• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat Regular Season Game Thread For Months Of October and November

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because one last dance ... he is special.

I know you hate Wade but it is pretty sad how much this team is missing him.....shows how terrible this roster is.

The only guys I wouldn't want to lose are Richardson, McGruder, and Bam

Everyone else can go

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Because one last dance ... he is special.

Not as special as you! He deserves it - remember the 3 rings. This coach and team is really bad when they need a 36 year old guard to save them who is the 5th highest paid guard on this team. Just remember Dragic, Richardson, Elllingotn, and Johnson all make more.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I know you hate Wade but it is pretty sad how much this team is missing him.....shows how terrible this roster is.

Everyone else can go

I am not even sure about Bam. But I tend to agree with you. Coach can’t coach and players can’t play.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, time to get rid of these vice jerseys - burn them and the court as well - the only thing good about it is the font. Get rid of it.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as special as you! He deserves it - remember the 3 rings. This coach and team is really bad when they need a 36 year old guard to save them who is the 5th highest paid guard on this team. Just remember Dragic, Richardson, Elllingotn, and Johnson all make more.

66 games left this season -- can't wait for this season to be over so that always vaginally aching wuss retires -- pretty sure you will finally disappear from the boards then -- if you do it by hanging yourself -- even better.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone else can go

Don't give me this crap. You are better than that.

I don't hate the guy -- I hate his antics and his continued mentality that he is bigger than the team to be taking extended time off due to a non-injury. This should be unacceptable from any player - no one player is bigger than the team.

As I always say to anyone who gets the wrong idea about having a difference of opinion on a particular player/subject -- I don't hate the guy - I appreciate what he has done for the organization -- it doesn't make him special in any way.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
66 games left this season -- can't wait for this season to be over so that always vaginally aching wuss retires -- pretty sure you will finally disappear from the boards then -- if you do it by hanging yourself -- even better.

She mad again! LOL. Wanted Big 3 era gone and then Wade so he can get stuck with coach Lue I mean Spolestra. Comical. Really comical.

In all seriousness, you should not even joke to people about hurting themselves. It is repulsive, and if something were to happen to someone you could be held liable.

You and Coach Spolestra and Winslow deserve each other.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Don't give me this crap. You are better than that.

I don't hate the guy -- I hate his antics and his continued mentality that he is bigger than the team to be taking extended time off due to a non-injury. This should be unacceptable from any player - no one player is bigger than the team.

As I always say to anyone who gets the wrong idea about having a difference of opinion on a particular player/subject -- I don't hate the guy - I appreciate what he has done for the organization -- it doesn't make him special in any way.

It makes him special! Maybe not a special as you. Not many hall of Famers with 3 rings, a final four appearance, a scoring title and still willing to take pay cuts and be the 5th highest paid guard on this team. Based on what he gets paid, he should take family leave and be out 4 months. Ingrate.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She mad again! LOL. Wanted Big 3 era gone and then Wade so he can get stuck with coach Lue I mean Spolestra. Comical. Really comical.

In all seriousness, you should not even joke to people about hurting themselves. It is repulsive, and if something were to happen to someone you could be held liable.

You and Coach Spolestra and Winslow deserve each other.

In all seriousness... it wasn't a joke -- you should do it and film it for entertainment purposes.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
In all seriousness... it wasn't a joke -- you should do it and film it for entertainment purposes.

Repulsive. Just repulsive. I actually feel sorry for you. May Your trust in Spolestra be rewarded.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An off game for James Johnson upon return from injury - I guess he gets the " rust" excuse for tonight.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Down 16 at home to a West Coast team on the second night of a back to back. 96 points given up thus far and have only scored 80. LOL. This team misses a 36 years old. The only constant with this team is they are still challenged offensively and now don’t play defense.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure. He should be starting though

I will give him the benefit of the doubt...for tonight. But I still think he is a soft ass PF that plays more so like an SF the way he shoots from the outside.

Maybe I am wrong - Maybe it will last longer - But I think this minutes restrictions with him will only be for this game -- he will get his regular minutes from this point on - lets see what he does when that happens.

Before we get too upset about injuries -- lets wait and see what they say on the severity of the Goran situation and how that will be handled.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for James Johnson starting -- I think he needs to show out with extended playing time off the bench first. Magical things can be done by our H.O.F caliber HC with a more healthy roster and more pieces to work with -- not counting the Goran injury until we know severity - we are essentially now only down Dion Waiters with regards to actual injuries.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As for James Johnson starting -- I think he needs to show out with extended playing time off the bench first. Magical things can be done by our H.O.F caliber HC with a more healthy roster and more pieces to work with -- not counting the Goran injury until we know severity - we are essentially now only down Dion Waiters with regards to actual injuries.

500 coach sans Wade. Losing playoff record minus Big 3. Lucky man. Our beloved Coach Lue......dang I mean Spolestra.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our perimeters players have been the only ones to show up for the Heat tonight - had our big men showed up -- this might be a slightly closer game -- it would also help if our starting C actually played like a C but he now is trying to be Joel Embiid , which he will never be.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiotic technical there when it seemed the Heat were trying to make a final push