• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Dynasty Draft III : CHAT

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trying to turn you against him...what's with your guys. Hostile Environment lol.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But calling someone fucking stupid off of barely having any interaction with them. Pretty classy.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chomp's being a tool too, but at this point he's probably just trolling.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trying to turn you against him...what's with your guys. Hostile Environment lol.

Whats funny is that you guys are the ones that started with the hostility, holy fuck man it's almost like you were sent here just to be assholes, feel free to walk away man...

Chomp_Chomp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,090.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are all of you always like this? Or did your friend passing put a grain of sand in your pussies?

I mean that I could understand. Acting like a fool because you are in sorrow makes sense.

Chomp_Chomp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,090.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats funny is that you guys are the ones that started with the hostility, holy fuck man it's almost like you were sent here just to be assholes, feel free to walk away man...

I am sorry I'm such a Dick

Last edited by a moderator:

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't lump me in with others, or them with me. My actions are my own just like you have yours.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now there Chomp goes being an idiot. Seesh

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started the hostility when you called Mook an idiot. Nothing had been said before that. You got all butthurt that I didn’t like some of the older picks.

Not everyone is going to agree with your opinion. You figure an old ass dinasaur like yourself would understand that by now.

Reading comprehension isn't a strength for you is it...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are all of you always like this? Or did your friend passing put a grain of sand in your pussies?

I mean that I could understand. Acting like a fool because you are in sorrow makes sense.

First off don’t you fucking mention a friend in a sentence again unless it’s positive. Leave WLK out of this. I’m not taking anyone’s side but what you just mentioned I feel crosses the line. Respectfully asking you don’t bring it up again.

Chomp_Chomp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,090.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming you have a wife. Don’t know how a bitch could deal with your constant need for
First off don’t you fucking mention a friend in a sentence again unless it’s positive. Leave WLK out of this. I’m not taking anyone’s side but what you just mentioned I feel crosses the line. Respectfully asking you don’t bring it up again.

I in no way was trying to disrespect your friend, and purposely avoided using his name.

Just trying to figure out why Nos is such a douche. If he is in mourning, makes sense.

Will respectfully avoid the topic in the future.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming you have a wife. Don’t know how a bitch could deal with your constant need for

I in no way was trying to disrespect your friend, and purposely avoided using his name.

Just trying to figure out why Nos is such a douche. If he is in mourning, makes sense.

Will respectfully avoid the topic in the future.

Thank you.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started the hostility when you called Mook an idiot. Nothing had been said before that. You got all butthurt that I didn’t like some of the older picks.

Not everyone is going to agree with your opinion. You figure an old ass dinasaur like yourself would understand that by now.

My guess is that it will even out with some of your bias' against modern players

What have I said that would make you think I have a bias against modern players? I have a player that played in 2010, how many dead ball guys you have again?

Not from what you said but how I see you drafting. Sure I'll give you some points for your pen. As far as your rotation goes, 1965 your most recent career start, the rest way back. Gwynn the most recent hitter at 1982 the rest way back. Just calling a spade a spade if we are biased so are you

Everything was smooth until that first quote from Mookie, there was no reason at all to say that, we just agreed voting would be interesting and were moving on. The calling a spade a spade comment wasn't appreciated and that's where everything started.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone text BG

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he clearly has an issue with asserting his dominance. I guess whatever he needs to make himself happy/sleep at night/get his rocks off.

So you and Mookie take turns? He comes in here and tries to get everyone to get along and you come in after and throw shots. Then you have Chomp, he seems pretty knowledgable honestly, but he acts like a 12 year old. Maybe he is still in college...idk I dont know much about you guys. Seems like most of you (not all) are hear to basically tear down these drafts more than anything.

You use foul balls as a point for you but you dont look at the things that could actually hurt those old timers, it works both ways. I can see why you dont think of od-timers. Expand your horiizon, stop being so stubborn buddy. The history of the game is a beautiful thing, we wouldnt have this game without those old-timers. They paved the way.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahh stay classy...gheytor. I havent meant many Gheytor fans that are so lolzz. It’s crazy the majority of them are all the same, very childish. It must be that shit water in Gainesville

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you and Mookie take turns? He comes in here and tries to get everyone to get along and you come in after and throw shots. Then you have Chomp, he seems pretty knowledgable honestly, but he acts like a 12 year old. Maybe he is still in college...idk I dont know much about you guys. Seems like most of you (not all) are hear to basically tear down these drafts more than anything.

You use foul balls as a point for you but you dont look at the things that could actually hurt those old timers, it works both ways. I can see why you dont think of od-timers. Expand your horiizon, stop being so stubborn buddy. The history of the game is a beautiful thing, we wouldnt have this game without those old-timers. They paved the way.

Are you talking about Nos that we wouldn’t have these drafts without the old timers?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously folks text BG or BK or BJ anyone to pick