• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota #1? Why not?!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More BS. Maybe YOU should read your own post. At NO point did you ever refer, point, allude or intimate that you were discussing the B1G West Division. You mention rankings and I don't know of any ranking for the B1G West division. The only ranking I am aware of for CFB is for national rankings.

And, yes it is OUT of the realm of possibility!
No, it's not you simple minded moron.

UMn could beat the B1G East champ and challenge anyone in the nation.

Deny it, PLEASE, make it so much more satisfying for me when it happens.

Not one single thing Michigan has done this year, UMn hasn't done. And Michigan got into the cfp last season, so why not UMn?

Go on, genius, give me an actual substantive reason why it is beyond the realm of possibility. Go on genius, I want to hear this.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More BS. Maybe YOU should read your own post. At NO point did you ever refer, point, allude or intimate that you were discussing the B1G West Division.

So you didn't read my first response???

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6th year Sr QB, reunited with his 2019 OC, a guy who is 17-2 in his last 19 games with UMn and arguably the best OC in the nation, who just completed passes to TEN separate receivers the week after their #1 receiver went down to injury, completed 23 of his 26 passes, and most likely won't be close to his team's Heisman Candidate???

That's what's going on with UMn's Half Centurian plus offense, which isn't even close to being the best part of the team, the UMn defense is ranked #1 in the nation!!! They were #3 last year, and have been top 5 since soon after DC Rossi showed up at UMn part way through 2018. How we still have him and Kirk C on the staff is a brain teaser, it's mind boggling. He's EASILY the #1 DC in the nation and paired with arguably the #1 OC in the game. I mean, these two are stuck with nothing but losers for athletes, right? UMn's recruiting rankings have sucked so bad, how on earth could these two be doing as well as they have been doing unless they are magicians, truly the best at what they do???

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 Gophers were nicknamed "The Immortals", they so crushed their opponents, all the nation's press came to see them crush Illinois, a legendary innovator was needed to beat The Immortals. Me thinks today's coaches are out of new ideas to surprise the best teams, this year's team, I'm calling them the Demoralizers, because every fan of the teams we've beaten, goes forward feeling little hope for their team's short term futures, lol.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must say...I never thought i would see someone on this board more keyboard happy then Alaska Guy!

Well played Fred!!

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck everyone of you losers, UMn this year is beyond legit. They are going to beat PSU, and are going to win out, OSU better fucking be fucking concerned, UMn's going into the Conf Title game undefeated and OSU better be concerned. Who knows about the future, but right now UMn is the perfect team. Baring injuries, UMn's going to the cfp after beating OSU and might be the best team in the nation?

There, I've said it.

Not enough attention I guess

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not enough attention I guess
Disagree? Tell me why. Can your Buckeyes stop our running game? Didn't seem like you could in 2021 when we had a much worse OC than we have now. If you stymy our run game, can you stop our passing game? Maybe you can? Can the Gophers stop OSU's offense? We completely shut down MSU's offense. Granted MSU are no where near as good as OSU.

I wouldn't bet on UMn vs OSU, unless the odds were good enough, 3 to 1 for sure. 2 to 1, maybe?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree? Tell me why. Can your Buckeyes stop our running game? Didn't seem like you could in 2021 when we had a much worse OC than we have now. If you stymy our run game, can you stop our passing game? Maybe you can? Can the Gophers stop OSU's offense? We completely shut down MSU's offense. Granted MSU are no where near as good as OSU.

I wouldn't bet on UMn vs OSU, unless the odds were good enough, 3 to 1 for sure. 2 to 1, maybe?

You make me want to root for PSU. That's a big feat

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make me want to root for PSU. That's a big feat
good, please do. Won't help PSU become a better team. They'll lose to UMn. Won't matter if every dumbass here in this forum cheers for PSU or not, the Gophers are just a superior team right now at this time, this year.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good, please do. Won't help PSU become a better team. They'll lose to UMn. Won't matter if every dumbass here in this forum cheers for PSU or not, the Gophers are just a superior team right now at this time, this year.

If you would just leave it at being happy your team is doing well it would do wonders for you.

Congrats running roughshod over the 106th ranked SOS. You wanna use last year as a barometer? Stroud was dog shit (his first ever start) in the first half and they still rolled up 45 pts.

Because athlete to athlete you don't stack up. Even after the season is over Minny well be lucky to be top 60 SOS. Had you all played one of the potential playoffs teams your so confident of beating I'm sure the tune would be different.

Minny is definitely the favorite to win the west as is... but it is certainly no shoe in.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck everyone of you losers, UMn this year is beyond legit. They are going to beat PSU, and are going to win out, OSU better fucking be fucking concerned, UMn's going into the Conf Title game undefeated and OSU better be concerned. Who knows about the future, but right now UMn is the perfect team. Baring injuries, UMn's going to the cfp after beating OSU and might be the best team in the nation?

There, I've said it.

Ohio State by 30.

There I've said it

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 Gophers were nicknamed "The Immortals", they so crushed their opponents, all the nation's press came to see them crush Illinois, a legendary innovator was needed to beat The Immortals. Me thinks today's coaches are out of new ideas to surprise the best teams, this year's team, I'm calling them the Demoralizers, because every fan of the teams we've beaten, goes forward feeling little hope for their team's short term futures, lol.

Those Immortals lost to every good team they faced. They finished 4th...in the West

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you would just leave it at being happy your team is doing well it would do wonders for you.

Congrats running roughshod over the 106th ranked SOS. You wanna use last year as a barometer? Stroud was dog shit (his first ever start) in the first half and they still rolled up 45 pts.

Because athlete to athlete you don't stack up. Even after the season is over Minny well be lucky to be top 60 SOS. Had you all played one of the potential playoffs teams your so confident of beating I'm sure the tune would be different.

Minny is definitely the favorite to win the west as is... but it is certainly no shoe in.
Congrats beating up on Ark St and Toledo and arguably the worst Notre Dame squad in a long time, that Marshall was able to beat. And UMn with a lesser team and coaching staff beat Wisconsin easily last year. So far OSU hasn't done much of anything special, living off your past. Which is fine. Can you get by Michigan this year?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1916. I see I accidently wrote 2016, by bad. lol Why the frack would I be talking about 2016? Fleck wasn't even here until 2017.

see GIF

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what progress is? In the past you schmucks would be responding with, "you'll never win the West, you barely beat Georgia Southern" or some other version of basically the same response. Now it's, "You should win the West but it's no guarantee and you won't beat OSU"

Here is hoping Michigan beats you again and we play Michigan, instead.

Almost identical SOS for Michigan and Minnesota, only difference is UMn embarrassed MSU on the road and Michigan barely beat Maryland at home. Not basing rankings on what teams did last year or their name, UMn would be ranked ahead of Michigan right now.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what progress is? In the past you schmucks would be responding with, "you'll never win the West, you barely beat Georgia Southern" or some other version of basically the same response. Now it's, "You should win the West but it's no guarantee and you won't beat OSU"

Here is hoping Michigan beats you again and we play Michigan, instead.

Almost identical SOS for Michigan and Minnesota, only difference is UMn embarrassed MSU on the road and Michigan barely beat Maryland at home. Not basing rankings on what teams did last year or their name, UMn would be ranked ahead of Michigan right now.

The only reason you aren't finding more people disagreeing with you about winning the West is bc the West is terrible this year. Wisconsin is down. Iowa doesn't have an offense. Purdue is not as good as advertised, Northwestern is terrible. Nebraska can't get out of their own damn way.

You are Missouri winning the SEC East when the traditional powers were terrible