• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Dynasty Draft III : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Hall is clearly the level headed one of the group. Probably why he can deal with all those kids at work haha

When did they start their careers? Was it before 2005? Was their career pretty much over by the late 2000s? Then to me they aren't considered modern era players.

And we explained why we don't have nay dead ball players, but you choose not to accept that answer lol or maybe you just "see what you want to see"

But you're right, this is totally just us.

You guys are friends with Ducey right? Why don't you ask him how his time in the drafts has been? If he says i've been as ass hole in any way or tried to force my opinions on him even a little bit I will shut up and admit you guys are right and I am in the wrong and I have been the ass hole this entire time.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to bring you into this Ducey...

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 126,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, that's petty. I'm starting to wonder if the GOD under your avatar is because you believe him or are trying to establish yourself as one.

BG82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha this is great. So worth scrolling back 20 pages

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu
Calling a spade a spade = let's be honest = just keeping it real or however the hell you want to phrase it. Not sure why not offends anyone. The point I was simply trying to make by posting teams I've drafted in the past containing dead ball players, and explaining how we've been beaten to certain deadball or "1st 80 years of the game" targets is that if you are doing to judge us simply by our roster in this draft, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for us to do the same to you. My opinion was NOT that you are biased against modern players - I figured that you would have more if the draft fell a certain way, just like we would have more old school players - and I even stated as such, then you took it to personal level. Not my style and better ways to spend my time if that's how it's going to be. What happened to the guy that texted me the other night discussing opinions on various players..getting to know each other? Felt there was a mutual respect, a desire to share ideas, opinions etc but obviously I was wrong. The guy you turned into last night figured he knew everything there was to know about me, told me how I felt about eras, called me an idiot (again today) - talking out of my ass etc. It's simple - I'm not spending my life doing that kind of stupid s*** so if that's going to be the norm I'll be happy to leave. Attack my opinions all you want - come at me personally and start telling me how I feel when you don't really know me at all and it's an issue for me.

But some of you attack our opinions, and yes you are attacking, and it is okay. Hahaha okay. If you arent attacking, we arent attacking...look back at the thread man. It’s tic for tac. Yes your people came at us so quit being a pussy and man up. Bc if you think all of us are crying, you are mistaken. YOU started this whole thing so be a fucking man and stop acting like Chomp.

I believe we said at the beginning we arent forcing you to stay, you want to shit on our drafts...we are here to have fun, yes debate but your little friends calling us a pussy for something you wanted to start...nah that is just childish. Ducey is a cool guy so when he said he might have some guys to join it was all cool, ducey has been nothing but cool since he got here, a good drafter as well.

So we will say it again if you wanna throw a hissy fit do it somewhere else. It’s kind of pathetic honestly..

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu
Calling a spade a spade = let's be honest = just keeping it real or however the hell you want to phrase it. Not sure why not offends anyone. The point I was simply trying to make by posting teams I've drafted in the past containing dead ball players, and explaining how we've been beaten to certain deadball or "1st 80 years of the game" targets is that if you are doing to judge us simply by our roster in this draft, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for us to do the same to you. My opinion was NOT that you are biased against modern players - I figured that you would have more if the draft fell a certain way, just like we would have more old school players - and I even stated as such, then you took it to personal level. Not my style and better ways to spend my time if that's how it's going to be. What happened to the guy that texted me the other night discussing opinions on various players..getting to know each other? Felt there was a mutual respect, a desire to share ideas, opinions etc but obviously I was wrong. The guy you turned into last night figured he knew everything there was to know about me, told me how I felt about eras, called me an idiot (again today) - talking out of my ass etc. It's simple - I'm not spending my life doing that kind of stupid s*** so if that's going to be the norm I'll be happy to leave. Attack my opinions all you want - come at me personally and start telling me how I feel when you don't really know me at all and it's an issue for me.
Don't take this wrong but these drafts are intended in fun. I'm not sure what your drafts are like. But theres no need to knock teams or play politics here. Its more of a family enjoy the drafts and conversations environment. Ive drafted with nos and everyone more times than I know. And I've never seen any hostility. I have-not even sen Nos troll theres a lot of really good people in this forum. We may joke around and insult each other in fun. But I've never seen lame bush league childish trolling like I just read in this forum.

Tbh everyone handled it quite well not feeding into it. This is just my opinion spend less time fixating on the players and the draft. Don't take everything so serious and have fun with it. And spend more time enjoying the people in the draft. Theres so much more to a draft than selecting players etc but thats jmo

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m glad we are having fun...I am

giphy.gif

Saxy Time

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did y’all have tryouts or just automatically become cheerleaders and +1’ers way back when? Heavens to Betsy I feel like I’m back in school.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't take anything away from trendsetting and I respect their dominance over era. But I feel their era is vastly inferior to that of the 20-30's, and definitely inferior to post immigration up until the early 60's and probably againse the mid/80's to late 90's.

But what makes them VASTLY inferior the reason you said was valid but the counterpoints actually work against them. So I dont really see how you can give respect to that era but not understand why. That’s all. Some people have already made the comment, even after 1900, that the pitchers couldnt hit 90 mph. That right there is bias 101 imo

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did y’all have tryouts or just automatically become cheerleaders and +1’ers way back when? Heavens to Betsy I feel like I’m back in school.

Thank you, tell your friends to quit already! :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah no kidding. Your boy Chomp...is he in grade school? Maybe it’s one of Hall’s students lolzzz

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, that's petty. I'm starting to wonder if the GOD under your avatar is because you believe him or are trying to establish yourself as one.

lolzzz another post that makes absolutely no sense at all, winning. :suds:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nutswing:

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to stay out of this but what @Chomp_Chomp did to bring @wlk3 into this and his death is one of the most classless things I've ever seen. There are issues here and that's fine. If life was perfect we'd all be millionaires. Still I enjoy it here as I do on the other board but there appear to be issues between the 2 groups which is a shame as all boards are filled with class acts. Hope they get fixed because there are quality drafters on all boards. That's all I have to say. Oh and @Shanemansj13 is ghey, that is all.