• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami-FSU game moved to Oct, and other week 3 games affected.

Jekku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State-Miami game to be moved as hurricane will impact Week 3 schedule

The Miami-FSU game has been moved to Oct 7th, and Miami-GT has been moved to Oct 14th.

The Florida-Tennessee game is also being monitored.

As bummed out as I am to not see Miami-FSU next week, its totally understandable. This could be a history changing storm, so everyone needs to get or take cover. Football does not take priority over life. Hopefully everyone stays safe.

Last edited:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State-Miami game to be moved as hurricane will impact Week 3 schedule

The Miami-FSU game has been moved to Oct 7th, and Miami-GT has been moved to Oct 14th.

The Florida-Tennessee game is also being monitored.

As bummed out as I am to not see Miami-FSU next week, its totally understandable. This could be a history changing storm, so everyone needs to get or take cover. Football does not priority over life. Hopefully everyone stays safe.

Yeah, totally understandable. It's a shame too because the ACC would have had top billing next week with Clemson playing Louisville and Florida State playing Miami.

I'm guessing Gameday will be at Louisville for the Clemson game.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helps those that are affected by Irma and helps our new QB get ready for the ACC.

:thumb:

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helps those that are affected by Irma and helps our new QB get ready for the ACC.

:thumb:

Yep.

ULM would have been the ideal game for him to get reps. Miami as his 1st opener wouldn't
have been so great. He gets another week of reps and makes his debut vs NC St.

Glad they acted quickly on this, because it is starting to appear that Tally may take
a direct hit from Irma, and that will be on Monday.

I'm still in the path of it, but it'll be a few more hours before the Tropical Storm force winds
arrive at my house, and I'm smack dab in the middle of the State. 80 miles from the Gulf
and 80 from the Atlantic. It's got a track now of NW, which may keep it off shore and the
folks that live where I live may get spared from "sustained" Hurricane Force winds. We'll get
gusts but the sustained winds, if Irma stays on her current track, will be in the 60's. That ain't
simple stuff, especially for 12 straight hours, but it sure beats triple digits.