• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Heat Don’t Have Heart ....5

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares? You just made a blanket statement about an entire fan base using little to no evidence .

Heat games are documented proof. They come late, leave early or don't show up at all. If you think Lebrons decision doesn't whey the fan bases you're in denial. He wants to play somewhere where his talents are appreciated. People in Miami go to games because it's fashionable at the moment. Cleveland fans go because we genuinely enjoy watching sports. When lebron leaves Miami it will be a ghost town in that arena. Cleveland has been selling out the Q since he's left. Look you have great weather and palm trees and ocean breeze. You will never win an debate claiming Miami sports fans are better than cleveland sports fans. The case cannot be made.

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw. I've lived in Florida with my brother for a year, my grandpa owns a condo down there too, been to Miami more than a dozen times in my life. Don't try and tell me Miami is the end all be all destination. Yea the beach is cool..some good looking girls..too much like being in Puerto Rico when I'm down there, people are rude as shit, way too much traffic/constant construction, the city is so compacted and crowded. Seriously you can find more beautiful women (without Botox puffed faces) in northeast ohio. Real women. It's not hot as balls all year round we actually get seasons up here. Like someone said to me, Miami is a great place to vacation, cleveland is a great place to live. After being in miami for 5-6 days I'm just like get me the hell outta here.

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right....

alg_burning_lebron_jersey_display_image.jpg

Like 3 people burned their jerseys...

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your fucking joking right?? Lol. I guarantee you if lebron goes to the cavs... Miami fans will give him a standing ovation when he comes to play in miami... Unlike the shit he had to take going back to Cleveland wearing a heat uniform for the first time.

Lmao! Dude!! You "Miami fans" couldn't even sell out your building with the big 3!! You know what that's called?!? PATHETIC. If lebron went to ny or Chicago in 2010 people would not have been as upset. The fact that he went to a city where people don't even appreciate sports is what was so crazy about the decision. You think lebron would have went to Miami without bosh and wade!? Get a clue.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw. I've lived in Florida with my brother for a year, my grandpa owns a condo down there too, been to Miami more than a dozen times in my life. Don't try and tell me Miami is the end all be all destination. Yea the beach is cool..some good looking girls..too much like being in Puerto Rico when I'm down there, people are rude as shit, way too much traffic/constant construction, the city is so compacted and crowded. Seriously you can find more beautiful women (without Botox puffed faces) in northeast ohio. Real women. It's not hot as balls all year round we actually get seasons up here. Like someone said to me, Miami is a great place to vacation, cleveland is a great place to live. After being in miami for 5-6 days I'm just like get me the hell outta here.

You lose any sense of credibility when you start with the more beautiful women stuff.
Sure, there are beautiful women in Ohio, and some dogs in Miami.
But overall , get serious....

Walk down Ocean Ave, then walk down Euclid Ave and there is a world of difference.

Miami retailers make money selling bikinis.
Cleveland retailers make there money selling sweat suites.:L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao! Dude!! You "Miami fans" couldn't even sell out your building with the big 3!! You know what that's called?!? PATHETIC. If lebron went to ny or Chicago in 2010 people would not have been as upset. The fact that he went to a city where people don't even appreciate sports is what was so crazy about the decision. You think lebron would have went to Miami without bosh and wade!? Get a clue.

BTW,
Find me any regular season/ playoff game when the AAA wasn't officially sold out the last 4 years.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat games are documented proof. They come late, leave early or don't show up at all. If you think Lebrons decision doesn't whey the fan bases you're in denial. He wants to play somewhere where his talents are appreciated. People in Miami go to games because it's fashionable at the moment. Cleveland fans go because we genuinely enjoy watching sports. When lebron leaves Miami it will be a ghost town in that arena. Cleveland has been selling out the Q since he's left. Look you have great weather and palm trees and ocean breeze. You will never win an debate claiming Miami sports fans are better than cleveland sports fans. The case cannot be made.

In 2008, Miami only won 15 games and had a horrible year. Yet, they finished 8th in attendance.

2007-2008 NBA Attendance - National Basketball Association - ESPN

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lose any sense of credibility when you start with the more beautiful women stuff.
Sure, there are beautiful women in Ohio, and some dogs in Miami.
But overall , get serious....

Walk down Ocean Ave, then walk down Euclid Ave and there is a world of difference.

Miami retailers make money selling bikinis.
Cleveland retailers make there money selling sweat suites.:L

Ok but most of those girls aren't from Miami, they're from everywhere. Homegrown ohio girls can be fined, home grown Miami girls, I don't even know what they would look like. Not saying ohio girls are hotter than Florida girls, I'm saying it's a stereotype to say miami has hotter girls than city a or city b. there's hot girls everywhere

Octoberfest23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami can be the most beautiful place in the world (it's not) but it's not his home. There's no place like home. I love going to Florida for vacay, but at some point I wanna come home. I'm sure it's like that if you're from Houston or jersey or Seattle. Home is home, so don't try to sell lebron on Palm trees and ocean views is the point I'm trying to make.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok but most of those girls aren't from Miami, they're from everywhere. Homegrown ohio girls can be fined, home grown Miami girls, I don't even know what they would look like. Not saying ohio girls are hotter than Florida girls, I'm saying it's a stereotype to say miami has hotter girls than city a or city b. there's hot girls everywhere

I lived in Cleveland for 26 years until 1987.
My wife is from Ohio, and yes, there are good looking girls everywhere.

The difference is IMO, when you have beautiful year round weather, girls, in general, take better care of themselves because they will be going to pools, beaches, South Beach, etc..
Ohio women are always portrayed a pasty white and overweight for a reason.......the majority are.

Midwest people are MUCH nicer. Much more welcoming. But that is a different conversation.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami can be the most beautiful place in the world (it's not) but it's not his home. There's no place like home. I love going to Florida for vacay, but at some point I wanna come home. I'm sure it's like that if you're from Houston or jersey or Seattle. Home is home, so don't try to sell lebron on Palm trees and ocean views is the point I'm trying to make.

My desire to ever go back to Ohio is 0%.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your fucking joking right?? Lol. I guarantee you if lebron goes to the cavs... Miami fans will give him a standing ovation when he comes to play in miami... Unlike the shit he had to take going back to Cleveland wearing a heat uniform for the first time.

yeah, all 11,000 that show up with the tarps covering the upper level again.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't go back to Cleveland after all of this, burning jerseys will be the least of his problems.

They will probably burn his house to the ground.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lived in cleveland for 26 years...and you're not a browns, Indians or cavs fan? Pshh :wtf2:

My sport of choice growing up was football. Was a passionate Browns fan until the day they moved.
Never had any attachment to the new Browns. Football now to me is fun because of pools, fantasy, and the occasional bet.

I hope the Indians win but find baseball in general boring to watch from start to finish. During down times, I might watch the last couple innings if it's a good game.

Never was much of on NBA fan during that part of my life. Became an avid NBA/Heat fan because my kid loved basketball.

I did like the Barons!