• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MNF: Giants - Vikings

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want to know why they chose to have Freeman throw the ball 53 times and Peterson run 13 times. Just a horrible game plan, especially when you have a QB who has been in this system less than two weeks ago.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want to know why they chose to have Freeman throw the ball 53 times and Peterson run 13 times. Just a horrible game plan, especially when you have a QB who has been in this system less than two weeks ago.

NY Giants knew that too. They were stacking the box and daring Minnisota to pass. Add to that Peterson has a bad hamstring. I saw at one point he was only getting something like 2 yards a carry.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NY Giants knew that too. They were stacking the box and daring Minnisota to pass. Add to that Peterson has a bad hamstring. I saw at one point he was only getting something like 2 yards a carry.

They had to have known this was the game plan which is why they should have started Ponder. I just don't understand starting the guy after a little over a week of practice and learning the offense. None of it makes sense to me. Just a disaster waiting to happen.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had to have known this was the game plan which is why they should have started Ponder. I just don't understand starting the guy after a little over a week of practice and learning the offense. None of it makes sense to me. Just a disaster waiting to happen.

I agree. They should have started Ponder. Several of Freeman's passes could have been picked off. Looked bad

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. They should have started Ponder. Several of Freeman's passes could have been picked off. Looked bad

What's the point of starting Ponder when he's obviously not part of their future plans? To win a meaningless game? It's not like Minny is making the playoffs. They know what they have in Ponder(which isn't much). Vikes should see what they have with Freeman and get him reps to see if he's the future.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the point of starting Ponder when he's obviously not part of their future plans? To win a meaningless game? It's not like Minny is making the playoffs. They know what they have in Ponder(which isn't much). Vikes should see what they have with Freeman and get him reps to see if he's the future.

I agree that they need to see what Freeman has but it is unrealistic to think that you will get a gage of this after him practicing with your team for a little over a week. That is not long enough for any QB to get accustomed to his new team. It isn't fair to Freeman or the rest of the players to just throw him to the wolves and say "screw this game".