• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB All Star Salary Cap Draft: CHAT

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without getting into what a joke the electoral college and the two party system are, I believe it is not a waste waste to vote 3rd party. They may have no chance of winning, but it could build some momentum for 3rd party candidates in the future. Let's say that the voting goes 40%/35% for Trump and Hillary then someone like Gary Johnson ends up with 25% of the general vote. People would look at this and it may be enough to make a change to the whole way of voting. Now, I am ju st pulling numbers out of my ass and it may take more than 1 election for anything to happen, but it is the only voice we have to make some sort of change to this bullshit system we have of electing a president.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually write in myself on the ballot, but I am seriously considering voting for Johnson for the reason above.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is the majority will not vote for the 3rd party, that's why it's a wasted vote.
Exactly. It's not like it's 33% across the board. To your other point, the fact that Obama and either Hilary or Trump will be the freaking POTUS for a 12 year period is an absolute disgrace.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should not be forced to A) vote for a candidate I don't want B) not vote at all because my candidate won't win. Please vote is the main thing I keep preaching. It's a honor you have a right many people died for.

You are all over the place here... you cant say you should not HAVE to vote for a candidate you don't like and then say YOU HAVE TO VOTE...

The right to vote is also the right NOT to vote... And to say you cant complain... that is stupid, you can complain about anything at any point... people just don't have to listen or care...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I take Steve Dalkowski? He never played in the Majors but he could throw it reportedly 110 mph lol

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I take Steve Dalkowski? He never played in the Majors but he could throw it reportedly 110 mph lol

I remember when that came out I was a kid, wasn't he reportedly gonna sign with the Mets?

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are all over the place here... you cant say you should not HAVE to vote for a candidate you don't like and then say YOU HAVE TO VOTE...

The right to vote is also the right NOT to vote... And to say you cant complain... that is stupid, you can complain about anything at any point... people just don't have to listen or care...

You sir must have swallowed to much this morning to grasp what I said. I am saying there are more options then just 2 candidates. You shouldn't have to vote for a candidate you don't want to vote for. Everyone should vote.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Milk can take a hockey player, I say go for it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sir must have swallowed to much this morning to grasp what I said. I am saying there are more options then just 2 candidates. You shouldn't have to vote for a candidate you don't want to vote for. Everyone should vote.

I understand you are saying there is more than 2 candidates, but that's not saying the third candidate is any good either...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand you are saying there is more than 2 candidates, but that's not saying the third candidate is any good either...
But he's not Hillary OR Trump! :D

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What you are not understanding is 100 times out 100 voting for a third party canidate is a wasted vote, no third party canidate is ever going to receive 270 electoral votes, you are simply taking votes away from the canidate whos views are closer to that of the third party canidate, do you realize the two main party canidates are backed by billion dollar corporations, do you think these corporations are just going to throw money away on backing a Republican or a Democrat just to watch a third party canidate win? NOT A CHANCE IN HE11! Also if a third party canidate ever did miraculously get 270 electoral votes do you really think the electors would vote for them? Ummm no, there is way to much money involved in this. The only way a third party canidate will ever have a chance is if all third party canidates get together to create a third party that is united, it would take some time for them to start winning seats in the house and senate like 10-20 years or more but eventually it could happen...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you are not understanding is 100 times out 100 voting for a third party canidate is a wasted vote, no third party canidate is ever going to receive 270 electoral votes, you are simply taking votes away from the canidate whos views are closer to that of the third party canidate, do you realize the two main party canidates are backed by billion dollar corporations, do you think these corporations are just going to throw money away on backing a Republican or a Democrat just to watch a third party canidate win? NOT A CHANCE IN HE11! Also if a third party canidate ever did miraculously get 270 electoral votes do you really think the electors would vote for them? Ummm no, there is way to much money involved in this. The only way a third party canidate will ever have a chance is if all third party canidates get together to create a third party that is united, it would take some time for them to start winning seats in the house and senate like 10-20 years or more but eventually it could happen...

Who are you voting for?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK has been texted

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the real question about this upcoming election is what percentage of potential voters actually vote... I guarantee that it is the lowest it ever has been...