• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan's Nightmare

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this Michigan's nightmare. Michigan gets crushed by Kansas State. Michigan State and Ohio State play in the conference championship game. Michigan State wins the Rose Bowl, Ohio State might win the Orange Bowl (they aren't playing an SEC team after all), Notre Dame won their bowl game in convincing fashion. Heck probably 4th in rivalries now is Nebraska and they won their bowl game. Short of one of those teams winning a national title I don't know how it can get much worse for them.

Wait, Borges is returning next season. Spoke to soon.

PS I tried posting this directly into the toilet bowl but I don't have posting rights there. But I am not meaning this as a troll thread, though.

This statement is one reason Michigan State is Little Brother.

There is no question that the University of Michigan has won more College Football than any other college.

Now back to your statement. Let's examine the facts:

1. Michigan State was 13-1 with their only loss coming to a Notre Dame team that they may have beaten, but they were on the wrong side of a referee's call.

2. Michigan State has dominated Michigan for 6 of the last 7 years.

3. Michigan State loses the heart of their defense and still wins the Rose Bowl.

4. Michigan State is fresh off victories from ohio state (#2 ranked team) and Stanford (#5 ranked team)

5. Michigan State is getting a lot of positive national attention.

6. Michigan was 7-6 (3-5 in the Big 10) and just came off of a game where they got their asses handed to them by Kansas State.

All this good stuff and you still want disrespect Michigan. If the tables were turned we (Michigan fans) would not be talking about Michigan State.

You had a great victory, bask in it. You made the Big 10 and the State of Michigan proud.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this Michigan's nightmare. Michigan gets crushed by Kansas State. Michigan State and Ohio State play in the conference championship game. Michigan State wins the Rose Bowl, Ohio State might win the Orange Bowl (they aren't playing an SEC team after all), Notre Dame won their bowl game in convincing fashion. Heck probably 4th in rivalries now is Nebraska and they won their bowl game. Short of one of those teams winning a national title I don't know how it can get much worse for them.

PS I tried posting this directly into the toilet bowl but I don't have posting rights there. But I am not meaning this as a troll thread, though.

Yes.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no question that the University of Michigan has won more College Football than any other college.

1. Michigan State was 13-1 with their only loss coming to a Notre Dame team that they may have beaten, but they were on the wrong side of a referee's call.

3. Michigan State loses the heart of their defense and still wins the Rose Bowl.

4. Michigan State is fresh off victories from ohio state (#2 ranked team) and Stanford (#5 ranked team)

6. Michigan was 7-6 (3-5 in the Big 10) and just came off of a game where they got their asses handed to them by Kansas State.

All this good stuff and you still want disrespect Michigan. If the tables were turned we (Michigan fans) would not be talking about Michigan State.

You had a great victory, bask in it. You made the Big 10 and the State of Michigan proud.
Wrong they did for many years. They would again if they are on top of MSU now.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes you are right, Michigan hasn't been calling Michigan State "Little Brother" for years as an insult. Even when they were the better team. Are you a hypocrit much?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you are right, Michigan hasn't been calling Michigan State "Little Brother" for years as an insult. Even when they were the better team. Are you a hypocrit much?

michigan fans treat MSU fans 10X better than texas fans treat texas A&M fans

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
michigan fans treat MSU fans 10X better than texas fans treat texas A&M fans

So that makes it ok for Voltaire to pretend that Michigan have always been very pleasant and have never mentioned Michigan State in any thread or say a bad word about them?

I'm sorry that I made a thread that didn't stroke the Wolverine's ego. I know they are all crying in bed tonight from me being a meanie.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that makes it ok for Voltaire to pretend that Michigan have always been very pleasant and have never mentioned Michigan State in any thread or say a bad word about them?

I'm sorry that I made a thread that didn't stroke the Wolverine's ego. I know they are all crying in bed tonight from me being a meanie.

you are an embarrassment to all MSU fans. ever heard of an aggie joke? ever heard of UK fans calling louisville the blackbirds?

dude just face it the problem is not michigan fans being mean but MSU fans lacking a thick skin. michigan fans bash MSU a lot less than most of the other in-state rivalries.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are an embarrassment to all MSU fans. ever heard of an aggie joke? ever heard of UK fans calling louisville the blackbirds?

dude just face it the problem is not michigan fans being mean but MSU fans lacking a thick skin. michigan fans bash MSU a lot less than most of the other in-state rivalries.

So I am not allowed to make a thread about Michigan? You guys are some thin skinned babies.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am not allowed to make a thread about Michigan? You guys are some thin skinned babies.

we are not saying you cant make a thread about UM, but this lil temper tantrum is kinda symbolic of how MSU is still little brother.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are not saying you cant make a thread about UM, but this lil temper tantrum is kinda symbolic of how MSU is still little brother.

That's why several Michigan fans have complained that I mentioned that this is a worst case scenario bowl season for Michigan. But hey, keep on your Maize and Blue glasses and pretend that Michigan fans aren't complaining about a thread doesn't say they are thing ever.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You could also add in the fact that with the loss to K State, Michigan is no longer the team with the highest all time winning percentage. They are now second behind ND.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why several Michigan fans have complained that I mentioned that this is a worst case scenario bowl season for Michigan. But hey, keep on your Maize and Blue glasses and pretend that Michigan fans aren't complaining about a thread doesn't say they are thing ever.

its just funny. I just see michigan butthurt and your team won the freaking rose bowl for crying out loud ==> and you make a thread about michigan

Michigan St. ==> :bj: <== Michigan
Michigan St. ==> :drool::fap: <== Michigan
Michigan St. ==> :hdn: <== Michigan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that pretty sums it up

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, I'm just hoping someone loses their job.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong they did for many years. They would again if they are on top of MSU now.

I understand your hatred of Michigan. Trust me it's mutual. I (and most of the thinking population) hate ohio state.

All I am saying, is make your post about Michigan State and not Michigan. Your the superior team now and I (as a Michigan fan) am very proud of Michigan State.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand your hatred of Michigan. Trust me it's mutual. I (and most of the thinking population) hate ohio state.

All I am saying, is make your post about Michigan State and not Michigan. Your the superior team now and I (as a Michigan fan) am very proud of Michigan State.

That is not all you said, I put a nice copy of what you said so you could remember.