• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Dynasty Draft III : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chomp_Chomp can someone text him, let's get this draft finished...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, nice goal!!!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeler, Jennings, McGraw, Barnes, and especialy Hamiltonall played a majority of their or all of their career where foul balls were not strikes. It's why their OBPs are so high, and I just so think if we all played a game today they'd be able to hang.

You mention the foul ball rule but failed to also mention during this time teams often used one ball until it started to get soft and unravel, you also didn't mention most stadiums were much larger, you also didn't mention pitchers were allowed to throw spitballs, scuff balls and pitchers would spit tobacco on the ball making the ball harder for hitters to see and something else you obviously don't know they didn't have stadium lights then.

I'm starting to believe you guys are all like 12 years old because you so clearly know nothing about the history of this game.

Chomp_Chomp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,090.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mention the foul ball rule but failed to also mention during this time teams often used one ball until it started to get soft and unravel, you also didn't mention most stadiums were much larger, you also didn't mention pitchers were allowed to throw spitballs, scuff balls and pitchers would spit tobacco on the ball making the ball harder for hitters to see and something else you obviously don't know they didn't have stadium lights then.

I'm starting to believe you guys are all like 12 years old because you so clearly know nothing about the history of this game.

You sure a pompous son of a bitch aren't you??

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 126,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea I'm aware if all those things, it's the same reason why I'd be wary of drafting a pitcher from back then unless it's Cy.

I don't really believe I know more about baseball history than you do. But like come on dude what is your malfunction.

I'm starting to think that many of those draft victories of yours are because you've twisted your beliefs on to these cats to boost your ego.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hell with the Zoloft the doctor put me on these new guys going after the silverback gorilla (Nos) is my new anti-drug.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 126,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he clearly has an issue with asserting his dominance. I guess whatever he needs to make himself happy/sleep at night/get his rocks off.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he clearly has an issue with asserting his dominance. I guess whatever he needs to make himself happy/sleep at night/get his rocks off.

Don’t put me in your sentence like I’m against Nos. I’m just stating I like to hear people give him shit at times. Like little hyenas nipping at a sleeping lion. Then the tired old lion wakes up and tears them to shreds.

I’ll be the monkey in the tree flinging poo and just watching the shit go down.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just obvious some people don't know how to handle themselves comparatively to others

I'm starting to think that many of those draft victories of yours are because you've twisted your beliefs on to these cats to boost your ego.

But like come on dude what is your malfunction.

lolzzz