• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Minnesota Vikings (5-1) at Chicago Bears (1-6)

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1/2 game out of the wild card you say. Weren't you scoffing the idea that the Packers would have to struggle for the wild card?

My opinion is that the Packers may have a better route to the playoffs by winning the division that may be easier than competing with the rest of the NFC for a wild card. The Pack is 1 game out of the division lead with MN having struggles as well. Mn has a bit tougher schedule with 5 of there last 8 games being against teams that are .500 or better.

At this point I am not worried about playoffs as they are not playing good enough to do anything in them if they would qualify. They have 8 weeks left to get things turned around with the good thing being as bad as they have played in some of the weeks there have been signs they can play decent as well.

My point about the NFC being crazy this year is just how close everything is except for Dallas. If the Seahawks cant beat Buffalo tomorrow you will be only 1 game head of a team that is not even .500. I dont make predictions as the NFL is hard to predict. I just watch the games

When it gets to early Dec we can look at how playoffs are looking and until then just keep watching and seeing how things develop.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is that the Packers may have a better route to the playoffs by winning the division that may be easier than competing with the rest of the NFC for a wild card. The Pack is 1 game out of the division lead with MN having struggles as well. Mn has a bit tougher schedule with 5 of there last 8 games being against teams that are .500 or better.

At this point I am not worried about playoffs as they are not playing good enough to do anything in them if they would qualify. They have 8 weeks left to get things turned around with the good thing being as bad as they have played in some of the weeks there have been signs they can play decent as well.

My point about the NFC being crazy this year is just how close everything is except for Dallas. If the Seahawks cant beat Buffalo tomorrow you will be only 1 game head of a team that is not even .500. I dont make predictions as the NFL is hard to predict. I just watch the games

When it gets to early Dec we can look at how playoffs are looking and until then just keep watching and seeing how things develop.

No problem, think you know I jerk your and Derski chain, because you jerk the Seahawks fans chain. Won't surprise me to see the Seahawks lose to the Bills, won't bother me all that much. Success depends on RW getting healthy, when/ if that happens then I like their chances against any team and maybe going all the way. Now if he can get healthy without just sitting out........