• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB All Star Salary Cap Draft: CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, so you admit to making an argument that you didn't even believe in to try and win? Wow....and I wouldn't say I ''attacked'' you...I asked you if you were really gonna hit Walker leadoff and you got defensive. Maybe if you hadn't made the BS argument against Griffey hitting leadoff, you wouldn't have to defend hitting a 3 hole hitter at the top of the order yourself
:wash:

Walker is a 3 hole hitter on your average team he's obviously not a 3 hole hitter on my team. I got defensive? Kinda like you did when I said Griffey wasn't a leadoff hitter? I'm not going to have to defend anything, Lemme say this one more time my leadoff hitter has a career average of .313 and a career OBP of .400, just think how good teams would be if they had so many fucking amazing hitters on their team they could have a guy with those numbers leading off! :thumb:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walker is a 3 hole hitter on your average team he's obviously not a 3 hole hitter on my team. I got defensive? Kinda like you did when I said Griffey wasn't a leadoff hitter? I'm not going to have to defend anything, Lemme say this one more time my leadoff hitter has a career average of .313 and a career OBP of .400, just think how good teams would be if they had so many fucking amazing hitters on their team they could have a guy with those numbers leading off! :thumb:

You said a lot after you said "I'm not going to have to defend anything" then went on defended your choice :pound:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found my phone. Nap time Dora had it the whole time

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bolts is up and
Found my phone. Nap time Dora had it the whole time

Better make sure she didn't call her cousin Diego, he might be in the Artic circle and you might be on text restriction like 500...:noidea:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant on the Rockies.. on my average team?? WTF is that? You get your panties in a wad pretty east don't ya? I think my "average" team matches up pretty well with your squad lol. Biggio is obviously a better lead-off hitter than Walker, Speaker destroys Hernandez as a 2 hole, as good as your 3 hole is, Babe is is certainly better, your 4-5 guys are obviously great, but my 4-7 of Manny, Murray, Kiner and Edgar is pretty damn salty. Walter Johnson is better than your Ace, Feller is better than your #2 and Billy Wagner is as good as your closer and a lefty to boot. If my team is average, I'd have to call your bunch slightly below average

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant on the Rockies.. on my average team?? WTF is that? You get your panties in a wad pretty east don't ya? I think my "average" team matches up pretty well with your squad lol. Biggio is obviously a better lead-off hitter than Walker, Speaker destroys Hernandez as a 2 hole, as good as your 3 hole is, Babe is is certainly better, your 4-5 guys are obviously great, but my 4-7 of Manny, Murray, Kiner and Edgar is pretty damn salty. Walter Johnson is better than your Ace, Feller is better than your #2 and Billy Wagner is as good as your closer and a lefty to boot. If my team is average, I'd have to call your bunch slightly below average

Not to jump in randomly but I think he meant the average real MLB team haha

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn't...he said on your average team, "obviously" not mine. First off, Larry Walker would hit 3rd on either the Rangers or Twins, and since the Rangers have 60 wins and the Twins are the Twins, that wasn't it

Unless he really meant Walker couldn't hit 3Hole for the sucky Twins, in which case we'd have to ask just how many of today's Twins could start for his mock team lol

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy fuck man!

Since you said the attack about Griffey went on 9 pages I went back and found it. It didn't even last 3 pages, I literally posted like 3 times about it and one of those times was just to say I guess our views are different and I wasn't the only one who thought that. That was also the last draft we used rankings I believe.

You lost in the Championship game to Smitty so it's not like you were ousted early because I said Griffey wasn't a lead off hitter. There were 8 teams in the draft and Smitty got to 4 votes first, you had 2 votes and two people still hadn't voted. Yeah me saying I didn't think Griffey was a leadoff hitter really hurt you...

That draft was in January 2015, so something that happened more than 1 1/2 years ago was still bothering you so much you figured you'd bring it up today even though it had zero affect on the outcome. Okay, fair enough...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn't...he said on your average team, "obviously" not mine. First off, Larry Walker would hit 3rd on either the Rangers or Twins, and since the Rangers have 60 wins and the Twins are the Twins, that wasn't it

Unless he really meant Walker couldn't hit 3Hole for the sucky Twins, in which case we'd have to ask just how many of today's Twins could start for his mock team lol

What the hell's wrong with you today? All I got is wow...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, why would I say Walker was a 3 hole hitter on your team when you have the Bambino? I actually did mean on an average team Walker is a 3 hole hitter but my team is not average so he's not,,, Good Lord...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Bolts

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell's wrong with you today? All I got is wow...
LOL, why would I say Walker was a 3 hole hitter on your team when you have the Bambino? I actually did mean on an average team Walker is a 3 hole hitter but my team is not average so he's not,,, Good Lord...
Because that was 100% the EXACT same argument that I made for Griffey...that he may not have been a traditional lead-off hitter but would have hit lead-off for me, and would have been great. Not only did you want about how you couldn't vote for a team without a traditional lead-off, but you in fact voted against me, when you admitted on this thread it was a BS argument. I apologize for "attacking you" when I asked if you were using Walker as a lead-off. Have it your way Bro, both ways

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck man!

Since you said the attack about Griffey went on 9 pages I went back and found it. It didn't even last 3 pages, I literally posted like 3 times about it and one of those times was just to say I guess our views are different and I wasn't the only one who thought that. That was also the last draft we used rankings I believe.

You lost in the Championship game to Smitty so it's not like you were ousted early because I said Griffey wasn't a lead off hitter. There were 8 teams in the draft and Smitty got to 4 votes first, you had 2 votes and two people still hadn't voted. Yeah me saying I didn't think Griffey was a leadoff hitter really hurt you...

That draft was in January 2015, so something that happened more than 1 1/2 years ago was still bothering you so much you figured you'd bring it up today even though it had zero affect on the outcome. Okay, fair enough...
Says the man who tells people he can't vote for them because they have a freaking Nose Tackle playing Defensive Tackle. You want to pull up posts Bud? I'd be happy to compare how many times I get into arguments with people who vote against me as opposed to when you do

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lebowski2:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that was 100% the EXACT same argument that I made for Griffey...that he may not have been a traditional lead-off hitter but would have hit lead-off for me, and would have been great. Not only did you want about how you couldn't vote for a team without a traditional lead-off, but you in fact voted against me, when you admitted on this thread it was a BS argument. I apologize for "attacking you" when I asked if you were using Walker as a lead-off. Have it your way Bro, both ways

I don't like either as a lead off, but i must say i like Walker better just because of OBP... if you want your best players to be great then give them the most to do so IMO... and in that sense Walker is better than Griffey...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were right, I see the context. Let me ask you this though....if someone says they hold it against someone for batting Gruffly Jr lead-off, and then gets bent when someone questions them hitting Larry Walker lead-off....hypocritical or no?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear, the player had to debut in 2000 to be eligible right?