• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Dynasty Draft III : CHAT

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know, i will defend hall here... i dont like the whole implied BS... i have gotten into fights around here(not just in the mock draft boards) where i didn't mean anything bad, and people take what i wrote the wrong way.... that's what just happens with message boards.. people think that thinks are implied-ed... but maybe they are just not...

but i have implied many times that i think Nosferatu is a ginger....
Oh I've definitely gotten into my share. I was being kind with implied tho. Didn't really feel like bumping everything and dragging it out. I've actually learned a lot from y'all. Sometimes we need that outside perspective to grow

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus... who is on the clock?

:lm::lm::lm:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BckTBmm.gif

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive learned that there is one asshat in here and a bunch of enablers.

Don't worry you and your friends won't be here long.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know what I did to imply shitting on your drafts....I would have never recruited 4 or 5 more guys to this group if I didn't think the football draft went awesome (and I mean other than winning). Talked this group up, was enjoying learning new stuff from a bunch of you guys, sharing draft ideas, breaking down all sorts of different shit from sports to the Office to God knows what, and generally having a really great time until last night. But honestly after everything Nos and Shane have said I could give two fucks now about how I apparently ruffled feathers that I didn't know I was even ruffling besides the stupidity last night...(it's pretty ironic that the "lack of respect" comment wasn't even geared towards us - I took offense and that slowly led us down the path to where we are now. But no going back now and maybe sooner was better than later because something tells me that this isn't the first time Nos has acted like a neurotic mega douche and flipped out on something and that Shane has gone full fucktard. Don't care to stick around to see more. Sushi you're a bit of a prick so I was looking forward to catching wits with you in hoop - my favorite sport. Oh well. Rest of you are cool - peace out and enjoy your future drafts. Really sorry again about your friend

Mookie out

Chomp_Chomp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,090.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still would like to add that I hope you catch aids.

Is it my pick yet? Damn this draft is slow

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know what I did to imply shitting on your drafts....I would have never recruited 4 or 5 more guys to this group if I didn't think the football draft went awesome (and I mean other than winning). Talked this group up, was enjoying learning new stuff from a bunch of you guys, sharing draft ideas, breaking down all sorts of different shit from sports to the Office to God knows what, and generally having a really great time until last night. But honestly after everything Nos and Shane have said I could give two fucks now about how I apparently ruffled feathers that I didn't know I was even ruffling besides the stupidity last night...(it's pretty ironic that the "lack of respect" comment wasn't even geared towards us - I took offense and that slowly led us down the path to where we are now. But no going back now and maybe sooner was better than later because something tells me that this isn't the first time Nos has acted like a neurotic mega douche and flipped out on something and that Shane has gone full fucktard. Don't care to stick around to see more. Sushi you're a bit of a prick so I was looking forward to catching wits with you in hoop - my favorite sport. Oh well. Rest of you are cool - peace out and enjoy your future drafts. Really sorry again about your friend

Mookie out

After everything we have said, good lord man, do you ever read the shit you and your friends post?

What do you think changed from draft one to draft two? Could it be you brought in the biggest piece of shit to ever join our drafts? Could it be that people noticed Hall bash every team you played while talking your team up? He literally did not say one kind word about anyone elses team when it came to your games, i'm not the only one who noticed that and if you can be honest with yourself your team wasnt any better than half the teams in the draft. It goes to show how good the people in our drafts are that we let a newbie walk in and voted him Champion in his first draft. Here's an idea if you ever join another group of fellas who draft try to get along with them, don't act superior and try to make them change the way they do things after you have been there 10 minutes. And don't bring that disease of a human Chump!

Simply fucking amazing that you have taken absolutely no responsibility for this fucking shit show!

Go back to your safe space where you all agree on everything without question and take your bitch with ya!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still would like to add that I hope you catch aids.

Is it my pick yet? Damn this draft is slow

as long as you also hope them to be rich, it is not much of an insult... you gotta say i hope you get aids and are too poor to pay for the medicine... MUCH stronger...

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chomp is being ridiculous.

Sorry for providing reasons why I voted. I did the same.in other matchups as well. It's not that the losing teams sucked they had to have a reason to lose after all though.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry for providing reasons why I voted. I did the same.in other matchups as well. It's not that the losing teams sucked they had to have a reason to lose after all though.

It's okay man, but quickly can you tell me did we all only vote for each other against you and Mookie? A follow up question if I may, did you both only vote for each other?

I'll hang up and listen, thank you...

Also I was serious, I may think you guys are garbage but I would never wish anything bad on ya, take care...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's okay man, but quickly can you tell me did we all only vote for each other against you and Mookie? A follow up question if I may, did you both only vote for each other?

I'll hang up and listen, thank you...

Also I was serious, I may think you guys are garbage but I would never wish anything bad on ya, take care...

not true... nos wants you both to get bunions

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Troy will be picking soon.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted for the teams I thought were the best as I'm sure you did.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mookie out

Yeah well I can see how I would come off as a prick if you weren’t used to my humor. I’m always up for good debates for hoop though so feel free to chime in at least with respects to my team. All these fucks hate basketball around here so would have been cool to discuss it with someone else who appreciates the game.

:suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah well I can see how I would come off as a prick if you weren’t used to my humor. I’m always up for good debates for hoop though so feel free to chime in at least with respects to my team. All these fucks hate basketball around here so would have been cool to discuss it with someone else who appreciates the game.

:suds:

i appreciate the game... i just dont appreciate that we do the drafts...

edit: fine, i dont appreciate the game... you win.... OK @CitySushi .... here's a cookie!!!