• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins @-VS New England Cheatriots and the refs?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, by the way, I should note, I am not against Campbell I liked the guy as a player in his career and was glad when we hired him as a position coach a while back ago. Had his game face on up until the time the cheatriots scored then he looked like the funeral director Philbin was thought to be. Does he only get himself and our team fired up for games against lesser quality opponents? This loss may not have come at a great time for the team as a whole, but maybe it did for him as a coach personally - he can now see his strengths and weaknesses as a coach.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what are the excuses that are going to be used to defend the motivator Campbell or will he get the criticism he deserves? There was an early commitment to the run, but they obviously got away from it with the early deficit. We didn't get the tight ends involved - In our passing game we only go to Landry or Mattews - we were as predictable as people cried about us being under Philbin last night.

Defensively we started great but obviously ran out of gas thanks to an inefficient offense. It wasn't until about midway into the second quarter where the dolphins defense decided to bring pressure on Brady - Then Cam Wake got hurt, which could be season ending.

The worst aspect of our game last night is one that probably went unnoticed - it was our return game, both punt and kick returning - we just did not create any positive field position to help the offense, add to that a bunch of pre-snap penalties - far too many.

A lack of mental discipline and preparation. Who does that fall on? hmm! the coach? The short week, the opponent is not an excuse. And, I thought the refs would be a factor in this game, but the cheatriots took care of us before that and made the refs a non-factor.

next week against the bills as we are now 0-3 in the division. division title hopes over - still, gotta pick up a few division wins and conference wins for tiebreaker purposes for the playoff hunt.
As I said previously Campbell allowed Lazor to get away from the run way too early that's on him...no different that Philbin I call it as I see it. But the D played great we can't take that away from them so the changes there have been good. It's not their fault that the O turned it over twice and did F all in the first half....

Philbin also had how many years to set up his team and you know as well as I that the result wouldn't have been any different last night probably worse as Coyle would still be running the D into the ground because Philbin would never fire a friend even as shitty as Coyle was. that's an immediate improvement. But obviously any coach in the league would have had a hard time coming off the road to play a short week in NE who right now is the best team in football. I'm just disappointed that the offense played so shitty they didn't give themselves a chance.

I'm honestly more concerned with Tanny not being prepared...out to lunch....whatever you want to call it. It looked like he was having a great old time F'ing up out there. That bothered me and I've been one of his backers. He needs to be more consistent as he's shown that he can be a good QB in this league but then he pulls this shit. He needs to grow up in a hurry.....if I'm Campbell I'd kick him in the pants hard and if he doesn't get with it play Moore a few games.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, by the way, I should note, I am not against Campbell I liked the guy as a player in his career and was glad when we hired him as a position coach a while back ago. Had his game face on up until the time the cheatriots scored then he looked like the funeral director Philbin was thought to be. Does he only get himself and our team fired up for games against lesser quality opponents? This loss may not have come at a great time for the team as a whole, but maybe it did for him as a coach personally - he can now see his strengths and weaknesses as a coach.
After seeing how piss poor the offense looked in the first half I think all Fin fans looked like that. I was pissed. How can you complete 25 straight passes then not take a snap or make a 5 yard pass? It's not like the pats D did anything special they just played fundamental football.

As per the rest of your previous post I agree next week is huge they must win or playoffs will be a pipe dream....

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on Tannehill's demeanor last night, it was rather disturbing especially given how many things went wrong for him - but i expected such a let down from the start - didn't see the fire in Campbell that we have seen previous weeks as I said.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is that Pats have more talent and coaching all around.