• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She went nuts when she drank according to an article I read.

It probably went something like this ...

Her: 'You motherfvker, you care more about your job than you do this family.'

Him: 'Shut your trap b1tch, I pay the bills around here.'

Her: 'What are you going to do next ... shove me around again ... maybe beat me this time?'

Him: 'I bet you'd like that wouldn't you.'

Her: 'You bet your ass I would ... if you want this pvssy you're going to have to take it and take it hard!'

Then after a few more minutes of fighting including some shoving and a few slaps, they have freaky makeup sex.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep reaching. He's heard stories from the other side. I'll be the first to admit that he sucks at mentoring, but that's not his job. W-L is all that matters for a head coach. Nebraska is a school that lost to Butch "fucking" Jones. If y'all didn't suck as bad as we do, then you wouldn't be upset about this.

Distract much?

Urbs admitted to lying to everyone at the Big 10 media days in his statement today.

Nowhere in his tweet did he take responsibility for keeping a known wife beater on his staff. If anything he blamed others for him keeping said wife beater on his staff by saying "Hey, I reported it up like I was supposed to. Nobody told me to fire the guy".

This tells me Urbs is just trying to protect the near $40 million OSU owes him. If he loses his job then others above him are gong to lose their jobs as well.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't the wife file for divorce and leave him if she had it so bad?

She had no job and kids. Do you think it is that easy to get up and go? You really have 0 idea of the situation and neither do I, but I highly doubt it was as simple as grabbing the next bus to Shangi-La. If Urban goes down it will be for lying, because that is what will turn public opinion and the media on him

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She went nuts when she drank according to an article I read.

It probably went something like this ...

Her: 'You motherfvker, you care more about your job than you do this family.'

Him: 'Shut your trap b1tch, I pay the bills around here.'

Her: 'What are you going to do next ... shove me around again ... maybe beat me this time?'

Him: 'I bet you'd like that wouldn't you.'

Her: 'You bet your ass I would ... if you want this pvssy you're going to have to take it and take it hard!'

Then after a few more minutes of fighting including some shoving and a few slaps, they have freaky makeup sex.

Jesus Christ you’re a fucked up POS.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She had no job and kids. Do you think it is that easy to get up and go? You really have 0 idea of the situation and neither do I, but I highly doubt it was as simple as grabbing the next bus to Shangi-La. If Urban goes down it will be for lying, because that is what will turn public opinion and the media on him
Being somewhat familiar with divorce ... she would have gotten everything and I mean everything. It's not like someone was holding a loaded gun to her head forcing her to stay in the marriage.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Distract much?
That's rich, coming from a guy who is trying to derail a thread because "to many takes." That's the whole fucking point of a message board........ If there were too many, no one would have responded.
Oh good. Another thread about this.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't the wife file for divorce and leave him if she had it so bad?
As someone who's mother ended up in a very abusive relationship (with the guy she cheated on my dad with of all people) it's not always that easy. And, tbh, it's pretty ignorant to think it is.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Urban Meyer is one of the biggest pricks out there. He's condescending as hell and just an all around asshole imho. He makes Nick Saban look like a SNL character with a lot of personality. Zach Smith is a pos. Everyone can agree on that.

With all that said, Meyer's job isn't marriage counseling. He's not a detective. He's not a district attorney. He's paid to win games and hopefully mentor young bucks (no pun intended) into men.

Not sure how many of you guys have real friends, if you are in faux outrage mode about Urban. Meyer and this guy have been boys for a good while. Urban has heard about this from his coach/buddies point of view. If you don't have a friend that your wife doesn't like, then you don't have any buddies, you have associates.

This gal, Courtney Smith, has no problem with drinking to much and endangering a large group of people she doesn't know, but has a problem with leaving a guy who is a piece of shit. Doesn't make sense.

Yes Urban should just be quiet and quit contradicting his own lies, but this bullshit about him not handling "he said, she said" stuff is embarrassing to the American public. Firing people over faux outrage is ignorant and if I keep typing, this will end up in the PF.

The media, McMurphy, these idiots on this site lol are making Urban out to be the actual violent person in all this. Like you said, why the fuck would you want to include yourself with this crazy couple and if they didnt have actual proof at the time you cant fire someone off accusations. Urban lied to media, it was wrong. Everyone lies. Shit, McMurphy has been lying. The bottomline Urban is getting ripped apart bc of some crazy, alcoholic couple...it’s pretty disturbing and sickening that people can even compare this to Joe Pa or other incidents. Makes me sick to even talk about

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds to me like there's a Sooner fan who needs to get out more often.

Coming from a guy with a felony domestic assault charge... I’ll go ahead and disgregard this opinion.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a guy with a felony domestic assault charge... I’ll go ahead and disgregard this opinion.
Ya ... for selling my own fvking pickup ... which was a felony seeing how the value exceeded $500. btw it was dropped to a misdemeanor with no time served.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask someone who's mother ended up in a very abusive relationship (with the guy she cheated on my dad with of all people) it's not always that easy. And, tbh, it's pretty ignorant to think it is.

And it’s pretty ignorant that a coach is responsible for a marriage. It goes both ways. Courtney blaming Urban bc she couldnt even tell her close family. Zach is a POS but she isnt much better. A messed up couple trying to blame other people for their family issues.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW Urban will probably get let go, but will collect a large sum of change. 100 or so guys will have their lives turned upside down because they committed to a university that knew about this but will screw them just like they do Meyer. Great job of enabling a drunk driver. SJW's are the best!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media, McMurphy, these idiots on this site lol are making Urban out to be the actual violent person in all this. Like you said, why the fuck would you want to include yourself with this crazy couple and if they didnt have actual proof at the time you cant fire someone off accusations. Urban lied to media, it was wrong. Everyone lies. Shit, McMurphy has been lying. The bottomline Urban is getting ripped apart bc of some crazy, alcoholic couple...it’s pretty disturbing and sickening that people can even compare this to Joe Pa or other incidents. Makes me sick to even talk about

Lol. Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot Ohio state fans suddenly change their tune. Plenty of you mother fuckers had pitch forks out for Stoops two years ago and he didn’t cover shit up or lie about a damn thing. The school doled out punishment and reported things immediately yet you fuckers were doing the same damn thing. Now you’re seeing it from the other side. Karma is a fucking bitch, eh?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job defending a POS.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya ... for selling my own fvking pickup ... which was a felony seeing how the value exceeded $500. btw it was dropped to a misdemeanor with no time served.

Felony. Domestic. Assault. Charge.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW Urban will probably get let go, but will collect a large sum of change. 100 or so guys will have their lives turned upside down because they committed to a university that knew about this but will screw them just like they do Meyer. Great job of enabling a drunk driver. SJW's are the best!

He is such a terrible person for lying the scum or media. I would lie to the media all day, the media is a joke

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot Ohio state fans suddenly change their tune. Plenty of you mother fuckers had pitch forks out for Stoops two years ago and he didn’t cover shit up or lie about a damn thing. The school doled out punishment and reported things immediately yet you fuckers were doing the same damn thing. Now you’re seeing it from the other side. Karma is a fucking bitch, eh?
Did Joe Mixon ever get a second chance?

tenor.gif

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it’s pretty ignorant that a coach is responsible for a marriage. It goes both ways. Courtney blaming Urban bc she couldnt even tell her close family. Zach is a POS but she isnt much better. A messed up couple trying to blame other people for their family issues.
I couldn't give two shits about Urban tbh, just saying up and leaving isn't always the easiest thing to do when you're with an abusive piece of shit.