• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you and I are bridesmaids, Fuzz. Maybe we can do our own deal next week, just to show 'em.

Might be tough to keep up your comeback this week. Looks like you're starting a QB who has no WR and a WR who has no QB. (Can the Falcons and Texans contract into one team? Them seem perfectly complementary.)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blockbuster Deal:

Tlance sends: Demaryius Thomas, MJD, D'Angelo Williams and Jordan Cameron

to Treff for:

Charles, Witten, Pierce, and Miles Austin

I think it is safe to say this deal will make or break us both. My team has 0 depth now.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blockbuster Deal:

to Treff for:

I think it is safe to say this deal will make or break us both. My team has 0 depth now.

I love Blockbuster Deals!

When you get a chance can you guys list your new rosters?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Blockbuster Deals!

When you get a chance can you guys list your new rosters?
QB- Newton
RB's- MJD, DWILL, J. Bell, B. Tate, W. McGahee
WR'S-D. Thomas, G. Jennings, A. Boldin, H. Douglas
TE- J. Cameron, K. Rudolph
DST-GB
K- Huaschka

already missing my line stud in Charles, and still stinging from the Jones/Cobb 1-2 knockout blowd. .but looking better at RB2, WR1 and, IMHO, TE.
come on Josh freeman.. bring me value from Jennings and Rudoloh!!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blockbuster Deal:

to Treff for:

Couldn't you have waited a week? Well, go Rams! Play some damn D and victory will be mine! :lol:

Plus, now I can root for Charles in my work league.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My new roster:

QB: Brady, Vick
RB: Charles, McCoy, Woodhead, Pierce, B. Brown
WR: Garcon, Hilton, Randle, M. Austin
TE: Witten
DST: Streaming
K: Walsh

Love the 1-2 punch at RB, don't love the bench so much.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't you have waited a week? Well, go Rams! Play some damn D and victory will be mine! :lol:

Plus, now I can root for Charles in my work league.
No worries Sam.. Because of this deal, and that reason alone, the Rams will evoke the '85 Bears for one week, and one week only (every other week will belong to CAR's current opponents). .I have no doubts!!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB- Newton
RB's- MJD, DWILL, J. Bell, B. Tate, W. McGahee
WR'S-D. Thomas, G. Jennings, A. Boldin, H. Douglas
TE- J. Cameron, K. Rudolph
DST-GB
K- Huaschka

already missing my line stud in Charles, and still stinging from the Jones/Cobb 1-2 knockout blowd. .but looking better at RB2, WR1 and, IMHO, TE.
come on Josh freeman.. bring me value from Jennings and Rudoloh!!

I thought about your counter for awhile. I prefer Cameron to Witten also, but I think it is pretty close with Weeden under center. If Hoyer were still QB, I don't think I would have accepted.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep..hoping Weedon re-discovers Cameron..not like he wasn't good with Weedon the first two weeks.. fingers crossed!

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good trade for both sides. Treff now has a team, and Tlance's starters are a menace. I think MJD and Brady are both going to be better from here on out.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries Sam.. Because of this deal, and that reason alone, the Rams will evoke the '85 Bears for one week, and one week only (every other week will belong to CAR's current opponents). .I have no doubts!!
Well, that game is gonna be huge in our game. Maybe the Rams can play half way decent D 2 weeks in a row even though they allowed like 2874 yards to the Texans they didn't score much.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina D...

I have Bradford in a couple of leagues and I'm starting him against the Panthers (which is another name for Jaguar ironically).

Bradford has thrown for multiple TD in 4 of his 6 games ('cept for SF and Dallas). But looking at the other side - the Panthers D...

SEA passed for over 320 yards against them.
BUF almost had 300.
Giants and Eli were terrible.
Cardinals and Palmer are terrible.
Minny and Cassel actually had 241 yards.

So yeah, Panthers D seems to have held opposing QB's in check. But only one of those teams has a winning record.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blockbuster Deal:

to Treff for:

yowsa that deal makes my deals to bag Dez and J Graham trivial..Nice one guys

j

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good trade for both sides. Treff now has a team, and Tlance's starters are a menace. I think MJD and Brady are both going to be better from here on out.

I will be keeping a close eye on the NE/Jets game tomorrow. It will be telling to see what the NE game plan is.

If Gronk is in fact active and the Pats don't get back to a more pass heavy attack against a team who is awesome against the run, then I will have my doubts on Brady moving forward.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep..hoping Weedon re-discovers Cameron..not like he wasn't good with Weedon the first two weeks.. fingers crossed!

I figured it was all about Cameron... as I'm thinking you would have preferred DMC and CJS/Fred over MJD and DWill, with not a "huge" difference between DT and Decker! :scratch:

good luck guys, looks pretty good both ways... I just would have preferred it over here ;)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured it was all about Cameron... as I'm thinking you would have preferred DMC and CJS/Fred over MJD and DWill, with not a "huge" difference between DT and Decker! :scratch:

good luck guys, looks pretty good both ways... I just would have preferred it over here ;)

Had that offer came at the same time I had lost Jones and Cobb..and not before..I would've taken it. .I swear!!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Charles bidding war is pretty much over..thanks everyone for you offers, all would truly be considered fair, so hope no one took a "decline" as a bad thing. If I can't hammer a deal out of the one counter I sent, maybe we'll try again next week.

Wish I's had something more to your liking to offer but it's your team and you do what you think best. .... all in all I think you made the correct choice. Looks good on both sides.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carolina D...

I have Bradford in a couple of leagues and I'm starting him against the Panthers (which is another name for Jaguar ironically).

Bradford has thrown for multiple TD in 4 of his 6 games ('cept for SF and Dallas). But looking at the other side - the Panthers D...

SEA passed for over 320 yards against them.
BUF almost had 300.
Giants and Eli were terrible.
Cardinals and Palmer are terrible.
Minny and Cassel actually had 241 yards.

So yeah, Panthers D seems to have held opposing QB's in check. But only one of those teams has a winning record.

Hey now Joe don't be picking on my DST. .... as long as they get sacks & turnovers, giving up yardage is ok by me.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I's had something more to your liking to offer but it's your team and you do what you think best. .... all in all I think you made the correct choice. Looks good on both sides.

Well like I mentioned, all offers were easily considered fair. .just felt like I needed more of a team wide overhaul given my lack of decent players over one or two difference makers. Would've been happy with virtually everyone's offer given different circumstances