• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Dynasty Draft III : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are all of you always like this? Or did your friend passing put a grain of sand in your pussies?

I mean that I could understand. Acting like a fool because you are in sorrow makes sense.

This comment right there pretty much sums it all up. These are just drafts, fun but competitive, but these are still people. We actually have lives outside of these mocks unlike you guys....obviously.
Nah we dont need ^^^these kind of people here. Talking about a friend of ours, whose family is grieving, like this. You take mocks more serious than people passing away. How pathetic are you? You act like a 12 year old dude

Saxy Time

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This comment right there pretty much sums it all up. These are just drafts, fun but competitive, but these are still people. We actually have lives outside of these mocks unlike you guys....obviously.
Nah we dont need ^^^these kind of people here. Talking about a friend of ours, whose family is grieving, like this. You take mocks more serious than people passing away. How pathetic are you? You act like a 12 year old dude

Brah you gotta stop with the “you guys” shit. I manage a fucking bank and have a 9 year old. I have quite the fucking life outside this forum that overvalues dinosaurs. I’m finishing this draft out and leaving you all to mingle as you had. ✌️

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to stay out of this but what @Chomp_Chomp did to bring @wlk3 into this and his death is one of the most classless things I've ever seen. There are issues here and that's fine. If life was perfect we'd all be millionaires. Still I enjoy it here as I do on the other board but there appear to be issues between the 2 groups which is a shame as all boards are filled with class acts. Hope they get fixed because there are quality drafters on all boards. That's all I have to say. Oh and @Shanemansj13 is ghey, that is all.

Yeah just looked back and saw the comment. Completely unacceptable. We enjoy you being here man :suds: Hope the holidays treated you and your family well

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just catching up on all this and tbh I’ve been thoroughly entertained.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brah you gotta stop with the “you guys” shit. I manage a fucking bank and have a 9 year old. I have quite the fucking life outside this forum that overvalues dinosaurs. I’m finishing this draft out and leaving you all to mingle as you had. ✌️

See ya!! You can stick up for him all you want but it was fucking classlass. Yep, kinda just proved it all right there “dinosaurs”. You know nothing about the history of the game, keep living in a bubble man :suds:

Chomp_Chomp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,090.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See ya!! You can stick up for him all you want but it was fucking classlass. Yep, kinda just proved it all right there “dinosaurs”. You know nothing about the history of the game, keep living in a bubble man :suds:

And you know everything. You are the greatest and I wish I knew as much about baseball as you do.

I’ll just keep plowing your wife instead. :suds:

Saxy Time

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At no point did I defend anyone’s point you immature prick. I’ve made my own points. You can quote and bait all you’d like but a few more picks for me and you can all get back to your sausage fest.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 126,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saxy nor I ever defended Chomp's actions...again stop lumping us all together.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At no point did I defend anyone’s point you immature prick. I’ve made my own points. You can quote and bait all you’d like but a few more picks for me and you can all get back to your sausage fest.

to be fair, it is still a sausage fest... unless we got any females here... and if we do, then hi!!!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu
Calling a spade a spade = let's be honest = just keeping it real or however the hell you want to phrase it. Not sure why not offends anyone. The point I was simply trying to make by posting teams I've drafted in the past containing dead ball players, and explaining how we've been beaten to certain deadball or "1st 80 years of the game" targets is that if you are doing to judge us simply by our roster in this draft, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for us to do the same to you. My opinion was NOT that you are biased against modern players - I figured that you would have more if the draft fell a certain way, just like we would have more old school players - and I even stated as such, then you took it to personal level. Not my style and better ways to spend my time if that's how it's going to be. What happened to the guy that texted me the other night discussing opinions on various players..getting to know each other? Felt there was a mutual respect, a desire to share ideas, opinions etc but obviously I was wrong. The guy you turned into last night figured he knew everything there was to know about me, told me how I felt about eras, called me an idiot (again today) - talking out of my ass etc. It's simple - I'm not spending my life doing that kind of stupid s*** so if that's going to be the norm I'll be happy to leave. Attack my opinions all you want - come at me personally and start telling me how I feel when you don't really know me at all and it's an issue for me.

So this is how it all started...

No but Smitty did and you piggy backed on his point...like I said prob semantics I just didn't agree w the phrasing

I'm not angry about it, I just can't wait to see how y'all vote...

My guess is that it will even out with some of your bias' against modern players

So... You said shit to me because you thought I piggy backed what Smitty said but I never used the word disrespected, but holy fuck stop everything you didn't like the phrasing! I said there is an obvious bias which there clearly is then I said i'm not mad about it I just can't wait to see how y'all vote you then said likewise which should have ended the conversation right there. But nope you had to throw in one more shot even though there is absolutely nothing to show that I have a bias against current players, like 1/4 of my team played in the 2000's i'm sorry that's not enough for you but it's 1/4 team more than you have of players who played the first 80 years of the league.

So get the fuck out of here with that what happened to that person I was texting with, i'm the same fucking guy, but i'm not just gonna let you and your friends come in here and start shit talking me or anyone else for that matter and if you don't like that then fucking leave!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My original "respect" comment was aimed at Bums. Lol

Cuz he was talkin shit about Stoke's band of midgets and ancient Greeks.

In no way am I sorry it turned into this. I do not apologize.