• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man T this one is tough................I usually go RB here but both Bandito and Leftage have great points...........still think I go Carson.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance , sign me up for a Carson vote, Seattle just doesn't throw enough, and when they do, Baldwin is now longer "the guy".. Tough call for sure, but I'm not trusting a Seahawk receiver in a must win situation

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday Update
So going into the Monday night game, several things have been decided already and some have not.

In the A league, Sam beat Barilko and has therefore clinched the Athos division. Tlance and Ram had already clinched playoff births and Tlance will still be the #1 seed. The only thing left to decide is whether Face or Milk wins the Porthos division. Face's team fell apart this week only putting up 68.7 points so his fate rests with Joe beating Milk. Right now Milk is leading Joe 111 - 106.8 so Joe (and Face) needs to get 4.2 points out of Adam Thielen tonight for Face to win the division. If he fails to do so and Milk holds on for the victory, Milk will win the division on the division record tie-breaker over Face as they will both be 8-6.

Tlace will be the #1 seed and gets to choose his first round playoff opponent next week.

As far as relegation is concerned, it will still be Harold and TKO taking that cab ride together, although TKO can say that he knocked off Tlance in the process this week.

In the B league, what looked like a complete lock three weeks ago in Trudem winning the breakdown title looks like it's not going to happen. At worst EHB is going 9-2 (if Chef can outscore him) which means that Trudem would need to go at least 4-7-1 in order to stay ahead of him which would mean he would have to outscore OBX, BK, Monkey, Lefty, and at least tie Bandit at 96 points. Right now he has 71.4 points and he has Adam Thielen left, so he needs at least 24.6 out of Thielen. Unless Chef doesn't catch EHB in points this week which would mean EHB will be 10-1 in breakdown and that would mean that Trudem would also have to catch Stomp at 100.1 which means Thielen would need to score 28.7 points. On top of all of that, OBX has Russell Wilson going tonight also against Trudem in their matchup and he's only down 5 points so Trudem has to stay ahead of him as well. Regardless at this point Trudem's only hope at the breakdown title and the #1 seed rests in the sure hands of Adam Thielen tonight. Otherwise EHB would end up with the #1 seed, the breakdown title, and the most points, which would mean if EHB won the Super Bowl then he would be the only team that would move up. What a difference three weeks makes!! Trudem will have a shot at redemption, because he is still in the playoffs no matter what. Monkey and BK both decided that they really didn't want to win the division and both lost their respective games, which means BK will win the Ostrogoths division based on his better division record and since Chef is going to win his game and he will have a better breakdown record than Monkey, then Chef is going to be the wild card. So your four playoff teams will be EHB, Trudem, BK, and Chef. We just don't know who will be the #1 seed and get to pick their opponent in the first round.

As far as oblivion goes, since Smitty beat Stomp this week it looks like that means it will be Stomp and OBX up for oblivion next year.

Good luck tonight guys, although it pretty much just seems like it's all up to Adam Thielen.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow @MilkSpiller22

Had I not made that trade with @averagejoe you would have won already...............sorry man! Thought Cooks would be better than he has and already pulled the trigger before Dixon came back..............

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow @MilkSpiller22

Had I not made that trade with @averagejoe you would have won already...............sorry man! Thought Cooks would be better than he has and already pulled the trigger before Dixon came back..............

Bad trades happen... But the good news for me, is that you did it weeks ago, so it wasn't ANTI MILK COLLUSION...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit! Looks like I'll be facing T in the first round............at least that would be my guess............good game man......:suds:
You bet Sam well from 1-3 and 3-6. I gave it a great run and if not for Kittle.s miracle half I would be facing T. Good luck Sam

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad trades happen... But the good news for me, is that you did it weeks ago, so it wasn't ANTI MILK COLLUSION...
Well it's not a bad trade yet..............but looks like it's trending that way...........Cooks gonna bounce back next week though.........

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's not a bad trade yet..............but looks like it's trending that way...........Cooks gonna bounce back next week though.........

No, it was a pretty bad trade... But if I remember right, a couple weeks ago Thielen was banged up too wasn't he??

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it was a pretty bad trade... But if I remember right, a couple weeks ago Thielen was banged up too wasn't he??
Yup and had a couple bad games too. Figured I'd have the Goff/Cooks and Watson/Hopkins connections...........also thought Gus the Bus was actually good at Fooseball............

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah my team collapsed and @ehb5 has been scoring tons of points kudos to him.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we did name the trade Operation Pasturization.
And @Sam Sportboy , I didn't think it was a bad trade.
:D

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the input everyone!

I am not loving it, but I will go with CARSON tonight.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday Update
So going into the Monday night game, several things have been decided already and some have not.

In the A league, Sam beat Barilko and has therefore clinched the Athos division. Tlance and Ram had already clinched playoff births and Tlance will still be the #1 seed. The only thing left to decide is whether Face or Milk wins the Porthos division. Face's team fell apart this week only putting up 68.7 points so his fate rests with Joe beating Milk. Right now Milk is leading Joe 111 - 106.8 so Joe (and Face) needs to get 4.2 points out of Adam Thielen tonight for Face to win the division. If he fails to do so and Milk holds on for the victory, Milk will win the division on the division record tie-breaker over Face as they will both be 8-6.

Tlace will be the #1 seed and gets to choose his first round playoff opponent next week.

As far as relegation is concerned, it will still be Harold and TKO taking that cab ride together, although TKO can say that he knocked off Tlance in the process this week.

In the B league, what looked like a complete lock three weeks ago in Trudem winning the breakdown title looks like it's not going to happen. At worst EHB is going 9-2 (if Chef can outscore him) which means that Trudem would need to go at least 4-7-1 in order to stay ahead of him which would mean he would have to outscore OBX, BK, Monkey, Lefty, and at least tie Bandit at 96 points. Right now he has 71.4 points and he has Adam Thielen left, so he needs at least 24.6 out of Thielen. Unless Chef doesn't catch EHB in points this week which would mean EHB will be 10-1 in breakdown and that would mean that Trudem would also have to catch Stomp at 100.1 which means Thielen would need to score 28.7 points. On top of all of that, OBX has Russell Wilson going tonight also against Trudem in their matchup and he's only down 5 points so Trudem has to stay ahead of him as well. Regardless at this point Trudem's only hope at the breakdown title and the #1 seed rests in the sure hands of Adam Thielen tonight. Otherwise EHB would end up with the #1 seed, the breakdown title, and the most points, which would mean if EHB won the Super Bowl then he would be the only team that would move up. What a difference three weeks makes!! Trudem will have a shot at redemption, because he is still in the playoffs no matter what. Monkey and BK both decided that they really didn't want to win the division and both lost their respective games, which means BK will win the Ostrogoths division based on his better division record and since Chef is going to win his game and he will have a better breakdown record than Monkey, then Chef is going to be the wild card. So your four playoff teams will be EHB, Trudem, BK, and Chef. We just don't know who will be the #1 seed and get to pick their opponent in the first round.

As far as oblivion goes, since Smitty beat Stomp this week it looks like that means it will be Stomp and OBX up for oblivion next year.

Good luck tonight guys, although it pretty much just seems like it's all up to Adam Thielen.

Yeah my team collapsed and @ehb5 has been scoring tons of points kudos to him.

Thanks for the updates as always bandit. Goes a long way toward making this league awesome for sure.

And thanks for the the kudos trudem. But it's not over yet! And you've had a pretty good season yourself! :suds:

Ironically on one of my dynasty teams I need Adam Thielen to do well to win my playoff matchup (although Dalvin Cook can also help me)

But moral of the story I'll still be rooting pretty hard for Adam Thielen to do well tonight. Just not TOO well...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the input everyone!
I am not loving it, but I will go with CARSON tonight.
Well if it's any consolation to you;
Doug Baldwin (hip) is inactive for Monday night's Week 14 game against the Vikings.

Choice becomes much simpler now. ....

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if it's any consolation to you;
Doug Baldwin (hip) is inactive for Monday night's Week 14 game against the Vikings.

Choice becomes much simpler now. ....
@tlance

Doesn't get much easier than that...............I'm so glad I passed on Baldwin in all my leagues..............

Gave me a better chance at Jordan Howard!