• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Dynasty Draft III : CHAT

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the HISTORY of baseball, lol

I know you are joking now... But seriously, i didn't even think he deserved the CY this year... even posted that in the CY thread on the baseball... He was a glorified relief pitcher... which is also why his ERA+ was so high...

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snell era+219
Sandy era+190

glorified RP with 221 k's??? actually Ryan Yarbourgh was their glorified RP with 16 wins

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can pull up too many pitcher with more of CG and shutouts, that I would not draft in front of Koufax.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm, hold it, I am not the next one to go after Chomp, Mook and Hall now am I? I am very afraid now. I see a green dot on my chest, errrr now another one....smitty, devil, stand over here between Nos and I, just want to talk with you for a second.

I even laughed before I picked him. Sorta seen this already, you all are right ERA+219 and FIP of 2.95 is not a great season. The LSPs that get drafted after "the snell pick" are much better choices.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm, hold it, I am not the next one to go after Chomp, Mook and Hall now am I? I am very afraid now. I see a green dot on my chest, errrr now another one....smitty, devil, stand over here between Nos and I, just want to talk with you for a second.

I even laughed before I picked him. Sorta seen this already, you all are right ERA+219 and FIP of 2.95 is not a great season. The LSPs that get drafted after "the snell pick" are much better choices.
Plus sign stats aren't exactly my thing.

I'm okay with him getting the CYA, but only cuz JV got smacked around by Detroit right before the break. That doesn't happen, he wins. I'll go to my grave knowing that. (Mariners kicked his teeth in a couple weeks after that too, but n'rmind that.)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snell does have more career starts than one of my relievers.

I'll give him that. He's tied with Hiller is seasons with 150+ Ks too.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snell does have more career starts than one of my relievers.

I'll give him that. He's tied with Hiller is seasons with 150+ Ks too.

ummm, hiller's top was 134 Ks not sure how 221 compares but anyway.

I get it, always got it, one great season doesn't make an all time great, but you can't be an all time great without one. Many took a beating when Kershaw was drafted, I am sure, a few years ago.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning ladies. Or is that term to sensitive for some of you. If so feel free to drop out if this mock draft I could use less competition.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed 7 pages, wondering if it was all Snell talk lol.

I texted Femur

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never said that this board drafts poorly, or that it's too slow. We have a good thing going on FB like you feel you do here and I never was trying to say either was better or worse just what happened.

"teams" haha where it's been one draft.
I legit felt that Mookies team was better then those he faced and it doesn't seem so farfetched because there was only one that the voting was even close (the championship) so clearly I was not the only one. You taking the time to notice that shows that there may have been preconcieved thoughts about such behavior.

I also took the time to justify my votes except on a few where I was busy and wanted to get the votes in.

I have had fun and I have learned already, I learn things everyday. Ive learned that there is one asshat in here and a bunch of enablers. Which I don't blame you for defending as if how this whole situation played out but like I'm surprised they sell so many high horses in these parts.

Yeah you dont have to say you dont like the style of our drafting bc we are already know now. As far as the voting, Mook did win but every time you voted for him the reasoning was a bit far fetched, it was kinda like you were making up reasoning to get his vote or you didnt know what you were talking about imo.
The thing you obviously dont realize is we disagree A LOT but we do it in fun and know how to handle ourselves, and we do get into intense debates. It wasnt a good look coming in here in your first draft...tell us how to draft and creating this shitstorm.
The funny thing is you think we value older generational players more but it’s simplify not true. It’s just that we value them appropriately, just like we draft modern guys approprately. It just doesnt make sense you would draft a modern player who has finished half his career before an old timer whose career is done and over, and he had a better career. This myth that old timers were slow, couldnt throw over 90, need 30 foul balls to get a base hit is just simplify not true...I’m sorry you feel that way and you are enable to open your horizon. There are going to be players in every era that are overrated but if seems like pre-1900’s you think they are ALL overrated.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know what I did to imply shitting on your drafts....I would have never recruited 4 or 5 more guys to this group if I didn't think the football draft went awesome (and I mean other than winning). Talked this group up, was enjoying learning new stuff from a bunch of you guys, sharing draft ideas, breaking down all sorts of different shit from sports to the Office to God knows what, and generally having a really great time until last night. But honestly after everything Nos and Shane have said I could give two fucks now about how I apparently ruffled feathers that I didn't know I was even ruffling besides the stupidity last night...(it's pretty ironic that the "lack of respect" comment wasn't even geared towards us - I took offense and that slowly led us down the path to where we are now. But no going back now and maybe sooner was better than later because something tells me that this isn't the first time Nos has acted like a neurotic mega douche and flipped out on something and that Shane has gone full fucktard. Don't care to stick around to see more. Sushi you're a bit of a prick so I was looking forward to catching wits with you in hoop - my favorite sport. Oh well. Rest of you are cool - peace out and enjoy your future drafts. Really sorry again about your friend

Mookie out

Yep we started it all and everything you said was all bc you were just trying to help. Your friend Chomp was never out of line and you never were a smart ass. You also live in fairytale land

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comedy will be a year from now when we look back at this draft after Snell goes 7-12 with a 4.76 ERA next season

The entire reason I took Dwight Gooden was to come to the chat and poke fun at Snell. Then I got to the chat and realized that time had passed......

Snell should stay away from cocaine.