• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB National League Draft : CHAT

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Fathers Brothers...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the show. Walton Goggins is my favorite actor ever

Goggins is phenomenal.

Perfect example of how fucked up Hollywood is. The fact that for whatever reasons he doesn't meet the criteria of being a "movie star" is just disturbed.

So glad that he's got an in with Tarrentino and was allowed to shine in H8

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My oldest Son Jared passed his boards Friday, is officially an RN and is turning Pro MMA in September. My 18 year old Erik played in the Texas 2A-4A All Star game yesterday at Dell Diamond in Round Rock and I got to walk out on the field with him in intro's. Just when I think my Fathers Day weekend couldn't get any better, I get home this morning, my two little fella's, Ian and Sammy have a gift for me and tell me that since it's Fathers Day, I can have any dinner I want. I say I think I'm gonna make myself a big pot of chili and Ian goes "how about a steak'. I said, great, I will make myself a steak and make yall some chili. Ian says..''uh, no, I get a steak too'' LOL
Happy Fathers Day to my Pop up in Heaven. Haven't seen him in a while, but I will see him again. If your Dad is still around, hug him today fellas

Congrats Jared on passing your boards!!! That is no easy feat and a LOT of hard work. My wife is a BSRN and now with the ER/Trauma unit. Nurses don't get the credit they deserve for all their hard work. 12hr shifts not including the drive, losing out on lunches and dinners because swamped at work, and being so busy you forget to pee. Doctors get the credit while the nurses run the show. I wish you the very best in your job. Any advice/help you need feel free to ask and I am positive my wife wouldn't mind answering.

Congrats Erik on a outstanding game. If you need any help or advice on baseball to not ask me. Stick with your old man on that one.

Ian & Sammy please throw another steak on the grill or stove for me please. Uncle Josh will be over with the beer. However chili also sounds good so I am torn. Fathers Day is a 2 way blessing. We get to enjoy our family and get a day we are celebrated. Of course Mothers Day is more special because they are the ones in charge and do all the heavy lifting but I am grateful for this day.

So Happy Fathers Day Troy you got a amazing family!!! :suds:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mr.hockey4242 is OTC for 2 picks & Johnny is OTC for 1. Full Draft Thread is updated. Where is Nos today? Maybe he had a few to many Cosmopolitans.

ROUND 21
21.1.241 : WLK : Shawn Green - RF
21.2.242 : Nos : Juan Pierre - PR/CF
21.3.243 : Hockey :
21.4.244 : Ritz : Stephen Strasburg - SP
21.5.245 : UK : Jay Bell - 2B/SS
21.6.246 : Mebert : Vinny Castilla - 3B
21.7.247 : EHB : Ken Giles - RP
21.8.248 : Johnny :
21.9.249 : Shane :
21.10.250 : Milk:
21.11.251 : WLK :
21.12.252 : 500 :

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Jared on passing your boards!!! That is no easy feat and a LOT of hard work. My wife is a BSRN and now with the ER/Trauma unit. Nurses don't get the credit they deserve for all their hard work. 12hr shifts not including the drive, losing out on lunches and dinners because swamped at work, and being so busy you forget to pee. Doctors get the credit while the nurses run the show. I wish you the very best in your job. Any advice/help you need feel free to ask and I am positive my wife wouldn't mind answering.

Congrats Erik on a outstanding game. If you need any help or advice on baseball to not ask me. Stick with your old man on that one.

Ian & Sammy please throw another steak on the grill or stove for me please. Uncle Josh will be over with the beer. However chili also sounds good so I am torn. Fathers Day is a 2 way blessing. We get to enjoy our family and get a day we are celebrated. Of course Mothers Day is more special because they are the ones in charge and do all the heavy lifting but I am grateful for this day.

So Happy Fathers Day Troy you got a amazing family!!! :suds:
Thank You Buddy, same to you and your family and all the guys here on the board. These mock are a blast, but the best part is the friends you make with the great group of guys we have, you and Tommy, WLK, 500, Smitty, EHB, Milk, Mebert, Hockey, heck at least 10 more draft geeks that hang out here. Just a great group of fellas

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank You Buddy, same to you and your family and all the guys here on the board. These mock are a blast, but the best part is the friends you make with the great group of guys we have, you and Tommy, WLK, 500, Smitty, EHB, Milk, Mebert, Hockey, heck at least 10 more draft geeks that hang out here. Just a great group of fellas

I wish I lived in driving distance of you guys so we could hangout more then just online. However then I might discover that WLK is a transgender midget and then I really would like to hangout with that crazy guy. :suds: (that post has nothing to do with sex you perverts and no offense to anyone if they are a transgender LP)

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goggins is phenomenal.

Perfect example of how fucked up Hollywood is. The fact that for whatever reasons he doesn't meet the criteria of being a "movie star" is just disturbed.

So glad that he's got an in with Tarrentino and was allowed to shine in H8
He's one of those actors that is so good he isn't just playing a part, he just playing himself in the role of that character. 3 of my favorite shows ever were The Shield, SOA and Justified, and he was a stud in all 3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skyped with the old man and he loved the t-shirt. Troy I will also have a steak please :suds:
White Oak TX buddy, I'm grabbing some 20 ounce ribeyes at Skinner's butcher shop, gonna soak them in a little beer marinade and stir up some mushrooms and onions in soy and Worcestershire for the side and to put on the potatoes. Only thing, if you don't like Sweet Tea, Diet Pepsi or ice cold Corona, you will need to bring a drink:suds:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's one of those actors that is so good he isn't just playing a part, he just playing himself in the role of that character. 3 of my favorite shows ever were The Shield, SOA and Justified, and he was a stud in all 3

Yup I liked The Shield even more than Justified. He kills it in both. Also love the difference between Shane and Boyd while also being similar. Both are bad guys that you love to watch but Boyd is more a typical bad guy that knows he's a criminal and is charismatic while Shane just slips into crime slowly and finally hits that point of no redemption.

And then of course he can play a tranny!!!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White Oak TX buddy, I'm grabbing some 20 ounce ribeyes at Skinner's butcher shop, gonna soak them in a little beer marinade and stir up some mushrooms and onions in soy and Worcestershire for the side and to put on the potatoes. Only thing, if you don't like Sweet Tea, Diet Pepsi or ice cold Corona, you will need to bring a drink:suds:

You lost me at mushrooms. Damn and I almost was on the airplane.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup I liked The Shield even more than Justified. He kills it in both. Also love the difference between Shane and Boyd while also being similar. Both are bad guys that you love to watch but Boyd is more a typical bad guy that knows he's a criminal and is charismatic while Shane just slips into crime slowly and finally hits that point of no redemption.

Your turn. Don't want you to be skipped to many times that it affects your team. Ps. You get my PM?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of buying another Nats hat today at mall for Fathers Day present I just got a Devon Still Bengals Jersey. Always wanted one. What a amazing story about his daughter beating cancer, how the Bengals thought about cutting him but kept him on the practice squad so he would have health insurance for his daughters bills. Still went to Penn State and I am so happy that his daughter beat cancer.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of mushrooms?

I wouldn't do any shrooms (the happy kind or food kind). Despised them as a kid so much that even to this day if anything has mushrooms on it I refuse to eat it. Probably wouldn't mind it now but just being a baby.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane has been texted

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I liked Shane, but you can tell he's having fun playing Boyd

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk has been texted

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash