• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB All Star Salary Cap Draft: CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, nevermind I see Ritzy did...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why WLK texted me at 1 saying I was OTC when I picked hours earlier plus it was him that was OTC the whole time.
Because it was way too late to call.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is awkward... :crutch:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a political guy so please help me here without laughing at me. Why do people feel we only have 2 choices Hilary or Trump? Shouldn't I vote for who I think is best even if he/she has what experts say no chance? I took several polls on topics I favored and it kept ranking them 1. Gary Johnson 2. Trump 3. Different people each time. So why should I vote for just trump or Hillary. Thanks for advice. The one thing I learned while serving is that no matter what I should vote and everyone should vote. I don't care if you vote for the opposite of my pick or that you feel that Mickey Mouse is the best candidate to lead this country as long as you vote but confused on why we are basically forced to vote on a republican or democrat.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a political guy so please help me here without laughing at me. Why do people feel we only have 2 choices Hilary or Trump? Shouldn't I vote for who I think is best even if he/she has what experts say no chance? I took several polls on topics I favored and it kept ranking them 1. Gary Johnson 2. Trump 3. Different people each time. So why should I vote for just trump or Hillary. Thanks for advice. The one thing I learned while serving is that no matter what I should vote and everyone should vote. I don't care if you vote for the opposite of my pick or that you feel that Mickey Mouse is the best candidate to lead this country as long as you vote but confused on why we are basically forced to vote on a republican or democrat.

There is no reason not to. Some people seem to think it is throwing away the vote, but I think that is asinine. If you like Gary Johnson and his platform, enough votes gets the libertarian party a seat at the debates. It is not an insignificant achievment.

Plus Lincoln was a third party candidate

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember if you don't vote then can't complain later if you don't like how the country is being run. Your vote/voice does matter. Always hated hearing people say Obama is a idiot and I ask them who they voted for and they said no one I didn't like the options. Well then you can't complain if you didn't do the bare minimum and vote for your president.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember if you don't vote then can't complain later if you don't like how the country is being run. Your vote/voice does matter. Always hated hearing people say Obama is a idiot and I ask them who they voted for and they said no one I didn't like the options. Well then you can't complain if you didn't do the bare minimum and vote for your president.

I don't agree with this at all. In some states your vote won't matter, for instance I live in Texas if I wanted to vote for Hillary I might as well just stay home, there is no way she is winning Texas. As far as voting for a 3rd party canidate it is a wasted vote, until we actually do away with the two party system anyhow.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with this at all. In some states your vote won't matter, for instance I live in Texas if I wanted to vote for Hillary I might as well just stay home, there is no way she is winning Texas. As far as voting for a 3rd party canidate it is a wasted vote, until we actually do away with the two party system anyhow.
I agree with you. If you live in TX, it's Red, no matter what .If you are in a state that is contested, and you vote 3rd party, you are simply taking a vote from your second, but realistic choice

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with you both if the majority votes for the third party won't the third party win?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should not be forced to A) vote for a candidate I don't want B) not vote at all because my candidate won't win. Please vote is the main thing I keep preaching. It's a honor you have a right many people died for.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with you both if the majority votes for the third party won't the third party win?

The thing is the majority will not vote for the 3rd party, that's why it's a wasted vote.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should not be forced to A) vote for a candidate I don't want B) not vote at all because my candidate won't win. Please vote is the main thing I keep preaching. It's a honor you have a right many people died for.

People didn't die so we could vote. Do you know why there is an electoral college? Let me answer that for you since most people don't know, we have an electoral college because our forefathers didn't trust us to vote directly for who becomes President.

Voting for President today is like voting if you wanna die of by drowning or burning, both suck and I don't wanna choose from either.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is the majority will not vote for the 3rd party, that's why it's a wasted vote.

No vote is wasted a wasted vote is one not cast. This goes out to everyone. If you vote in this election, I don't care for whom I will text you less or not at all or I will transfer your texts all to milk instead. Seriously I just want people to vote and get out of that mind set that your voice doesn't matter.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No vote is wasted a wasted vote is one not cast. This goes out to everyone. If you vote in this election, I don't care for whom I will text you less or not at all or I will transfer your texts all to milk instead. Seriously I just want people to vote and get out of that mind set that your voice doesn't matter.

Counter-Point... If you live in a state thats already decided in favor of the other canidate and you go vote anyhow I will text you every hour on the hour telling you that you are less than dumb... :suds: