• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Midseason All-Pro List

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Pete Prisco did his midseason All-Pro list and there were a couple of guys I am guessing many of us would never have guessed would have made the list.

One of those is he has Manny Ramirez as the Center on the All-Pro list. The guy has been playing great this year and I think we have maybe found our Center for the next few years at least. Walton is going to find it tough to win back that starting role for sure.

Welker also made his list along with Peyton. I don't think either of those are too surprising.

The other guy to make it that after last year I even questioned if he would be on the team this year is Matt Prater. Really struggled last year but seems to really have found his groove again. Guy is perfect on the season and seems to be making the dreaded 40-49 range that he seemed to almost be guaranteed to miss at before.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny has played well, good run blocker (he was at Guard as well) But Peyton makes Ramirez and Walton look a lot better than they actually are because of how quickly he gets rid of the ball.

Center may be easier for him with Beadles and Vasquez anchoring him. He struggled at pas protection at RG last year when he went in for Kuper. He got beat badly against the Raiders in Oakland. Gave up at least 2 sacks if I remember.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny has played well, good run blocker (he was at Guard as well) But Peyton makes Ramirez and Walton look a lot better than they actually are because of how quickly he gets rid of the ball.

Center may be easier for him with Beadles and Vasquez anchoring him. He struggled at pas protection at RG last year when he went in for Kuper. He got beat badly against the Raiders in Oakland. Gave up at least 2 sacks if I remember.

I agree Peyton helps him look way better than he is but I will say he looks 10X better at Center than he did guard. Part of that is just the blocking scheme and the responsibilities for the Center are not as hard in the pass blocking responsibilities as it is at that RG position. In my opinion right now Vasquez should be the guy on the All-Pro list as he hasn't even allowed Peyton to get hit once all season let alone given up a sack. Even with how quickly Peyton get's rid of the football that is still very impressive.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Peyton helps him look way better than he is but I will say he looks 10X better at Center than he did guard. Part of that is just the blocking scheme and the responsibilities for the Center are not as hard in the pass blocking responsibilities as it is at that RG position. In my opinion right now Vasquez should be the guy on the All-Pro list as he hasn't even allowed Peyton to get hit once all season let alone given up a sack. Even with how quickly Peyton get's rid of the football that is still very impressive.

Agreed, Center is easier for him and Vasquez has been a great pick up.