• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Minnesota Vikings (5-1) at Chicago Bears (1-6)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure makes the NFC a race now. Just when you think it's starting to shake out a team disappoints you. Verystrange season thus far. Missed PATs and FGs, tie games, bad officiating and no one but NE really seperating themselves at this point.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet cha Dikta is out yanking off somewhere...
tumblr_nm5k80X53f1rxq8guo2_1280.jpg

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure makes the NFC a race now. Just when you think it's starting to shake out a team disappoints you. Verystrange season thus far. Missed PATs and FGs, tie games, bad officiating and no one but NE really seperating themselves at this point.

I honestly believe there's no reason to continue this season at this point. NE is a lock to win the SB as they're miles better than the rest. Even if Brady gets injured Gerflapolo would still win the SB.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing... you listen to the dopes on the radio show Legs posted and these guys are blaming the D...really??? they gave up 20 points... you give up 20 in the NFL and you should be able to win, right? They did say they have oline issues, but they don't seem to understand the O wen 3 and out on just about every possession... there aren't too many D's that will hold up playing 40 minutes a game... you need some balance to keep your D off the field...then they have a chance...

Where this season is right now...who the hell knows who will be where at the end of the year...and it's a long year with a lot of games to be played... making assumptions about who is good and who isn't is a bad idea...very bad idea.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB's is pretty bad as well.

????? Pro football focus has them ranked as the #1 pass blocking O-line in the NFL. Although they did play their worst game of the year vs ATL this week. It reminded me of the good old days when Rodgers would shred defenses and run for his life on every other play.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just too many injuries in my opinion.

Many people thought the same thing in 2010 when they sent a record # of players to IR, started off 3-3 and everyone was saying Rodgers couldn't play in the clutch and then well you know the rest of the story. That's right they one the SB despite McMuffin calling the plays.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was probably the best game I've ever seen from Cutler. He didn't have great stats with 250 yds, 1 TD but he was efficient at 65% comp %, and had no INT's, no fumbles and only 1 sack. Very impressive for his first game of the year vs what everyone was calling the best defense in the NFL. Bears and Panthers will be playing the upset role down in the second half.

Cutler had far better games under Lovie/Martz. Notably his lone play off win and game from that season.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler was terrific tonight. A 100.5 rating is very good, but he played even better than that. Jeffery flat out dropped a TD pass that would have made the rating higher. Sometimes you have to look beyond stats.

He also had two throws that hit defenders right in the hands. So we can pretty much call it even.

I'm a fan of Cutler, but two can play that game.

Regardless, he played a very good game.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler had far better games under Lovie/Martz. Notably his lone play off win and game from that season.

I'm sure he's had far better games before. I mainly just watch him vs the Pack and used to seeing him as the MVP for the Packers so it was nice to see him not only do well but actually show some excitement and emotion for a change. People were saying he's gone after this year like Romo but I doubt that.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he's had far better games before. I mainly just watch him vs the Pack and used to seeing him as the MVP for the Packers so it was nice to see him not only do well but actually show some excitement and emotion for a change. People were saying he's gone after this year like Romo but I doubt that.

I hear you. Green Bay has brought the worst out in Cutler, no doubt. Easily the team he's played the worst against.

Also, I don't doubt it much that he's gone. He would have to make a hell of a run to regain the confidence from the organization, IMO. Even if he does stay, it would likely only be for one year, with the team's future QB sitting behind him.

This front office inherited Cutler's contract, they didn't give it to him. Phil Emery, the former GM was fired along with Trestman following 2014. He is the one who gave him that contract following the 2013 season. The guaranteed money in it is all but completely up after this year. They can cut him following the season without having to eat any salary. Ryan Pace, the new GM is probably going to want to go and bring in his own guy. He was basically forced to go with Cutler his first two seasons, due to how much they were stuck paying him. I think he'll jump at the chance to get his own guy in there.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dallas be like:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe there's no reason to continue this season at this point. NE is a lock to win the SB as they're miles better than the rest. Even if Brady gets injured Gerflapolo would still win the SB.
As long as the NE defense and STs can get a turn over or two, no real reason NE shouldn't at least make it to the SB. As for the NFC I'm not sure who I pick now?

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. I don't know how to run the Seahawks route tree. But I don't need to.

Don't see what that has to do without Baldwin, but whateve
r ....

Because you keep saying he runs great routes. Not a leap in logic there

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're watching football and thinking about me. You can win the Bradford argument, but you just made it clear I own your skull.

No, I was watching Bradford be a shitty QB while I was on this board. You're the one that flooded it with your Bradford dick riding, of course you'll get called out once the inevitable happens.

That argument was never in doubt. This is exactly who he is.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I was watching Bradford be a shitty QB while I was on this board. You're the one that flooded it with your Bradford dick riding, of course you'll get called out once the inevitable happens.

That argument was never in doubt. This is exactly who he is.
I find it creepy I'm in your head while you're at home watching football.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it creepy I'm in your head while you're at home watching football.

Watching players suck reminds of the dick riders that think they're good.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think of me and dick riding while watching football. That shit is weird man. Fix that.

You built a reputation on sucking Bradfords nuts. And now you're obviously having a tough time with the reality of who he is.