• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock Draft Chat

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe @Nosferatu could move the draft date :noidea: Im good for anything

Sorry for his loss

Sorry but I cannot move the draft to a different day. Thursday I have darts, Friday I have things to do for my plate sale Saturday as well as stuff for my step-daughters baby shower. Saturday I have more stuff to do for the shower and I have the plate sale, Sunday is the baby shower, Monday is my birthday. Tuesday is the draft with my Minnesota people, Wednesday is my final draft, a money league on Fantrax.

@femurov I'm not gonna make you spend money on a league where you might not be able to attend the auction. If you want out that's fine, i'll just delete the league.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but I cannot move the draft to a different day. Thursday I have darts, Friday I have things to do for my plate sale Saturday as well as stuff for my step-daughters baby shower. Saturday I have more stuff to do for the shower and I have the plate sale, Sunday is the baby shower, Monday is my birthday. Tuesday is the draft with my Minnesota people, Wednesday is my final draft, a money league on Fantrax.

@femurov I'm not gonna make you spend money on a league where you might not be able to attend the auction. If you want out that's fine, i'll just delete the league.
I'll be fine. Like I said, I trust my backup if I have to get called away. I trust that I can switch back and forth between my phone and a computer if I have to.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that I will save this league and I plan on doing just that, damnit!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 HOFer's 8 Non HOFer's 8 Never made a Pro Bowl?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up next? Why don't we do one of my brilliant ideas that I've spouted out before and got told that we should do it later when we can't think of anything cooler.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up next? Why don't we do one of my brilliant ideas that I've spouted out before and got told that we should do it later when we can't think of anything cooler.

What idea?...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is NBA up next? What about my idea for the removing players from your opponents roster?

16 Player Draft (1950-2010)
No player position requirement, but GM's will designate during the draft which position they are selecting them for (I.E. Chris Webber - PF, Lebron - SF, etc.).**
2 Half Lineups, set anyway the GM chooses regardless of position

Each round of the playoffs, GM's will be allowed to select two players to have removed from the opponents roster. The GM's will then set their two half lineups for their matchup. Players removed from the rosters are eliminated for future use, until the Championship/3rd place games.

Play-in round, with start with each GM removing two players. The QF round will have the play-in team select 4 players to remove from opponents roster. Opponent can select 2 players to remove from play-in teams roster, although they cannot be from the same position groups as removed in the play-in round. Semi-Finals, teams will remove an additional 2 players adding to the 4 removed from the QF's team. Each GM will be left with 10 players for the Semi-Final matchup.

For the Championship/3rd place games, rosters get reset and each GM can use their full team to set their two half lineups.

**The only rule for each gm in removing an opponents player is that they cannot remove the same designated position in that round. So GM one cannot remove two designated PG's from the opponents team and vice versa. This also applies for the QF round, where the play-in team gets to remove 4 players (4 different positions).

Thoughts?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is NBA up next? What about my idea for the removing players from your opponents roster?

16 Player Draft (1950-2010)
No player position requirement, but GM's will designate during the draft which position they are selecting them for (I.E. Chris Webber - PF, Lebron - SF, etc.).**
2 Half Lineups, set anyway the GM chooses regardless of position

Each round of the playoffs, GM's will be allowed to select two players to have removed from the opponents roster. The GM's will then set their two half lineups for their matchup. Players removed from the rosters are eliminated for future use, until the Championship/3rd place games.

Play-in round, with start with each GM removing two players. The QF round will have the play-in team select 4 players to remove from opponents roster. Opponent can select 2 players to remove from play-in teams roster, although they cannot be from the same position groups as removed in the play-in round. Semi-Finals, teams will remove an additional 2 players adding to the 4 removed from the QF's team. Each GM will be left with 10 players for the Semi-Final matchup.

For the Championship/3rd place games, rosters get reset and each GM can use their full team to set their two half lineups.

**The only rule for each gm in removing an opponents player is that they cannot remove the same designated position in that round. So GM one cannot remove two designated PG's from the opponents team and vice versa. This also applies for the QF round, where the play-in team gets to remove 4 players (4 different positions).

Thoughts?

It can get crazy with adding or remove players after each round. If this is the idea I say we limit this draft from basically an all-time to less years than when we win a matchup you get take a max number of HOFrs, non-HOFrs from that team...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we do a bucket & cap NBA draft?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time we did any kinda NBA bucket draft was March 2017

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will select 1 player from every bucket. We will have a total of 10 players. Players had to play 5 seasons with the team they are selected for. 3 seasons for the Bobcats. Every player plays 24 minutes.

Bucket 1 : Lakers : Cavaliers : Bulls
Bucket 2 : Spurs : 76ers : Bucks
Bucket 3 : Trailblazers : Jazz : Celtics
Bucket 4 : Pistons : Mavericks : Heat
Bucket 5 : Knicks : Thunder : Pacers
Bucket 6 : Suns : Rockets : Wizards
Bucket 7 : Nuggets : Warriors : Timberwolves
Bucket 8 : Nets : Hawks : Clippers
Bucket 9 : Magic : Pelicans : Raptors
Bucket 10 : Kings : Grizzlies : Bobcats

Something like this....

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I would like to add a cap to it, we have never done a bucket & cap NBA draft, at least I don't think so.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, we never did a cap & bucket NBA draft.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually a cap makes no sense if we are only drafting one player from each bucket. If we draft 20 players two from each bucket then a cap makes sense, I think we should do that.

20 players each player plays one full quarter.

Now we just need to decide on the cap for each bucket.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have the cap at $20 so every single player could be drafted?

Do we lower it to $15 which will make a few players ineligible?

Do we lower it to $12 which would make a lot more players ineligible?

Or lower?