• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Rebuilding - Again

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between you and me I would have kept him unless he was really that bad with no hope to develop into at least a backup. Maybe a cancer but he seemed to be saying the right things so I have no clue. They must value other roster positions more than hanging onto the guy. Who knows only Grier....
Had to be something. He must really suck. He appears Paxton lynch esque.... I don’t see why I wouldn’t keep a top 10 pick as a 3rd stringer.....

but denver did the same thing..

I mean literally last year Paxton lynch couldn’t beat out duck Hodges for the Steelers...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to be something. He must really suck. He appears Paxton lynch esque.... I don’t see why I wouldn’t keep a top 10 pick as a 3rd stringer.....

but denver did the same thing..

I mean literally last year Paxton lynch couldn’t beat out duck Hodges for the Steelers...
They've basically said its not talent its between the ears. The guy simply can't process defenses. Crazy after playing at that kind of level.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Don Shula and Jimmy Johnson, the Dolphins have been in a near 2.5 decades freefall of jokes and frauds for head coaches none of which lasted past three years. Their front office with its personnel development have also been a consistent dumpster fire. Until they get a handle on somebody with half a brain to present a solid success-inducing direction, the Dolphins will continue to rival the Cleveland Browns as one of the league's franchises of futility and ineptitude.

Just so everyone understands here is the list of HC's since Jimmy Johnson:

Dave Wannstedt
Jim Bates
Nick Saban
Cam Cameron
Tony Saprano
Todd Bowles
Joe Philbin
Dan Campbell
Adrian Gase
Brian Flores, present HC.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've basically said its not talent its between the ears. The guy simply can't process defenses. Crazy after playing at that kind of level.
That’s nuts. I actually thought he was supposed to be a very “cerebral” guy....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Don Shula and Jimmy Johnson, the Dolphins have been in a near 2.5 decades freefall of jokes and frauds for head coaches none of which lasted past three years. Their front office with its personnel development have also been a consistent dumpster fire. Until they get a handle on somebody with half a brain to present a solid success-inducing direction, the Dolphins will continue to rival the Cleveland Browns as one of the league's franchises of futility and ineptitude.

Just so everyone understands here is the list of HC's since Jimmy Johnson:

Dave Wannstedt
Jim Bates
Nick Saban
Cam Cameron
Tony Saprano
Todd Bowles
Joe Philbin
Dan Campbell
Adrian Gase
Brian Flores, present HC.

Jury still out on Brian Flores but for a new coach helooks very good.

The problem in Miami is and has been leadership by committee.
Dolphins regress, look for management to do something stupid - and Marino will be right behind it!

Stupid is as stupid does.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s nuts. I actually thought he was supposed to be a very “cerebral” guy....

He was supposed to be. Smart and knowledgeable was what Rosen was supposed to be. I feel bad for the guy, comes in on a horribly bad Cards team. Coached by a horrible OC and had zero chance to make it with the team around him. Then he is sent to another bad team and has zero chance there with the team during their "don't care" moment. Hope he gets a chance to play behind a decent line and team to see what he really is.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley Cup playoffs keeping me busy along with all this virus crap. Will definitely be an interesting year I think both teams could have used a couple of preseason games though. Lots of turnover....

With no pre-season games, it will be an ugly 2-3 weeks when season starts.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was supposed to be. Smart and knowledgeable was what Rosen was supposed to be. I feel bad for the guy, comes in on a horribly bad Cards team. Coached by a horrible OC and had zero chance to make it with the team around him. Then he is sent to another bad team and has zero chance there with the team during their "don't care" moment. Hope he gets a chance to play behind a decent line and team to see what he really is.
honestly, i still dont think hes gonna be anything, he was overhyped coming out of college........but his deck has been stacked thats for sure.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, i still dont think hes gonna be anything, he was overhyped coming out of college........but his deck has been stacked thats for sure.

True, he could really just stink but I'd like to see him on a decent team to really see who he is.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, he could really just stink but I'd like to see him on a decent team to really see who he is.
I feel like the GM's know, they coulda had this guy for a late round pick, and miami ditched him........there is a reason for that.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no pre-season games, it will be an ugly 2-3 weeks when season starts.
Yep I can see that although Fitz has a year under his belt with these receivers. Oline should be better hard not to be but may take a few weeks.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the GM's know, they coulda had this guy for a late round pick, and miami ditched him........there is a reason for that.
Will be interesting to see how his career plays out.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread won't end. Just like Miami's rebuild.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fn flyers, i had a good wager on a profit boost bet, all they had to do was score a goal and i won
Completely gassed out didn't help that their PP didn't score a fucking goal all series. How the hell does that even happen? Fire therien I say he's responsible for that mess! Either way they made strides this year and came back from 3-1 down.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely gassed out didn't help that their PP didn't score a fucking goal all series. How the hell does that even happen? Fire therien I say he's responsible for that mess! Either way they made strides this year and came back from 3-1 down.
I mean, 16 shots, 9 through 2 periods, 3 in the second......... that’s pathetic...in a do or die game.....someone’s gotta go...