• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the difficult part the designing the schedule or just entering it in ESPN? I can probably automate the first part sometime before next year if I remember. But the 2nd part I can't help with lol.

Yeah.

The default schedule is stupidly set up.

Some teams play all their division games the first 6 weeks. Others have their second round of division games like week 7-10.

It is just weird.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.
The default schedule is stupidly set up.
Some teams play all their division games the first 6 weeks. Others have their second round of division games like week 7-10.
It is just weird.
I just forgo the ESPN insanity and use the free Footballguys tool. ..... it comes up with division game the first 3 weeks and then the last 3 before playoffs. ... of course you still have to enter into the actual league. Whomever ESPN has on the payroll to do their software for that aspect obviously doesn't actually play the game.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just forgo the ESPN insanity and use the free Footballguys tool. ..... it comes up with division game the first 3 weeks and then the last 3 before playoffs. ... of course you still have to enter into the actual league. Whomever ESPN has on the payroll to do their software for that aspect obviously doesn't actually play the game.

I know people have bad experiences with being a good team with a bad record, or the opposite...

But I truly don't think schedules matter in fantasy... Generally speaking, if you are a good team, then you will win most of your games... and if you are a bad team you will lose...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know people have bad experiences with being a good team with a bad record, or the opposite...

But I truly don't think schedules matter in fantasy... Generally speaking, if you are a good team, then you will win most of your games... and if you are a bad team you will lose...

Schedule doesn’t matter now, before the draft. It sure does after. Seen too many really good teams miss the playoffs because they always had 2nd or 3rd highest weekly score and lost to the 1st.

But what does matter now is that the schedule layout makes sense.

Division rivalry games should be happening at the end of the season. And I don’t want to play all 6 of my division games in a row. That is just stupid.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule doesn’t matter now, before the draft. It sure does after. Seen too many really good teams miss the playoffs because they always had 2nd or 3rd highest weekly score and lost to the 1st.

But what does matter now is that the schedule layout makes sense.

Division rivalry games should be happening at the end of the season. And I don’t want to play all 6 of my division games in a row. That is just stupid.

Fantasy owners have a long memory of their "BAD LUCK"... But even in their memory they admit they were not the BEST team... But is that the "bad luck" due to unfair scheduling or just Fantasy "BAD LUCK"???

so isn't that just the costs of having a H2H league??

And i have an honest question to everyone, do you even pay attention to whom you face, or do you just care about winning or losing??

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy owners have a long memory of their "BAD LUCK"... But even in their memory they admit they were not the BEST team... But is that the "bad luck" due to unfair scheduling or just Fantasy "BAD LUCK"???

And i have an honest question to everyone, do you even pay attention to whom you face, or do you just care about winning or losing??
I’ve won leagues being 7-6, hel 6-7 and taking it all no shit we all sucked so bad one time I was 4-8-1 and snuck in the playoffs. I won that year with rising ........wait for it............

Matt forte

Steve Slaton

And started at qb in the ‘ship

Tyler thigpen:crazy:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always pay attention to who I am facing. Not that it matters in that all I can do is set my lineup, but it is a mistake to set your lineup in a bubble without considering your opponent.

For example, if you have a start sit decision between the boom or bust guy and the steady high floor guy, I am making that call based on what my opponent has and whether or not I think I am the favorite. I am always looking ahead weeks at a time to see who is in bye and who is favored in every matchup I have.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright KOTF people:

We have 2 people with conflicts at 8 that could both draft later. 8 PM start time is out.

@Sam Sportboy @TKOSpikes @Barilko @FaCe-LeE-uS @Yellow Fuzzies @SteelersPride @Ram Tough @MilkSpiller22 @SoShady @ehb5 @HaroldSeattle

I know a couple said they weren’t big on later start times, but that may be our only option for the 18th.

If you guys have conflicts, we can move to another day. If it is a matter of sleep, then it is 1 night, the draft takes about an hour and I would hope we can all work with that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright KOTF people:

We have 2 people with conflicts at 8 that could both draft later. 8 PM start time is out.

@Sam Sportboy @TKOSpikes @Barilko @FaCe-LeE-uS @Yellow Fuzzies @SteelersPride @Ram Tough @MilkSpiller22 @SoShady @ehb5 @HaroldSeattle

I know a couple said they weren’t big on later start times, but that may be our only option for the 18th.

If you guys have conflicts, we can move to another day. If it is a matter of sleep, then it is 1 night, the draft takes about an hour and I would hope we can all work with that.
im ok with whatever

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does 9:30 work?

If it doesn’t, we probably have to move to another day for KOTF

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does 9:30 work?

If it doesn’t, we probably have to move to another day for KOTF

Not in this league but on the previous page, Shady did say he's not a fan of 9:30 so probably won't work for you guys

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright KOTF people:

9:30 works for me. I'll make just about anything work!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be OK with the 9:30 start time.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in this league but on the previous page, Shady did say he's not a fan of 9:30 so probably won't work for you guys

True.

I wake up at 5 EST every morning, so I am not a fan of it either.

But I can do it.

And I think it will be tough to have a start time before 9 EST on a weekday anyway.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow board draft we could be halfway done buy now.:thumb:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow board draft we could be halfway done buy now.:thumb:

Yeah...and someone just lost AJ Green in the 2nd round.

Two minute clock in a real draft has extra "bragging rights" implications.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance if the 9th is out...mark me down for whenever