• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Hurricanes

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The gators suck no matter if they win the NC or have 6 losses in a given year. That is my thought on them and Miami.

I would have it no other way.

:suds:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We clearly needed this thread.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just surprised that the stadium was full let alone Miami won.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
There is no doubt in my mind you won't beat uf

I meant there was no doubt you won't win. I think you will kill them.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, I was going to congratulate Uman on his Canes' victory, but I can see he is being totally classless about it. Let's face the truth, here. The Canes didn't beat the Gators. The Gators beat the Gators with 5 stupid turnovers. After a lucky 1st quarter for the Canes, the Gator D shut them down, COMPLETELY! Nonetheless, the score at the end of the game is what counts the most. Congrats to Canes fans, except for the ones with no class. You know who you are.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Oh well, I was going to congratulate Uman on his Canes' victory, but I can see he is being totally classless about it. Let's face the truth, here. The Canes didn't beat the Gators. The Gators beat the Gators with 5 stupid turnovers. After a lucky 1st quarter for the Canes, the Gator D shut them down, COMPLETELY! Nonetheless, the score at the end of the game is what counts the most. Congrats to Canes fans, except for the ones with no class. You know who you are.

Whatever. You would be all over me if you would have won.
We played like crap and still won, just as I said.

You guys just played worse than us when it counted.

You will still get your new avi on Tuesday

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gator fans need to get over it, you fucking lost

We own the overall series record

weve won 7 out of the last 8 games vs florida

and we have more national championships

so go fucking cry somewhere else

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You gator fans need to get over it, you fucking lost

We own the overall series record

weve won 7 out of the last 8 games vs florida

and we have more national championships

so go fucking cry somewhere else

:suds:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

james-van-der-beek-crying.gif

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

13-are-cdns-money-stupid.gif

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ACC has got some good teams this year...Clemson, FSU and Da U!!!

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami will be unranked within 3 weeks. Book it.

After playing Savannah State, South Florida and Georgia Tech?

Listen, I know people like to make outrageous claims without any knowledge behind them to rile people up, but at least try harder. Let me give you an example.

A student at Colorado State with discover a living, breathing Big Foot. They will drop someone from the team in order to make room for him. He will singly handily beat the Crimson Tide by rushing for 600+ yards and 10 TDs. Alabama will fall from first, to 45th ranked in the country.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Listen, I know people like to make outrageous claims without any knowledge behind them to rile people up, but at least try harder. Let me give you an example.

A student at Colorado State with discover a living, breathing Big Foot. They will drop someone from the team in order to make room for him. He will singly handily beat the Crimson Tide by rushing for 600+ yards and 10 TDs. Alabama will fall from first, to 45th ranked in the country.

It could happen.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who said South Florida and Ga Tech are guaranteed wins? Do you realize how bad Florida is?