• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Vikings @ Denver Broncos

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact, the league loves Manning! Fact, the league would rather see the Broncos and really high voice Manning win than AD the child abuser win! Fact if you have ever watched Manning play he get's calls most other QB's don't get. Fact the officials can't help him in the playoffs when he chokes the games away. Thanks for playing.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also add that in this last game they called Pass Interference more on the Broncos than they did on the Lions. If Manning gets all the calls then the league must really want Stafford to win.

LOL Yeah, the league loves Stafford!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact, the league loves Manning! Fact, the league would rather see the Broncos and really high voice Manning win than AD the child abuser win! Fact if you have ever watched Manning play he get's calls most other QB's don't get. Fact the officials can't help him in the playoffs when he chokes the games away. Thanks for playing.

I don't know if you're trying to be funny, but that is hilarious!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also add that in this last game they called Pass Interference more on the Broncos than they did on the Lions. If Manning gets all the calls then the league must really want Stafford to win.

Both teams had 9 penalties and it was in Detroit.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you're trying to be funny, but that is hilarious!

Okay, seriously... You dont think certain players get calls other players dont? If yes, you don't think one of those players is Manning?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams had 9 penalties and it was in Detroit.

You were talking about pass interference and Manning getting those calls. Stafford got that call more than Manning did in this one. Throw in Manning has actually been called for a false start as they said he moved when he did his cadence yet when they showed the replay nothing. Same with them calling it on the Center when Manning was trying to get them to jump off sides where again the ball and the Center did not move. Both times the announcers couldn't believe they called it on the Broncos. Heck Manning has yet to get a late hit call on any of the times he has been hit yet the Broncos average something like 2 or 3 a game. So again I don't think your narrative fits here.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, seriously... You dont think certain players get calls other players dont? If yes, you don't think one of those players is Manning?

I think that Manning might get a little preferential treatment from a particular official on something like a roughing the passer call, but not on a PI. And I certainly don't think that there is some league wide conspiracy to allow Manning's teams to win. In fact, that notion strikes me as laughable.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I should have known better. I was wrong, good luck. I just hope for a good game and that nobody gets hurt! :suds:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally none of those things are facts. NOT. ONE.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Cm Newton and his Hocculi claims.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league loves my grandma so I am pretty sure we will get an extra PI or rouging the passer of some sort which will be the only reason why we will win this game. No need to watch the game. Take a day off and go fishing. I got this!

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league loves my grandma so I am pretty sure we will get an extra PI or rouging the passer of some sort which will be the only reason why we will win this game. No need to watch the game. Take a day off and go fishing. I got this!
Well that's a relief! These close games have been stressing me out!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again I have no living grandma's so this might be a problem. :(

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well just to show the Broncos especially in their secondary have been great at watching tape had Golden Tate complaining this week that the Broncos knew their plays before they even ran them. Heck Bruton even said he knew exactly where the ball was going on his interception.

A sign that our OL is starting to come around is that 3 of our 5 OL players graded out positively this past Sunday. Paradis, Mathis, and Harris all ended up pretty good. Unfortunately Ty Sambrailo graded out with a -4.2 grade going against Ansah. Most of his negative grade came in the run blocking department and it showed as he whiffed a couple of times that if he could have just got his guy there was a decent hole for the RB to run through.

Also as great as DT's touchdown was he graded out with a -2.7 grade. He had the fumble and a decent number of drops. Makes sense for him to have a negative grade as he could have been such a bigger play maker in this past game and helped us to seal the deal much earlier.

Defensively pretty much everybody graded out positively. The one player that didn't which surprises me a bit is Bruton. He had a -2.1 grade in coverage. Really the only play he got burned on was the pass down the middle for big yards but he followed that up with a huge interception. Not sure this is one that I agree with.

Also just want to point out that NumberFire (a company connected with FanDuel and a statistics based company) has the Broncos with a 92.4% chance of making the playoffs and an 86.54% chance of winning the division.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So does LGM, but he told me not to tell you.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if you remember right the Broncos did not face Adrian Peterson in our last meeting 4 years ago. He was injured as was Von Miller if I remember right with a thumb injury. So the last time the Broncos faced Adrian Peterson was his rookie year where we held him to 11 carries for 36 yards. He did have an 88 yard kick off return against us though.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got me = I didn't remember that - until now. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury update from today's practice:

Ty Sambrailo was not on the field today after suffering an arm injury in the last game. The coaches have not said how serious the injury is. Vasquez was given a veterans day off as he has been dealing with some injuries as well but it not thought to be serious enough to keep him out of game.

Some good injury news though was that Omar Bolden, CJ Anderson, Juwan Thompson, and Kenny Anunike all practiced today. Very good chance we go into this Sunday with no one expected to miss because of injury.

Now onto some stats...

Peyton Manning has led his teams to 4-0 starts an NFL record 6 times. Winning this week would make it 7 with 2nd place being Tarkenton with 4.

Through 3 weeks of play DeMarcus Ware and Von Miller are tied for 1st in most pressures with each registering 21. 3rd place is McPhee of the Bears with 18.

So far Von Miller is rated as the best pass rusher in the NFL by PFF with a grade of 16.7 in that department and is 7 points higher than 2nd place in the NFL DeMarcus Ware.

What is maybe surprising is that the Broncos 3rd highest overall player on PFF is actually Shaq Barrett with a 6.7 grade so far. That grade makes him the 7th best 3-4 OLB in the NFL right now. So the Broncos boast the 1st, 2nd, and 7th best pass rusher of the teams that run a 3-4. Not bad.

4th best player on the team so far this year is another surprise in Vance Walker. This was a quiet signing but has paid off huge for the Broncos while also getting to rub it in the face of our division rival Chiefs for letting him go.

Aqib Talib is 2nd in the NFL right now allowing a ridiculous QB Rating of 32.4 Surprise Surprise but the guy who is beating him in QB Rating so far is also on the team. Now most would say well of course Chris Harris but no it is Bradley Roby allowing an even more ridiculous QB Rating of 16.7 on balls thrown his way.

Finally when looking at grades Darian Stewart another quiet signing this off season has graded out as the 2nd best coverage Safety in the entire league. He is also rated as the 8th best safety so far this season. If they counted that fumble his grade would be even higher putting him close to top-5 in the NFL right now for safety play.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome stuff cd. It's also awesome to hear the progression of Roby, that kid is going to be a stud