• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike James trying to get NFL's first "therapeutic marijuana" allowance.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i remember him, always posted a pic of himself as his avatar.

USC guy if i recall?

Yep. That's him. He also called himself a lawyer. Not sure I bought that one. His office was just a van in a 7-11 parking lot around the corner from his parents house.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay time to get this thread back on track. Marijuana is evil. Jeff Sessions will send a memo out about it after he's done making the next batch of Keebler fudge cookies.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this guy was truly only interested in pain mitigation, he would be using CBD oil. The likelihood of testing positive is almost zero if they are only testing for THC levels.

Many of the claims of "only for pain relief" are usually disingenuous. There are medical avenues through MJ/hemp byproducts which one can take for pain that don't result in getting high.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this guy was truly only interested in pain mitigation, he would be using CBD oil. The likelihood of testing positive is almost zero if they are only testing for THC levels.

Many of the claims of "only for pain relief" are usually disingenuous. There are medical avenues through MJ/hemp byproducts which one can take for pain that don't result in getting high.

You speak like an expert on this. Why?

My son uses CBD oil for seizures from epilepsy. It has little pain effect. Seems to do things versus seizures.

Guess what, I've tried it. Doesn't do much for aches and pains. It's more of a mood thing. Behind the scenes. Who knows, might control wife beaters benignly.

Now if he used the other medicinal product, which I know even better, there would most definitely be some pain relief.

My son's CBD oil has to have a THC portion, small, because it is sort of a carrier, catalyst if you will, for the CBD. Makes it work better.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't remember Thumper from a couple of years ago? He was a character. And was always preaching about the dangers of PCP laced Devils Weed. He somehow convinced himself that all weed is laced w/ PCP. He said alotta off the wall nonsense.
He was high on drugs when he posted here.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno. i recently quit about 8 months ago, but prior to that, i was a smoking madman, so i know pot inside and out. while it was great and all, and it should most certainly be legal, i can't see pot helping with pain. anytime i was hurt/injured in any way, smoking didn't make that pain go away. there was still pain, i was just high while having that pain.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THC has pain relief and is an anti inflammatory.

CBD oil is for more specific targets and disorders.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word on the SportsHoopla streets is he OD's on HoHo's & DingDong's after accidentally mixing up a regular chocolate chip cookie w/ an edible.
Prolly never completed that social experiment he was working on.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is Mike James?

Some practice squad player from Tampa Bay and Detroit. Usually if I Google a player I'll say "Oh yeah, that guy" and remember at least one thing about him from his college or pro career, I've got absolutely nothing with this guy.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would seem that this may be the beginning aND James has a case.