• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Brantley drop?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone in one of my leagues just dropped Michael Brantley. I am in need of OF help since I have puig who's flirting with the dl and dalton Pompey as my last outfielder. This is a head to head categories league and we get 5 OFs. Is there something I am missing or is Brantley definitely worth giving the number one waiver position up for him?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone in one of my leagues just dropped Michael Brantley. I am in need of OF help since I have puig who's flirting with the dl and dalton Pompey as my last outfielder. This is a head to head categories league and we get 5 OFs. Is there something I am missing or is Brantley definitely worth giving the number one waiver position up for him?

definitely worth picking up and starting... Surprised he was dropped!!! But he certainly is not what he was last season... that was a clear BEST season of career season...

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely worth picking up and starting... Surprised he was dropped!!! But he certainly is not what he was last season... that was a clear BEST season of career season...
Yeah, in the league I am in the top waiver spot is very highly valued in case someone really good is dropped, which happens like once a year (he could be this years version as well) I'm not sure if Brantley will be the best waiver pick up of the year, but I know he will be claimed by someone.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brantley over Pompey by miles. Even if I agree that last year was his career year, which I do, he's still more valuable than Pompey.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, in the league I am in the top waiver spot is very highly valued in case someone really good is dropped, which happens like once a year (he could be this years version as well) I'm not sure if Brantley will be the best waiver pick up of the year, but I know he will be claimed by someone.

Its too hard to predict the BEST waiver claim of the season... If you have the first claim, your job is to improve your team to the maximum... Brantley is that for you right now...