• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Dynasty Draft III : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beta Male? Haha. Good one. Dick Sucking jokes...wonderful. Got me good!

Thanks buddy, I guess only you get to make stupid claims, sorry...

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may just make that last one my profile pic - but then I'd have to explain why my son isn't there anymore......:D

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 126,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks buddy, I guess only you get to make stupid claims, sorry...

I know way more about making stupid claims than you. You havent made stupid claims for 80 years until now!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50" TV on my pc.....So, full size HD for those pics.

He is such a bad influence!

tenor.gif

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that our cycles have synced can I borrow a tampon?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know way more about making stupid claims than you. You havent made stupid claims for 80 years until now!
Dud I work in details I'm just going to shoot straight with you . From the outside looking. It does look a lot like you play hype man for Mookie. Between voting threads and the chat threads. It seems an awful lot like you pump his teams up. While tearing others down. At one point you were chest pumping about "your drafts". You may see nothing wrong with it and it may be a norm in your drafts. But thats not what the drafts are about here. Its not a mechanical process where we just pick players. or work tactics. Its more geared towards enjoying the drafts,discussions and people involved. While sharing knowledge about the sport without tearing each other down. Sushi used the perfect metaphor. I can say I would not go into one of your drafts and behave that way. And don't get me wrong i'm not saying you are a bad guy I really don't know you. But based on the patterns and behaviors i've seen. You could learn a lot from this group if you just had fun.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
believe me, i know more about stupid claims than any of ya... i once claimed that keystone light was good...

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 126,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dud I work in details I'm just going to shoot straight with you . From the outside looking. It does look a lot like you play hype man for Mookie. Between voting threads and the chat threads. It seems an awful lot like you pump his teams up. While tearing others down. At one point you were chest pumping about "your drafts". You may see nothing wrong with it and it may be a norm in your drafts. But thats not what the drafts are about here. Its not a mechanical process where we just pick players. or work tactics. Its more geared towards enjoying the drafts,discussions and people involved. While sharing knowledge about the sport without tearing each other down. Sushi used the perfect metaphor. I can say I would not go into one of your drafts and behave that way. And don't get me wrong i'm not saying you are a bad guy I really don't know you. But based on the patterns and behaviors i've seen. You could learn a lot from this group if you just had fun.

I've never said that this board drafts poorly, or that it's too slow. We have a good thing going on FB like you feel you do here and I never was trying to say either was better or worse just what happened.

"teams" haha where it's been one draft.
I legit felt that Mookies team was better then those he faced and it doesn't seem so farfetched because there was only one that the voting was even close (the championship) so clearly I was not the only one. You taking the time to notice that shows that there may have been preconcieved thoughts about such behavior.

I also took the time to justify my votes except on a few where I was busy and wanted to get the votes in.

I have had fun and I have learned already, I learn things everyday. Ive learned that there is one asshat in here and a bunch of enablers. Which I don't blame you for defending as if how this whole situation played out but like I'm surprised they sell so many high horses in these parts.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 126,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
believe me, i know more about stupid claims than any of ya... i once claimed that keystone light was good...
Oooo lawdy. I posted in the beer forum but it's a bit slow.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

holy shit, I did too when it first came out, thanks for letting me get that confession out.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never said that this board drafts poorly, or that it's too slow. We have a good thing going on FB like you feel you do here and I never was trying to say either was better or worse just what happened.

"teams" haha where it's been one draft.
I legit felt that Mookies team was better then those he faced and it doesn't seem so farfetched because there was only one that the voting was even close (the championship) so clearly I was not the only one. You taking the time to notice that shows that there may have been preconcieved thoughts about such behavior.

I also took the time to justify my votes except on a few where I was busy and wanted to get the votes in.

I have had fun and I have learned already, I learn things everyday. Ive learned that there is one asshat in here and a bunch of enablers. Which I don't blame you for defending as if how this whole situation played out but like I'm surprised they sell so many high horses in these parts.
You don't have to say this board drafts poorly. I could point you to posts where its implied. Nor do you have to tear a team down. I'm just pointing out your tendencies and habits. And giving you constructive criticism dude. Its an important part of growth. What you do with it is up to you

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to say this board drafts poorly. I could point you to posts where its implied. Nor do you have to tear a team down. I'm just giving you constructive criticism dude. Its an important part of growth. What you do with it is up to you

you know, i will defend hall here... i dont like the whole implied BS... i have gotten into fights around here(not just in the mock draft boards) where i didn't mean anything bad, and people take what i wrote the wrong way.... that's what just happens with message boards.. people think that thinks are implied-ed... but maybe they are just not...

but i have implied many times that i think Nosferatu is a ginger....