• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the minus .2 for a QB kneel down.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that. However they factor it into the QB's rush yards so its impossible to avoid

Too bad we couldn't score .2 for a kneel down. Cancel it out.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

The first domino just fell for you. Cobb has been officially ruled out for Sunday

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GERONIMO!!! (as in both, I'm taking that leap all in, and, he's next!)
He is in the protocol. Who knows when he could come out. I think they are holding Adams out as a precaution but I expect him to play.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is in the protocol. Who knows when he could come out. I think they are holding Adams out as a precaution but I expect him to play.
Still in the protocall on Friday, isn't a nail in the coffin, but it sure taint good!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well post this here. Kinda interesting but more on the funny side if ya ask me. So I told yoose guise that one of the guise that works fer me is besties with Dirk Koetter...............swear I am not making this shit up either but I would not blame ya if ya don't believe me but here it goes...............my heart doctor has 2 adopted daughters and they are "Legendary" sports stars here in Pocatello Idaho. One of the daughters is dating some basketball star who's name I can't remember and the other (her name is Dakota) is dating no other than..................King Josh of Gordahn..............I just found this shit out this morning..................now I know why I like the guy so much.............his possible FIL saved my life........lmao.

EDIT: Got the names wrong on tDaughters

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well post this here. Kinda interesting but more on the funny side if ya ask me. So I told yoose guise that one of the guise that works fer me is besties with Dirk Koetter...............swear I am not making this shit up either but I would not blame ya if ya don't believe me but here it goes...............my heart doctor has 2 adopted daughters and they are "Legendary" sports stars here in Pocatello Idaho. One of the daughters is dating some basketball star who's name I can't remember and the other (her name is Dakota) is dating no other than..................King Josh of Gordahn..............I just found this shit out this morning..................now I know why I like the guy so much.............his possible FIL saved my life........lmao.
EDIT: Got the names wrong on tDaughters

Well, obviously you and your family operate in a different social group than mine. .... most 'famous' people any of us know is Collinsworth and LT only because they went to the same school as both my boys. .... no social contact though.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad luck to you this week @TKOSpikes ! Both 1-3 and desperate for wins.

:suds:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Falcons defense!
My QB spot is definitely not decided yet. I'm leaning towards Ryan with how badly the Steelers have been playing lately.

THe homer inside me is struggling

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, obviously you and your family operate in a different social group than mine. .... most 'famous' people any of us know is Collinsworth and LT only because they went to the same school as both my boys. .... no social contact though.
Dude, this is Pocatello Idaho......................lol.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has already messed with my week in D2.
Hilton was ruled out and Geronimo is in concussion protocol.
Anthony Miller is questionable.
I didn't want to be without a 3rd WR so I picked up and started Chester Rogers.
Fortunately he had a decent PPR-worthy game.

Just need AJ Green and Stills to do well.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has already messed with my week in D2.
Hilton was ruled out and Geronimo is in concussion protocol.
Anthony Miller is questionable.
I didn't want to be without a 3rd WR so I picked up and started Chester Rogers.
Fortunately he had a decent PPR-worthy game.

Just need AJ Green and Stills to do well.

Could have been an absolute monster if he caught the ball gooder...............lol.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have been an absolute monster if he caught the ball gooder...............lol.
Truth be told, if I had to guess, I think I've watched maybe 4 entire NFL games so far this year. And that includes 2.5 Bears games. So, no didn't watch TNF. Listened to part of it on the radio.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told, if I had to guess, I think I've watched maybe 4 entire NFL games so far this year. And that includes 2.5 Bears games. So, no didn't watch TNF. Listened to part of it on the radio.
Pretty sure he dropped a long TD..............can't think of the other guys name but he had a bunch of drops.........