• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins @-VS New England Cheatriots and the refs?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the game against the Texans is out of hand, an early start for this thread. Lets see what the motivator Dan Campbell will preach to the team for this one and can pull off against Belicheat and the Cheatriots and the refs. Prime time game and a short week - And this will come after todays performance against the Texans.

We have dominated lesser opponents under his coaching so far - lets see it against a tougher team - a division opponent.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not expecting a miracle here the pats are a well oiled machine tough to beat especially at home. But I do expect the team to show up and give it their all. If they continue to run and stop the run they have a chance.

They also need to cover gronk and edelman make brady go elsewhere. Only rush 4 so they can double gronk most of the game. They do this they'll have a good chance.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will be coming into this match up utterly pissed off after there pitiful play they had today. Yes it was a win but an ugly one.

Will Tannehill do what he did today? I hope not but anything is possible... This should actually be a very good TNF match-up! Good luck!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will be coming into this match up utterly pissed off after there pitiful play they had today. Yes it was a win but an ugly one.

Will Tannehill do what he did today? I hope not but anything is possible... This should actually be a very good TNF match-up! Good luck!
If they continue to play good fundamental football anything can happen. Sorry I can't wish you luck we need it all! :suds:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the game against the Texans is out of hand, an early start for this thread. Lets see what the motivator Dan Campbell will preach to the team for this one and can pull off against Belicheat and the Cheatriots and the refs. Prime time game and a short week - And this will come after todays performance against the Texans.

We have dominated lesser opponents under his coaching so far - lets see it against a tougher team - a division opponent.
Paolo, you sound really pissy about the Dolphins playing so well after the coaching change.
I think your fellow Dolphins fans are laughing at you so I won't pile on.
Congratulations to Dolphins for turning the corner. If you should lose to the Superbowl Champion and undefeated Patriots team, that will not change that "your" team has made significant progress.
Don't take winning so hard - most of the other Dolphins fans are actually enjoying it!!!!!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo, you sound really pissy about the Dolphins playing so well after the coaching change.
I think your fellow Dolphins fans are laughing at you so I won't pile on.

Its pointless to explain how little I care what you think or my fellow fins fans think. Like I have said to many of them, I don't come in here for their approval.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they continue to play good fundamental football anything can happen. Sorry I can't wish you luck we need it all! :suds:

Very true. Tannehill also usually steps up when he plays against the Pats.

Hahaha... If you say so...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. Tannehill also usually steps up when he plays against the Pats.

Hahaha... If you say so...
I definitely say so! I just hope that they don't let Gronk run around uncovered...for the life of me I don't understand how teams don't lock onto him. I think that the jets are the latest today leaving him uncovered...how the F do you do that to anyone never mind Gronk???

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely say so! I just hope that they don't let Gronk run around uncovered...for the life of me I don't understand how teams don't lock onto him. I think that the jets are the latest today leaving him uncovered...how the F do you do that to anyone never mind Gronk???

Well, for one it's the Jets... so there's that.

Also, teams just don't really have a match-up one one one for Gronk... and if you double team him or even triple team him Brady will pick you apart. It's not an easy task to do but it is hilarious how teams seem to not even try.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, for one it's the Jets... so there's that.

Also, teams just don't really have a match-up one one one for Gronk... and if you double team him or even triple team him Brady will pick you apart. It's not an easy task to do but it is hilarious how teams seem to not even try.
As far as I'm concerned if you don't double him most of the time you've already lost. It's also no use blitzing brady as he throws quickly just have good consistent pressure which I think that the Fins can do. Keep the extra guy in coverage. I also put Grimes on edelman he can handle him.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh played his best game so far this year today. He's getting progressively better each week in the Fins' defense. I think his performance is one of the biggest keys to the Pats game. Brady prefers stepping up in the pocket with his throws. The Fins ability to get pressure on him is crucial because Brady has so many weapons that can be matchup problems when he has time to throw. The Fins are stopping the run well right now so that also gives the team a chance. Also the Fins have had long drives for TD's early in the last two games. That could help the Fins a lot if they have another good start. I think the Fins can have success with running the ball in this game. The Fins are healthy & playing well at the right time. It should be a good game.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh played his best game so far this year today. He's getting progressively better each week in the Fins' defense. I think his performance is one of the biggest keys to the Pats game. Brady prefers stepping up in the pocket with his throws. The Fins ability to get pressure on him is crucial because Brady has so many weapons that can be matchup problems when he has time to throw. The Fins are stopping the run well right now so that also gives the team a chance. Also the Fins have had long drives for TD's early in the last two games. That could help the Fins a lot if they have another good start. I think the Fins can have success with running the ball in this game. The Fins are healthy & playing well at the right time. It should be a good game.
Suh's playing great right now Campbell's tweaks have unleashed him. If he can push the pocket that would definitely help that's why they got him. The whole line looks better now.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pointless to explain how little I care what you think or my fellow fins fans think. Like I have said to many of them, I don't come in here for their approval.
You built 2 excuses into a thread title - Cheatriots and refs. Pretty sad, don't you think?
What excuse are you going to have if you win? 3 - 0 makes it pretty obvious you are full of shit!!!!!
Dolphins are playing well with a new coaching staff and you don't like it! Very funny!!!!!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

.......should be a very interesting TNF/game,....a very hot Finz team on a winning streak, and a pissed-off Pats team that eked out a divisional win (m.op.),.......and it's a very short week for both,....."getch-ya Popcorn",...!!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I'm concerned if you don't double him most of the time you've already lost. It's also no use blitzing brady as he throws quickly just have good consistent pressure which I think that the Fins can do. Keep the extra guy in coverage. I also put Grimes on edelman he can handle him.

Yeah, I don't get how more teams don't double team Gronk. It's like the do for about 2 series and then totally abandon it. Not that I am complaining but they need to start doing that (please don't do it!)

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't get how more teams don't double team Gronk. It's like the do for about 2 series and then totally abandon it. Not that I am complaining but they need to start doing that (please don't do it!)
I'm starting to believe that us fans could do a better job than most coordinators! Crazy to leave guys like gronk wide open even singled up...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to believe that us fans could do a better job than most coordinators! Crazy to leave guys like gronk wide open even singled up...

I'd be lying if I didn't feel this way either....... but in all honesty I don't think I would be a good one

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be lying if I didn't feel this way either....... but in all honesty I don't think I would be a good one
Guarantee you that you'd be better than half the lumps that have come through Miami over the last decade or so....haha! I'm hoping that Campbell is a diamond in the rough...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guarantee you that you'd be better than half the lumps that have come through Miami over the last decade or so....haha! I'm hoping that Campbell is a diamond in the rough...

Well.. to be fair the Dolphins hadn't had good coaching since What... Shula? So a lot of people could do better.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.. to be fair the Dolphins hadn't had good coaching since What... Shula? So a lot of people could do better.
Yep....but to be honest this is the first time in a long time that I haven't questioned multiple play calls during a game. Hopefully they can continue to play it straight for the rest of the season and not over think things...