• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mindset after the loss?

Where is your mindset after the loss?

• Freaked: All facets were a mess, and it doesn't look like we will be able to recover over the year.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Worried: Wasted a win away with multiple issues, and makes the GB game a must win.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Not Worried: It happens in St. Louis, and now time to focus on next week.

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl looked Rusty. But Sherman looked like the best player on the field not name Aaron Donald imo. He gave up one catch, but that was just a perfect play. Other than that he was lockdown against the pass and stout against the run.

I think it was Bobby Wagner who looked rusty.

According to PFF, all 4 passes that were attempted in Wagner's coverage, all 4 were caught for a total of 105 yards with 80 of which being after the catch.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of the same exercise fans can do before every game really. We all looked at what we had on paper and were confident about the Rams game because we could bend things to meet that feeling we all wanted to have.

GB gave up how many yards on the ground in their first game? Against who?

There is zero chance they have as much difficulty on offense this coming week. We can talk about the D and what Rodgers will do to it if they don't shore up the back end a bit and all of that is true, but running and passing will be a lot easier against their D than the Rams. No offense to our GB lurkers. But our division foes are always the biggest punch in the mouth this team takes each year. Give it your best shot because you can't possibly come close to that intensity.

That's going to be a tough game on the road, but neither winning nor losing will surprise me.

I understand that we should be able to actually move the ball on GB's defense. I just think we are running into the perfect storm this Sunday night and it's not going to be pretty. My inner Mariner is coming out

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that we should be able to actually move the ball on GB's defense. I just think we are running into the perfect storm this Sunday night and it's not going to be pretty. My inner Mariner is coming out

This team has given me zero reason to think that they won't play well and possibly win so I hope I'm wrong...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh there's reasons to worry alright. Just not as much on offense as so many have blown up on.

Did I see correctly where Foles had a 116 passer rating against us. 116

This is a ground game, defense first team. Our defense was about as bad as I've seen it at any point in the last 3 years outside of that shitty game in SD last year where it was over 100 degrees. The team bounced back from that as they have most of their bad defensive games in the Carroll era, but this one felt different. Not having Kam back and all of the inexperience in the secondary may not be worked out in one week of practice.

If Nick Freaking Foles can hang a 116 rating on you, what can Rodgers do if shit isn't fixed fast?

We get it, there are things to worry about. But that's football. How many times have we worried about things in the past only to have them mean nothing the following game? Well, more often than being surprised in a game by bad things we didn't think about. So there's that.

Last edited:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too worried. Hawks started 2-2 last year looking out of whack and finished a strong 10-2 in its final 12 games. Things need to be fixed and I think it will.