• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mizzou HC calls out Tennessee among other SEC programs for being slimy sleaze bags

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not their first, won’t be their last.
It does leave the impression that there really isnt any incentive to comply with the NCAA.

All of the money in play with NCAA sports really does leave a bad taste in my mouth. Student athletes become possessions. The optics on this are bad for Odom but the optics of the whole sport in general is really bad. I've stopped paying attention to college sports for the most part because of it.

Odom should let teams recruit Seniors but the entire idea of that is flawed to begin with. NFL recruits don't even want to go to bowl games. Thats where we are at in 2019. College sports are a bit of a joke unless you're playing for nattys.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does leave the impression that there really isnt any incentive to comply with the NCAA.

All of the money in play with NCAA sports really does leave a bad taste in my mouth. Student athletes become possessions. The optics on this are bad for Odom but the optics of the whole sport in general is really bad. I've stopped paying attention to college sports for the most part because of it.

Odom should let teams recruit Seniors but the entire idea of that is flawed to begin with. NFL recruits don't even want to go to bowl games. Thats where we are at in 2019. College sports are a bit of a joke unless you're playing for nattys.
Some do want to go bowling, others don’t. My guess is that the guys that are jumping ship are more likely not to. They guys that want to are the big “TEAM” guys. Leaving your senior year just to be bowl eligible seem more the “ME” guys.