• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Dynasty Draft III : CHAT

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have personally verified through hands on research that my team has the combined longest penis length and 3 most girth.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ty cobb was the hardest to verify. That mother fuckers corpse cleated.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ty cobb was the hardest to verify. That mother fuckers corpse cleated.

With his mother? That's just gross?

Who had the unenviable task of verifying that one? I mean the decay on both of them....

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With his mother? That's just gross?

Who had the unenviable task of verifying that one? I mean the decay on both of them....

I take my research very seriously. I could not trust anyone else to be thorough enough.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy fans are pussies sorry @UK Cowboy I went to a bar tonight in Texas for those who don’t know and watched the cowboys game in my Redskins gear expecting someone to say something. Not a single person said shit. Now I’ve been to philly and I literally had to remove my jersey before entering the establishment. I didn’t expect a fight but was looking forward to some good old fashion trash talk. I was let down tonight.

Now onto the removal of someone from the draft. I’m to drunk to review who said what but not knowing the full details (my disclaimer) I think no one should have been removed. Finish the draft and then next time just don’t allow a person to participate. If you start the draft finish it. Again I’m not sure what was said after I made my awesome pick with Fred McGriff but feel if it wasn’t waaaay over the line just let them talk shit, finish the draft and then reevaluate for next draft. Just my drunk opinion.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy fans are pussies sorry @UK Cowboy I went to a bar tonight in Texas for those who don’t know and watched the cowboys game in my Redskins gear expecting someone to say something. Not a single person said shit. Now I’ve been to philly and I literally had to remove my jersey before entering the establishment. I didn’t expect a fight but was looking forward to some good old fashion trash talk. I was let down tonight.

Now onto the removal of someone from the draft. I’m to drunk to review who said what but not knowing the full details (my disclaimer) I think no one should have been removed. Finish the draft and then next time just don’t allow a person to participate. If you start the draft finish it. Again I’m not sure what was said after I made my awesome pick with Fred McGriff but feel if it wasn’t waaaay over the line just let them talk shit, finish the draft and then reevaluate for next draft. Just my drunk opinion.
Cowboys fans not paying attention to a Redskins jersey is like Yankees fans not paying attention to Rays gear...why bother

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys fans not paying attention to a Redskins jersey is like Yankees fans not paying attention to Rays gear...why bother

Not to mention what type of pussy wears a jersey just so he could get into a confrontation

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably thought he was slow...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Mook and Hall are gone... @ghey

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're the best.

My FIL has a kindve hobby buissness now, sellin shrooms. Got all licensed up to sell to restaurants and stores. Raises a few varieties, but hasent had any luck raising morels, yet.

Never heard of anyone being able to raise Morels. A few years back a resturant in NYC was paying $50/lb for morels from a few hunters. Needs to look at Gin Sing growing, lol.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Mook and Hall are gone... @ghey

no they aren't, They just traded me their next two round picks and Bob Gibson for Blake Snell, my next round pick and a player to be named later.

I also made a trade with Chomp will update soon.

They both said to confirm this for them. Thanks

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard of anyone being able to raise Morels. A few years back a resturant in NYC was paying $50/lb for morels from a few hunters. Needs to look at Gin Sing growing, lol.
I've seen pics online of trays full of morels, like you'd see white mushrooms being grown. But I don't know what method they used. MSU has attempted. Guy I know got soil em sech from the Ag Department, didn't work.

I soak mine in water overnight. Then dump the water around an apple tree and a white pine. Got a few in those spots last year. Nothing significant though.

Fresh ones are usually $30-50/lb as far as I know. Never bought or sold any.

Ran into a few patches of ginseng on state land and at my grandmas, but I don't know where to sell it. Unless I drive to West Virginia. Lol