• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat Game Thread- April

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep giving him passes and saying how great he is......He fielded a team tonight with Wade, Dragic, Whiteside, and Deng and lost to a team who is out of the playoff race after leading by 15 with 7 minutes left. He can't call offensive plays and just carried over Riley's defense. He has had all stars all these years.

I never said he was great. Please don't put words in my mouth.

All I said is that the roster before signing Whiteside and trading for Dragic was a shit roster and the only way we would have been good with the roster we had from October-January was if Bosh & Wade never got hurt and played nearly every game which was obviously not the case

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose tomorrow we are out of the playoffs because Indy would have the same record and own the TB

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing to be critical of Spo about is once again putting the ball in the hands of Diva with the game on the line - he never seems to learn that all Diva does in these situations is settle as opposed to trying to create contact because he is the biggest pussy alive. Anyone else would have made the shot, or taken an even better one.

As always, the brightside, this inches us closer to missing the playoffs and moving on from this season - but more importantly - it brings us one day closer to the end of the Diva Washed up Wade era and thats really a great thing.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Heat up 15 with 5:35 to play.....and lost. Just like the Bucks game. No plays called down the stretch that were effective and the coach with no feel for the game goes to Wade late twice when the man is just not in the flow. Perhaps, because he sat out too much of the 4th? Then the coach lets Jackson get hot by letting Tyler Johnson stay on him when he had Chalmers available...don't get this guy. Could cost us Deng and Dragic.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With baseball around the corner - thats not a bad thing at all

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of blame can be thrown around in about any direction but Whiteside and Dragic.
Why the ball wasn't constantly in the hands of Dragic, to try to get the ball to Whiteside is mind boggling to me.
Bottom line is we suck, and I prefer to stay the 8 seed.
I'm on the fence between rather missing the playoffs all together vs seeing James pummel us.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The one thing to be critical of Spo about is once again putting the ball in the hands of Diva with the game on the line - he never seems to learn that all Diva does in these situations is settle as opposed to trying to create contact because he is the biggest pussy alive. Anyone else would have made the shot, or taken an even better one.

As always, the brightside, this inches us closer to missing the playoffs and moving on from this season - but more importantly - it brings us one day closer to the end of the Diva Washed up Wade era and thats really a great thing.

LOL. Clown...You want to see how bad a coach Spolestra is...just wait and see him minus Wade. The Heat must beat the Pacers and Hornets to get in the playoffs. They need to beat the Magic and 76ers as well. Amazing that this coach has NO feel for the game and can't get his players to execute. HE has scorers on this team. And by the way, a@@wipe, Wade got you your 3 titles.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat up 15 with 5:35 to play.....and lost. Just like the Bucks game. No plays called down the stretch that were effective and the coach with no feel for the game goes to Wade late twice when the man is just not in the flow. Perhaps, because he sat out too much of the 4th? Then the coach lets Jackson get hot by letting Tyler Johnson stay on him when he had Chalmers available...don't get this guy. Could cost us Deng and Dragic.

Do you have courtside seats at home and on the road? Unless you do, or at least are actually paying attention to the TV broadcast, you wouldnt know for a fact if a play call is being made or not - unless you have backstage passes to the lockerroom or sitting on the Heat bench, you wouldnt know if a play is called or not - so quit spitting shit.

There was a play called - but it was a bad play call - no worse play call then giving the ball to the ultimate washed up choker in Diva late in the game

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Clown...You want to see how bad a coach Spolestra is...just wait and see him minus Wade. The Heat must beat the Pacers and Hornets to get in the playoffs. They need to beat the Magic and 76ers as well. Amazing that this coach has NO feel for the game and can't get his players to execute. HE has scorers on this team. And by the way, a@@wipe, Wade got you your 3 titles.

Considering how many games Diva Wade has SAT OUT over the years - I have had many chances to see Spo coach without Diva Wade during the big 3 era and now post big 3 - He has gotten his share of wins in those cases - We will be fine without Diva - and better off eventually

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction, Shaq got Diva his first title, then Queen James, Spo and Riles set up the building blocks to carry a washed up Diva to 2 other titles

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Do you have courtside seats at home and on the road? Unless you do, or at least are actually paying attention to the TV broadcast, you wouldnt know for a fact if a play call is being made or not - unless you have backstage passes to the lockerroom or sitting on the Heat bench, you wouldnt know if a play is called or not - so quit spitting shit.

There was a play called - but it was a bad play call - no worse play call then giving the ball to the ultimate washed up choker in Diva late in the game

Yep...perhaps, Spolestra needs to bring back some of those experienced coaches back to help him not blow huge leads in the 4th and call some set plays. Embarrassing really....losing to the Bucks and Pistons the way we did down the stretch and in critical, critical games just shows how poor this team is coached on offense.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m on the fence between rather missing the playoffs all together vs seeing James pummel us.

Missing the playoffs would bring me great joy especially considering how much crying young Andrea would do the entire off season. We need to all hope for that potentially great sight

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Correction, Shaq got Diva his first title, then Queen James, Spo and Riles set up the building blocks to carry a washed up Diva to 2 other titles

LOL. Did you even watch the 2006 playoffs? Google it clown, Wade was the MVP and Jordanesque.......Without Wade, no Bosh and no Lebron in Miami. Without Wade, we don't beat the Pacers, Celtics, or Spurs in the two years we won the titles. Like I have said numerous times, Spolestra gets too much credit and not enough blame when this team under performs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of blame can be thrown around in about any direction but Whiteside and Dragic.
Why the ball wasn't constantly in the hands of Dragic, to try to get the ball to Whiteside is mind boggling to me.
Bottom line is we suck, and I prefer to stay the 8 seed.
I'm on the fence between rather missing the playoffs all together vs seeing James pummel us.

Boston just won. Indy own us. After tomorrow night we'll be 10th in the east.

I'm pretty sure this epic collapse and the one last tuesday vs Milwaukee will be the reason our season will be done on the 15th

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...perhaps, Spolestra needs to bring back some of those experienced coaches back to help him not blow huge leads in the 4th and call some set plays. Embarrassing really....losing to the Bucks and Pistons the way we did down the stretch and in critical, critical games just shows how poor this team is coached on offense.

Yeah because its the inexperienced coaches the ones constantly SITTING OUT games , settling for jumpers to decide games, not getting back on defense

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spolestra gets too much credit and not enough blame when this team under performs.

This coming from the guy that has failed to give credit where its due all season long

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I’m on the fence between rather missing the playoffs all together vs seeing James pummel us.

Missing the playoffs would bring me great joy especially considering how much crying young Andrea would do the entire off season. We need to all hope for that potentially great sight

Heat now in 9th place. Celtics pull out a win in Toronto. A team with a young coach and who has had tons of injuries is finding ways to win down the stretch. I am not surprised by these resutls. I told you guys at the beginning of the year that we would likely win 42 or 43 games and was laughed at (mind you we did have injuries so unrealistic to win that many once the injuries happenned). Also, I was concerned about us not even making the playoffs after Bosh went down in light of how we were playing and once again, I was made fun of.

I have no illusions here. IF we do make the playoffs and are the 8th seed, we get beat 4-0 by the Hawks and none of the games are close. If the 7th, it is 4-1 or 4-2 and Spolestra costs us a game. Either way, we don't get a pick and don't advance past the first round and Spolestra's poor coaching costs us Deng and Dragic for next year.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m pretty sure this epic collapse and the one last tuesday vs Milwaukee will be the reason our season will be done on the 15th

I was just thinking what our elimination number must be - maybe we get eliminated before the last game of the season - let the misery set in earlier

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a clueless idiot would suggest we would lose a player(s) over a single game or situation in a game - even if that is the case, then good riddence to whoever those players are because that would just show they are guys that this organization doesnt need to be associated with

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Perhaps and just perhaps, the front office realizes that we aren't going to go far
I’m pretty sure this epic collapse and the one last tuesday vs Milwaukee will be the reason our season will be done on the 15th

I was just thinking what our elimination number must be - maybe we get eliminated before the last game of the season - let the misery set in earlier

Yes...those two collapses and Spolestra will be the reason. Beasley in late in one game with no set plays to a big man or Dragic and the same thing happens tonight except that instead of Beasley he has Tyler Johnson who allows Jackson to get hot and makes boneheaded plays.