• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Midseason MVP?

Midseason MVP?

• Tim Thomas

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Sidney Crosby

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Steven Stamkos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • IPW can lift one hundred pounds over his head

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
It's funny that your second point has always been the argument against Sid winning MVP awards...and so many Pens fans complained about it, but I'd guarantee that all of them would kill to be on the other "depth" side of it again.

Malkin has been shit (mostly), and Staal has been hurt.
It might not stay that way until game 82, but at this point Sid should be winning every trophy that he is eligible for. (Hart, Art Ross, Rocket Richard, and whatever the Pearson is called now. Not the Selke though.)

Last edited by a moderator:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malkin has been shit (mostly), and Staal has been hurt.
It might not stay that way until game 82, but at this point Sid should be winning every trophy that he is eligible for. (Hart, Art Ross, Rocket Richard, and whatever the Pearson is called now. Not the Selke though.)

Agreed. It's frustrating watching Geno play because you just sit there knowing full welll what he's capable of. He could set the world on fire with his talent. I fully believe that he's the most purely talented all-around player in the league...BUT, he lets his emotions play a bigger role than most players do and has been dinged up. But with Sid being so ON his game, it's just sad to see Malkin having issue, because if he ever finds his "game" this team is scary good.

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno is starting to remind me of Kovalev...you hear more about how talented he is than you actually see it...

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with everything you guys are saying about Alex Semin. I mean, he's.... oh, Malkin, sorry, these two head cases are just so interchangeable.

Crosby is the MVP so far.

Wingingit

Non-Essential
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crosby the point streak gives it to him.

Hopefully he will be alright and get back to it, he was about to have a season everyone said he was capable of having.