• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins Rebuilding - Again

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but last season they had ton of pressure up the middle.
Agree, don’t think Tanny is the problem, IMO he is better than half the QBs out there.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, don’t think Tanny is the problem, IMO he is better than half the QBs out there.
Consistency has been his major problem but the overall team hasn't been consistent so how can you pin it all on one guy. The oline finally looks better this year so this will be a good litmus test.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consistency has been his major problem but the overall team hasn't been consistent so how can you pin it all on one guy. The oline finally looks better this year so this will be a good litmus test.

I don't think Tanny is the problem either. Too many ex QB's telling Gase what to do.....

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a good coach, IMO. They can surprise, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a good coach, IMO. They can surprise, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.
They definitely can't afford to have too many things go wrong but it's possible to rebound this season. I think that they have better depth and have fixed some weak spots. You could say that they are doing a semi-rebuild at DT, LB and TE but most teams are constantly making moves too. Not too many teams are perfect.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They definitely can't afford to have too many things go wrong but it's possible to rebound this season. I think that they have better depth and have fixed some weak spots. You could say that they are doing a semi-rebuild at DT, LB and TE but most teams are constantly making moves too. Not too many teams are perfect.

Your QB is also a total enigma. I don't necessarily think he WILL have a big season. However, it wouldn't shock me neither. He's been a very unpredictable QB. I think each year that I thought he'd play at a high level -- he disappointed. Then, visa versa when I had low expectations.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your QB is also a total enigma. I don't necessarily think he WILL have a big season. However, it wouldn't shock me neither. He's been a very unpredictable QB. I think each year that I thought he'd play at a high level -- he disappointed. Then, visa versa when I had low expectations.
He's also went through bad coaches and multiple offensive coordinators. Bad olines to boot. He looked like it was finally clicking with Gase in 2016 and he was injured. Who knows but if he remains healthy he could do well I'd definitely try him this year than start fresh.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also went through bad coaches and multiple offensive coordinators. Bad olines to boot. He looked like it was finally clicking with Gase in 2016 and he was injured. Who knows but if he remains healthy he could do well I'd definitely try him this year than start fresh.
so have other qb's

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so have other qb's
And most in a bad situation have the same result no? I'm not sure why you have such a hard on for Tanny but wow better take some meds for that hatred...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And most in a bad situation have the same result no? I'm not sure why you have such a hard on for Tanny but wow better take some meds for that hatred...
your're reading way to far into things if i had a hard on id pick him apart, ive made a literally a few comments, grow up

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your're reading way to far into things if i had a hard on id pick him apart, ive made a literally a few comments, grow up
Don't bs me you started a poll in an attempt to slam the Miami QB's mainly Tanny. Did he cost you a large bet or something? I really don't give a shit but own up if you dislike the guy..although he's a pretty harmless player not sure why the hatred?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
Don't bs me you started a poll in an attempt to slam the Miami QB's mainly Tanny. Did he cost you a large bet or something? I really don't give a shit but own up if you dislike the guy..although he's a pretty harmless player not sure why the hatred?
Ya that’s it:nono:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
Ya that’s it:nono:
Then what is it? Landry cried sour grapes even though he set records with Tanny as his QB. You then said that you agreed with Landry that Cleveland QB's were better even in the past although you stepped around that later. Either way Taylor is apparently better than Tanny although he was benched and eventually kicked out of Buffalo. So what is it? You are making yourself look foolish...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say that as he was turning the corner in 2016 season until he was hurt. He seems healthy now and knows the offence we will find out this year. I think that the offence will be better but the key is the D. Lots of youth there but are they ready to put it all together? I think that they added a few vets for just that reason. Those guys are all respectable too. Suh left due to cap they couldn't afford the luxury of keeping him now and I think his health was a little worrisome.

So Tanny'scoming back. Will that change anything?????
While Tannehill was not the problem, he certainly was not the solution - last year.
I expect him to be better this year with better handling and better game plans.
If Gase gets 9 wins this year, they should give him a raise......

This thread is still relevant.
Dolphins rebuilding by dumping Suh - lot of dead money this year won't help.

Getting Brock Osweiler and getting rid of Cutler should help, right?

The Splash Zone 3/25/18: Adding Brock Osweiler Changes Nothing

Does Tannehill improve the Dolphins or has he missed the train?????

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what is it? Landry cried sour grapes even though he set records with Tanny as his QB. You then said that you agreed with Landry that Cleveland QB's were better even in the past although you stepped around that later. Either way Taylor is apparently better than Tanny although he was benched and eventually kicked out of Buffalo. So what is it? You are making yourself look foolish...

so i look foolish? hows tanny doing this year? eveb pre injury?