• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I had top claim, have had top claim since the end of the draft.
One of the main reasons I was trying so hard to deal OBJ....

NOT a happy camper this AM

Whoa, first time I've seen this. I dunno what happened, I had 3 claims in for a WR and Ridley was my first. Can we investigate this? Not looking to do anything wrong.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa, first time I've seen this. I dunno what happened, I had 3 claims in for a WR and Ridley was my first. Can we investigate this? Not looking to do anything wrong.
Its all good Chef, at this point I'm banking on the fualt laying with me, missed a step I'm guessing. If you feel that bad though, I'd love to trade for him ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good Chef, at this point I'm banking on the fualt laying with me, missed a step I'm guessing. If you feel that bad though, I'd love to trade for him ;)

tenor.gif

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I wouldn't count a mistake on ESPN out of the question. But the Waiver Report for 09-26 shows this:
WAIVER CLAIMS PROCESSED
TEAM CLAIM RESULT
1. Soggy Bottom Boyz Calvin Ridley, Atl WR Added. Chef dropped Evan Engram*, NYG TE to Waivers.
Barbarian Lefty Calvin Ridley, Atl WR Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
2. Barbarian Lefty Chris Godwin, TB WR Added. Lef dropped Chris Hogan, NE WR to Waivers.
3. Barbarian Lefty Seahawks D/ST D/ST Added. Lef dropped Ravens D/ST, Bal D/ST to Waivers.

Hard for me to believe that I was only one Chef away from getting him. ….

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I wouldn't count a mistake on ESPN out of the question. But the Waiver Report for 09-26 shows this:
WAIVER CLAIMS PROCESSED
TEAM CLAIM RESULT
1. Soggy Bottom Boyz Calvin Ridley, Atl WR Added. Chef dropped Evan Engram*, NYG TE to Waivers.
Barbarian Lefty Calvin Ridley, Atl WR Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
2. Barbarian Lefty Chris Godwin, TB WR Added. Lef dropped Chris Hogan, NE WR to Waivers.
3. Barbarian Lefty Seahawks D/ST D/ST Added. Lef dropped Ravens D/ST, Bal D/ST to Waivers.

Hard for me to believe that I was only one Chef away from getting him. ….

Funny thing is, I started liking Godwin better; only held him in D1 for what, 3 years? But let's not go there...;)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw it, think I'm gonna pass...but I'll look and see if we can come up with something.
Well, buddy if you do you do. …. I love rejection makes me feel warm inside. …. :mad2:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, buddy if you do you do. …. I love rejection makes me feel warm inside. …. :mad2:

Stop...you're gonna make my Catholic guilt upbringing kick in. ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, @broncosmitty - didn't waste any time picking up Hooper, didja?

Sidenote: Oh, how I went back and forth and agonized over that freakin' position! Freakin' Eifert better produce, or I'm gonna....well, I'm not gonna do anything, but he better produce just the same! :pound::pound::pound:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just coming to inform you...
:D

Not to play real estate agent, but same offer is out to @Yellow Fuzzies

:eyebrows:
TKO that was a good offer, had a hard time deciding what to do, which is unusual for me. At the end decided against it, the offense he’s on just is too iffy to take the risk. I’m just going to have to hope I can make do with what I have and hope my mash unit heals before I get I fall any furthe into the hole. Interesting that we were entertain trading with each other the week we go head to head. Hopefully it will be a good match.:suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sidenote: Oh, how I went back and forth and agonized over that freakin' position! Freakin' Eifert better produce, or I'm gonna....well, I'm not gonna do anything, but he better produce just the same! :pound::pound::pound:
I had the same choice and went the same route.:hope:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just picked up Joe Mixon off the ww in one league and Doug Baldwin in another. I feel like Brees.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ryan has the hot hand, maybe.

If you want him back, you prolly have a week to wait.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just picked up Joe Mixon off the ww in one league and Doug Baldwin in another. I feel like Brees.

I think you should add Gurley next. I hear he is pretty good at the foosball.