cunninham anyday of the week watt is a reddick type build him up he is a clay mathews put him at ilb teddy bruschi cunninham is a bean pole one trick pony

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its why I think they would pass on Hooker, they would start Swearinger and Cravens and draft someone else in the first. Then they would justify this by his recent injuries, surgeries.
Hooker's a play-maker, but... he had 17 missed tackles and apparently needs a lot of work on the fundamentals of tackling. You could not me over with a feather if the Skins pick him.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I base my opinions on my personal prefences and from what I hear from scouts. I also value Kiper and Dj from nfl.com opinions very high.

Excellent. Your opinions based off personal preference, Kiper, and DJ are in no way fact. That is all any of us wants you to acknowledge. Maybe acknowledge that reading Kiper doesn't make you any smarter than the rest of us. Don't try to pass off your opinion as you researching anything.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I would draft Reddick over Cunningham and McDowell over Wormley.

Dean, I just wanted to see how you came to the conclusion that it would be crazy to think otherwise. Like I said, I think Cunningham and Wormley are the safer picks, but I see Reddick and McDowell as more upside. Reddick's testable athleticism and quick twitch makes me believe he can actually cover if taught to do so. McDowell I like more as well. I think his arm length will help him inside.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent. Your opinions based off personal preference, Kiper, and DJ are in no way fact. That is all any of us wants you to acknowledge. Maybe acknowledge that reading Kiper doesn't make you any smarter than the rest of us. Don't try to pass off your opinion as you researching anything.

Of course nothing is a fact for this upcoming draft. I cant predict the future. What I can do is make opinions based on what I have learned through the draft process like every fan does.

You are just a nit picker. Its like saying that you think Kayaa is the best Qb in this draft and I would say no and you will respond how do you know you are not in the team draft rooms.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I would draft Reddick over Cunningham and McDowell over Wormley.

Dean, I just wanted to see how you came to the conclusion that it would be crazy to think otherwise. Like I said, I think Cunningham and Wormley are the safer picks, but I see Reddick and McDowell as more upside. Reddick's testable athleticism and quick twitch makes me believe he can actually cover if taught to do so. McDowell I like more as well. I think his arm length will help him inside.

ok MR. flip flop. lol