• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minny@GB

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take II. I’m sure the boys are feeling good about themselves after beating Houston. Let’s see if this turns into another Bucs game and we can listen to Rodgers make another excuse why they needed another wake up call.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take II. I’m sure the boys are feeling good about themselves after beating Houston. Let’s see if this turns into another Bucs game and we can listen to Rodgers make another excuse why they needed another wake up call.
The Vikes would struggle to beat the Jets.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of how bad the Vikes are... they should not be done playing each other before the calendar hits December....

Stupid scheduling

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of how bad the Vikes are... they should not be done playing each other before the calendar hits December....

Stupid scheduling

I agree, we're done with the Vike's on Nov 1 and we haven't played the Bears yet. I believe there should be at least 1 game between the division opponents in the last 6 weeks of the year....the earlier season games are more about finding out what a team is...the later games are about imposing what a team is on other teams....

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going thru our defense like a hot knife thru butter

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how Mike Pettine has kept his job.
The same way Capers kept his job so long. All the talk about GB getting a WO before the trade deadline maybe they should have been shopping for a defensive player that can stop the run. This team is all smoke and mirrors. You get a flash here and there on how good they could be but in the end they will let you down every time.

Another wake up call game? *smh*

I’ll start watching them when they decide to get serious about getting a DC and players that are worth a shit.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same way Capers kept his job so long. All the talk about GB getting a WO before the trade deadline maybe they should have been shopping for a defensive player that can stop the run. This team is all smoke and mirrors. You get a flash here and there on how good they could be but in the end they will let you down every time.

Another wake up call game? *smh*

I’ll start watching them when they decide to get serious about getting a DC and players that are worth a shit.
The Packers front office is very passive when it comes to signing impact players and they seem to ignore the need for a decent defensive coordinator. Once Rodgers is done the team will fall apart.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team looks so disinterested...pathetic...just pathetic

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers front office is very passive when it comes to signing impact players and they seem to ignore the need for a decent defensive coordinator. Once Rodgers is done the team will fall apart.
Not only are they passive but they don’t have a clue to what an impact player is.

Rodgers....you’re right once he leaves this team will go back to the 70’s and 80’s. That said, even Rodgers has his faults. I think his biggest fault is his ego. Once you rattle him, he’s worthless.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only are they passive but they don’t have a clue to what an impact player is.

Rodgers....you’re right once he leaves this team will go back to the 70’s and 80’s. That said, even Rodgers has his faults. I think his biggest fault is his ego. Once you rattle him, he’s worthless.
To be fair, Rodgers only has one elite receiver in Adams.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He held on to the ball too long on that last play.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Rodgers only has one elite receiver in Adams.

Wilson, Stafford, Mahomes, Brady are more clutch than Rodgers. They all don’t have multiple elite receivers. Rodgers used to be clutch, now, worthless.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson, Stafford, Mahomes, Brady are more clutch than Rodgers. They all don’t have multiple elite receivers. Rodgers used to be clutch, now, worthless.
I can bet my paycheck GB thought all they had to do was show up to win today. Arrogance is one of the biggest reasons this team is inconsistent.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He held on to the ball too long on that last play.

I can’t watch this team anymore. I value my health too much. After today’s embarrassment I can confidently say it will be another disappointing season. It’s hard to come up with any other conclusion when this has been the same story year after year after year after year. They sure fooled me in the beginning(except the defense) but after further review...same...ol...Packers.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pisses me off that they didn't game plan to stop the run on D, and if they did they need to have their heads examined because that was pathetic. That stated, this L is not on the D, the O sleepwalked the entire 2nd half until it was too late, and if that's the strength of the team they need a good kick in that ass for that nonsense.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pisses me off that they didn't game plan to stop the run on D, and if they did they need to have their heads examined because that was pathetic. That stated, this L is not on the D, the O sleepwalked the entire 2nd half until it was too late, and if that's the strength of the team they need a good kick in that ass for that nonsense.
I disagree, Cook ran around and through the Packers defense for 4 TDs. That Packers defense is plagued by poor tackling and stupid mistakes.