• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB National League Draft : CHAT

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you people in Minnesota drank GOOD beer.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you people in Minnesota drank GOOD beer.

I want my beer to taste like beer not syrup or fruit! Some of the beers I drank throughout my life in Minnesota are Old Milwaukee (Named best American Beer Multiple times) Grain Belt, Hamms and PBR...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat
Good Will Hunting
Trains, planes and automobiles
Stand by me
Life of Pi
Something about Mary
Simon Birch
Glory
Man on Fire
Training Day
American Gangster
Philadelphia
50 first dates
Big Daddy
Happy Gilmore
No Country for Old Men
Shawshank Redemption
Boogie Nights
Troy
Gladiator
Sixth Sense
Usual Suspects
A Few Good Men
Liscence to Drive
New Jack City

I'll stop I could just keep going... I can't honestly say these are my top 25, but the first 25 I thought of...

Honorable Mention

Colors
Lost Boys
Blow
The Dark Knight
Rounders

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wire
Games of Thrones
The Office
Forensic Files
Snapped
Blackish
Empire
Ray Donovan
Nurse Jackie
Shameless

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 438.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want my beer to taste like WATER not syrup or fruit! Some of the beers I drank throughout my life in Minnesota are Old Milwaukee (Named best American Beer Multiple times) Grain Belt, Hamms and PBR...

FIFY

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better be good or i'm blaming you!
The show is about a U.S. Marshall and his friend(and foe) who happens to be very bad guy. Walton's character is the villain, who was a born again Christian in prison, but traumatic events cause him to go back to being worse than he ever was before. I love this seen in season 3 where he had just shot a traitor in the chest, and while staring down at him, says "would you like something for the pain?" and then presses his gun against the guys forehead and pulls the trigger....

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! To you amazing dads here on the Hoop. :clap:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a amazing breakfast in bed. Hash browns and lots of crispy bacon. I got to pick out a Nationals hat last night. Today is a good day.

For my dad who my son calls papa we got him a shirt that says "Papa the man, the myth, the legend". I have a amazing father and he showed me the way to be a amazing father to my son. Thank you dad for everything you have done.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a amazing breakfast in bed. Hash browns and lots of crispy bacon. I got to pick out a Nationals hat last night. Today is a good day.

For my dad who my son calls papa we got him a shirt that says "Papa the man, the myth, the legend". I have a amazing father and he showed me the way to be a amazing father to my son. Thank you dad for everything you have done.
My oldest Son Jared passed his boards Friday, is officially an RN and is turning Pro MMA in September. My 18 year old Erik played in the Texas 2A-4A All Star game yesterday at Dell Diamond in Round Rock and I got to walk out on the field with him in intro's. Just when I think my Fathers Day weekend couldn't get any better, I get home this morning, my two little fella's, Ian and Sammy have a gift for me and tell me that since it's Fathers Day, I can have any dinner I want. I say I think I'm gonna make myself a big pot of chili and Ian goes "how about a steak'. I said, great, I will make myself a steak and make yall some chili. Ian says..''uh, no, I get a steak too'' LOL
Happy Fathers Day to my Pop up in Heaven. Haven't seen him in a while, but I will see him again. If your Dad is still around, hug him today fellas

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My oldest Son Jared passed his boards Friday, is officially an RN and is turning Pro MMA in September. My 18 year old Erik played in the Texas 2A-4A All Star game yesterday at Dell Diamond in Round Rock and I got to walk out on the field with him in intro's. Just when I think my Fathers Day weekend couldn't get any better, I get home this morning, my two little fella's, Ian and Sammy have a gift for me and tell me that since it's Fathers Day, I can have any dinner I want. I say I think I'm gonna make myself a big pot of chili and Ian goes "how about a steak'. I said, great, I will make myself a steak and make yall some chili. Ian says..''uh, no, I get a steak too'' LOL
Happy Fathers Day to my Pop up in Heaven. Haven't seen him in a while, but I will see him again. If your Dad is still around, hug him today fellas

Skyped with the old man and he loved the t-shirt. Troy I will also have a steak please :suds: