• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MJ supporting Kobe

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron has 5 finals trips and 2 titles. For you to say he is not strong mentally is laughable. As I said, he is just as much Magic as he is Jordan. You can't give Magic a free pass for dishing the ball, then hold it against LeBron.
Carrying that first Cleveland team to the finals was nothing short of a miracle, and, while he defintely choked against Dallas in year 1 of the Big 3 era, he was huge the rest of the way win or lose.

Jordan has 6 finals trips and 6 titles.

Kobe has 7 finals trips and 5 titles.

For you to say Jordan doesn't see Kobe as a threat makes you seem like you didn't start watching basketball until Lebron signed with the Heat.

See how that works?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe LeBron is the greatest ever. However, I do believe that he stiull has an opportunity to put himself in the conversation.
To me, the greatest ever is Larry Bird, and his greatness can never be challenged...without Larry, there is no NBA today plain and simple. Jordan might be the luckiest player ever in that he came along at the perfect time.

Fair enough:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron has 5 finals trips and 2 titles. For you to say he is not strong mentally is laughable. As I said, he is just as much Magic as he is Jordan. You can't give Magic a free pass for dishing the ball, then hold it against LeBron.
Carrying that first Cleveland team to the finals was nothing short of a miracle, and, while he defintely choked against Dallas in year 1 of the Big 3 era, he was huge the rest of the way win or lose.

That bold up there. It disqualifies him. Here's why:

MJ: 6-0 in finals appearances.
Magic: 5-4 in finals appearances.
Kobe: 5-2 in finals appearances.
Kareem: 6-4 in finals appearances.
Bird: 3-2 in finals appearnaces.
Lebron: 2-3 in finals appearances.

One of these is not like the others. Can you guess which one? Hint: it's the one with the losing record.

Oh and Lebron wasn't dishing the ball, he disappeared in 2 of 4 finals while with the Heat.

rileymartin88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan has 6 finals trips and 6 titles.

Kobe has 7 finals trips and 5 titles.

For you to say Jordan doesn't see Kobe as a threat makes you seem like you didn't start watching basketball until Lebron signed with the Heat.

See how that works?

Maybe you missed the part where I said that "IF" LeBron wins 2 or 3 more titles lol. Your silly backhanded insults have no effect kiddo. I have been watching the NBA every bit as long as you have. By your rationale, Russell is the greatest ever and it isn't even close.
My point was simply that Jordan KNOWS Kobe is no threat to his legacy. He doesn't know that about LeBron yet, and for you to pretend that Jordan's ego has no impact on his mentality shows that mayby YOU just started watchung basketbal lol.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you missed the part where I said that "IF" LeBron wins 2 or 3 more titles lol. Your silly backhanded insults have no effect kiddo. I have been watching the NBA every bit as long as you have. By your rationale, Russell is the greatest ever and it isn't even close.
My point was simply that Jordan KNOWS Kobe is no threat to his legacy. He doesn't know that about LeBron yet, and for you to pretend that Jordan's ego has no impact on his mentality shows that mayby YOU just started watchung basketbal lol.

So, you know MJ personally and have insight into his mindset?

Does he break out in cold-sweats waiting for the day that Lebron eclipses his shoe empire?

Epic Fail.

Your man-crush has you making statements that are sillier than Lebron wearing that dish towel on his head every game in hopes of hiding that hairline:doh:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe LeBron is the greatest ever. However, I do believe that he stiull has an opportunity to put himself in the conversation.
To me, the greatest ever is Larry Bird, and his greatness can never be challenged...without Larry, there is no NBA today plain and simple. Jordan might be the luckiest player ever in that he came along at the perfect time.

There was a guy named Magic who many think had as much to do with it as Larry Bird. In fact, most consider them equally responsible for saving the NBA.

Fyi, counting college, Magic was 3-1 vs. Bird in head to head championship appearances.:nod:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bold up there. It disqualifies him. Here's why:

MJ: 6-0 in finals appearances.
Magic: 5-4 in finals appearances.
Kobe: 5-2 in finals appearances.
Kareem: 6-4 in finals appearances.
Bird: 3-2 in finals appearnaces.
Lebron: 2-3 in finals appearances.

One of these is not like the others. Can you guess which one? Hint: it's the one with the losing record.

Oh and Lebron wasn't dishing the ball, he disappeared in 2 of 4 finals while with the Heat.

Exactly.

He tucked ass.

I'm actually slightly offended that he compared his deferring to Magic.

Magic passed the ball like a pg should.

Lebron passed the ball because he was afraid to fail......AGAIN.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The split second you outlive your usefulness to us, you're gone. That should happen in, oh, about 7 or minutes.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, he does. In fact, it seems that the only person that doesn't know it is you.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a guy named Magic who many think had as much to do with it as Larry Bird. In fact, most consider them equally responsible for saving the NBA.

Fyi, counting college, Magic was 3-1 vs. Bird in head to head championship appearances.:nod:

"Magic? Never heard of him." - rileymartin88

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

He tucked ass.

I'm actually slightly offended that he compared his deferring to Magic.

Magic passed the ball like a pg should.

Lebron passed the ball because he was afraid to fail......AGAIN.

That alone should be a bannable offense.:lol:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ps.....If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

Lets talk about what IS and not what could be.

If we start the IF game.....Magic would be my pick.

If he didn't get sick....etc

rileymartin88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Magic was supposed to beat Larry every time because he always had the superior team. The fact that Bird was able to pull off 3 titles during Magic's era says it all.
Jordan was very lucky that Bird had a bad back, or he may have only won once or twice.

rileymartin88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ou realize that LeBron hasn't even turned 30 yet.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It took HIV to get Magic out.

All it took to get Lebron out of the finals was a broken air conditioner.:lol: