• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami and Golden State Tonight

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....At least, since its the Heat, we'll get full coverage of the Warriors game tomorrow on Sports Center.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are playing fantastic after the 1st half. We are physically beating them up, owning the boards and Klay is shooting lights out. We only have a 1 point lead, but that is from a couple of late to's. Even if we don't hold onto win, this is what I was looking for, a team that competes hard, a team that fights and gets downright nasty. I can't wait until Bogut gets ready, we'll really have some shit to discuss.

This is a playoff team (with Bogut), MARK IT DOWN!

:whoo:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, Jarrett Jack is having a 4th quarter.

Lebron and Draymond Green are battling intensely. This game has a playoff energy to it. If you missed it, you need to watch it. I'm saing this with 8 mins left in the game.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Baby! 12 seconds left, tie game, we have the ball.

Jack with the backdoor pass to Green at the rim with .09 seconds left. Take one of those MIA.

That's 5 straight wins on the road!!!

:whoo:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played with the champs for four quarters, then outplayed them down the stretch. So sweet!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win. I'm proud of these guys. They can play with the best now. 5 in a row on the road. Who needs broke down Bogut?

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From ESPN:

What a finish. What a win. Warriors coach Mark Jackson told reporters pregame that he has the best shooting backcourt ever, and judging from Klay Thompson's outing, Jackson might be on to something. After a rough start to the season, Thompson drilled five 3-pointers by halftime and paced the Warriors' attack alongside David Lee.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the Sports Center highlights of the game this morning and in a 90 second highlight the only time they showed the Warriors doing anything was on the final basket and that is only because they had to show that. The rest was just a bunch of clips of James and Wade making baskets and James' miss at the end. I told my wife before it came on to watch and see how little of the Warriors you see in this highlight. Even she was shocked. I wasn't at all.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the Sports Center highlights of the game this morning and in a 90 second highlight the only time they showed the Warriors doing anything was on the final basket and that is only because they had to show that. The rest was just a bunch of clips of James and Wade making baskets and James' miss at the end. I told my wife before it came on to watch and see how little of the Warriors you see in this highlight. Even she was shocked. I wasn't at all.

it's because we don't have star power.

If they keep winning though, this is the type of team America falls in love with. A team that represents the blue collar, hard working American.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's because we don't have star power.

If they keep winning though, this is the type of team America falls in love with. A team that represents the blue collar, hard working American.

I think its because ESPN's target audience doesn't care about the Warriors. Its east coast biased to the max.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its because ESPN's target audience doesn't care about the Warriors. Its east coast biased to the max.

Actually, Around the Horn (an ESPN show in the afternoon) and TNT paid homage to the Warriors last week. This team is catching the attention of quite a few basketball pundits.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think its just bc they havent been good in so long, so I got 8th seed and knocked off Mavs. But I have been hearing more and more about them lately.