• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins vs Los Angeles Chargers Week 8 Game Thread

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With stats like that, the Dolphins may not have a franchise QB yet -- that is yet to be found, but what they do seem to have is a game-manager.
Being up 28-7 they called a safe game. If the falcons had done that they would have won a bowl so I'm fine with shit stats and a win. Next game they will have to do more on offense no doubt.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Fins for the victory. The Fins have one of the top defenses in the league and Grant is proving to be one of the best returners in the game.

The offense will need to take it up a notch to keep the win streak going. They have to sustain drives to not put so much pressure on the defense.
Tua is a rookie coming off a major injury. He should be more comfortable in the next game and hopefully make more plays. WR Williams needs to catch the ball better for his QB. The Rams defense covered Gesicki and Parker better than I expected especially with Ramsey not playing.

If RB Howard is still on the team after the trade deadline, I am thinking he should get some reps. RB Gaskin looked worn out and a little banged up at the end of the game. Howard is a capable back who may help the team.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Fins for the victory. The Fins have one of the top defenses in the league and Grant is proving to be one of the best returners in the game.

The offense will need to take it up a notch to keep the win streak going. They have to sustain drives to not put so much pressure on the defense.
Tua is a rookie coming off a major injury. He should be more comfortable in the next game and hopefully make more plays. WR Williams needs to catch the ball better for his QB. The Rams defense covered Gesicki and Parker better than I expected especially with Ramsey not playing.

If RB Howard is still on the team after the trade deadline, I am thinking he should get some reps. RB Gaskin looked worn out and a little banged up at the end of the game. Howard is a capable back who may help the team.
With Gaskin out for a few weeks hopefully Howard can help out. He can't be that bad! Breida will most likely get most of the snaps but it would be nice to see Howard step up and turn his season around.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins traded for RB D Washington from the Chiefs. He seems like a versatile player like Gaskin.

Other news is the Fins traded WR Ford to the Pats. There will be available playing time at the WR position