• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB All Star Salary Cap Draft: CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... about 40 minutes with no traffic. 3 1/2 hours any other time.

I grew up in Chantilly, Va 35min from DC depending on the horrible traffic of 66 or 495. I miss my family and friends up there but traffic I do not.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy beaches!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritzy used to be an O's fan but switched to the Nats, in other words he's not a real fan...

EDIT... Let me just say I mean no offense Ritz, but when you are a real fan of a team nothing and I mean nothing makes you give up on them and move to a different team...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are looking at a move in January... What's good...? Has to be DC accessible, 3 kids, 2 baseball players, 1 might be on the spectrum... Looking for culture, sports, and affordable housing...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are looking at a move in January... What's good...? Has to be DC accessible, 3 kids, 2 baseball players, 1 might be on the spectrum... Looking for culture, sports, and affordable housing...

Welcome to Tejas! This state gives you all three things you are looking for...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Affordable housing hahahaha

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did @tlance go? Figures, I get home and am one pick away from spending a lot of money on another player

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Affordable housing hahahaha

Well, I guess we'd probably have to stop wasting money and buy so I guess it's not that high on the list...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tejas has very affordable housing...

The wife needs to move to a bigger market DC, NY maybe... But the company needs her to head that way...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife needs to move to a bigger market DC, NY maybe... But the company needs her to head that way...

Houston/Dallas are big markets and its a two hour plane ride to DC. I don't know about DC but you will not find affordable housing in NYC unless you wanna live in the Bronx...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Annapolis and the surrounding areas (Arnold, Severna Park, Edgewater to name a few) have most of what you are looking for. Not sure what you mean by "affordable housing". There are some places that are more expensive than others. There is a lot of less expensive places on the Eastern shore, but the bridge is a bitch.

I have a few friends in real estate that I can hook you up with. They would be able to tell you a lot more about some of the places closer to DC on the Maryland side. Be sure to find out about the school systems. I can steer you around the Anne Arundel County schools because I grew up here and live here, but I don't know much about other counties.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did @tlance go? Figures, I get home and am one pick away from spending a lot of money on another player
Why is everyone asking me? I'm almost positive it wasn't my turn to watch him.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Annapolis and the surrounding areas (Arnold, Severna Park, Edgewater to name a few) have most of what you are looking for. Not sure what you mean by "affordable housing". There are some places that are more expensive than others. There is a lot of less expensive places on the Eastern shore, but the bridge is a bitch.

I have a few friends in real estate that I can hook you up with. They would be able to tell you a lot more about some of the places closer to DC on the Maryland side. Be sure to find out about the school systems. I can steer you around the Anne Arundel County schools because I grew up here and live here, but I don't know much about other counties.

Virginia has great schools I've heard, my wife has a coworker that lives in mt rainier Maryland and says it's good... As for housing, I looked at renting and it was between 1600-2500 a month... We pay $900 now and it's in a great house great area but it is Mississippi... We've pretty much figured we have to buy so that's going to be what it is... I do want to see the schools but worst case we thought about homeschooling, at least from January to next school year... What you gave me (names of cities) is what I'm looking for so I can look up the info...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston/Dallas are big markets and its a two hour plane ride to DC. I don't know about DC but you will not find affordable housing in NYC unless you wanna live in the Bronx...

They want her to be able to be accessible for news outlets, speaking engagements, Whitehouse stuff in DC or can take a train to NY if need be or vice versa... Univision actually bought her company out and they have a huge base in Houston and I have a brother living and running around selling speakers and video screens in Austin, but they don't want her on that side of the map... NY is too expensive IMO and I haven't wanted anything to do with the Bronx since the days of bdp... South Bronx South South Bronx...:popsdance:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia has great schools I've heard, my wife has a coworker that lives in mt rainier Maryland and says it's good... As for housing, I looked at renting and it was between 1600-2500 a month... We pay $900 now and it's in a great house great area but it is Mississippi... We've pretty much figured we have to buy so that's going to be what it is... I do want to see the schools but worst case we thought about homeschooling, at least from January to next school year... What you gave me (names of cities) is what I'm looking for so I can look up the info...

I was stationed in Norfolk Virginia, it's the most boring state I have ever lived in (I lived in a lot of different states) unless you are in Va Beach it's a fucking yawnfest. Also the roads and traffic there are horrible, If you need to be near DC and NYC I would suggest Delaware or Jersey...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was stationed in Norfolk Virginia, it's the most boring state I have ever lived in (I lived in a lot of different states) unless you are in Va Beach it's a fucking yawnfest. Also the roads and traffic there are horrible, If you need to be near DC and NYC I would suggest Delaware or Jersey...

Hmmm... Nobody suggested Delaware... We looked into Summit I think it was in NJ... I'll take a look see... I hate moving around... When I was young we moved all the time when the rent was due... :behindsofa:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling you're going to steal my player Nos, and if you don't and I select him someone will steal my other guy and I need them both!