• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's reasons like last night that LeBron will never be Jordan. You won a 2nd round game, you jump on the scorers table? MJ would have NEVER did that.

He seemed pretty happy when he sank that buzzer beater against Cleveland years back. But what do I know?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seemed pretty happy when he sank that buzzer beater against Cleveland years back. But what do I know?

It was 1989, he hadn't won a title yet and didn't jump on a table and pound his chest. Like I said, not a big deal, but the situation was a little different for MJ than Lebron.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5WUOnTxwPw]Michael Jordan THE SHOT on Ehlo - YouTube[/ame]

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celebrating a 2nd round closeout win by jumping up on a table and pounding your chest is a bit much. That kind of celebration is for titles.

I've been as critical of Lebron as anyone. However, at the end of the day, not really a big deal and not really something that needs to be bitched about.

I honestly think it was as much about the comeback as it was the closeout.
James was very animated/pissed heading into a couple timeouts in the 4th qtr after the Heat had closed the gap and then the Nets re-opened the lead to the same margin.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think it was as much about the comeback as it was the closeout.
James was very animated/pissed heading into a couple timeouts in the 4th qtr after the Heat had closed the gap and then the Nets re-opened the lead to the same margin.

True and I did see him giving out some "Kobe Death Stares" at the end of the 3rd quarter and a couple of times in the 4th quarter.

It was a great comeback and worth celebrating. But that's one you celebrate on the court with your teammates.

Jumping on tables is for championships. As a 2 time champ, he should know that. Maybe that's the next thing Kobe needs to teach him now that he has the "death stare" down pretty good.:lol:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeRoy is a punk. What a stupid assed play fouling Paul Pierce on the wrist when he is trapped between the three point line and the side line. Terrible no call. Maybe next year the refs can overturn a missed foul call by watching the replay. Pierce would have tied the game at least with the two free throws.

Really didnt matter, pierce and garnet are punks too, beat their chest after hitting a shot like they just solved world peace.

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they went fishing with KOBE BRYANT

Remember all those people saying Miami should be worried about Brooklyn? Where have they gone?

BROOKLYN BEAT the HEAT 4 TIMES IN THE REGULAR SEASON--IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING.
IT WAS A NEW CHALLENGE FOR MIAMi....IT JUST MADE THEM A BETTER TEAM TO THREE-PEAT and they WILL
WORD