• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh fuck me....................jumped the gun by 8.....................hundred posts...........

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This picking your opponent thing is actually kind of hard. I’m going to pick @SoShady. He knocked me out of the playoffs last year, pay back time. Besides better to play him now then wait until Zeke is back.

OK done - so in the Barbarians it's Harold vs Shady and Sam vs Bar. ..... good luck guys

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is back! Hopefully he can make an impact!

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This picking your opponent thing is actually kind of hard. I’m going to pick @SoShady. He knocked me out of the playoffs last year, pay back time. Besides better to play him now then wait until Zeke is back.

More of the same for Harold this year.

451QLuu.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great season to all!!!! Congrats to @tlance, @MilkSpiller22 and @FaCe-LeE-uS for making the playoffs!!! Good luck to the 3 of you
Agreed on all counts! 'Twas an interesting year. After going 0-3 to start the season, and in 3 straight divisional matchups no less, I climbed out of that hole by winning 10 out of my next 11 games (including sweeping the division at the end of the season).

And to think, SP was tellin me that I needed to "make trades or else I'm done for".... Get outta here with that nonsense!!!

giphy.gif

Good luck @Ram Tough , @tlance & @MilkSpiller22 ! :suds:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed on all counts! 'Twas an interesting year. After going 0-3 to start the season, and in 3 straight divisional matchups no less, I climbed out of that hole by winning 10 out of my next 11 games (including sweeping the division at the end of the season).

And to think, SP was tellin me that I needed to "make trades or else I'm done for".... Get outta here with that nonsense!!!

giphy.gif

Good luck @Ram Tough , @tlance & @MilkSpiller22 ! :suds:

I know I took a few shots at Ingram before the AP trade. Good on ya. I believe my Halloweek Update implied you as the dark horse.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I took a few shots at Ingram before the AP trade. Good on ya. I believe my Halloweek Update implied you as the dark horse.
The dark horse... or rather the "lone inhabitant somewhere in the woods, not the star, but possibly the hero at the end". You called it!

According to your excellent Halloweek writeup, in the KOTF playoffs we have:

Courtney Cox vs. Lone Inhabitant
and
The Hot Chick vs. The Reverse Bear Trap

:heh:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe that nobody picked up and started Brock Osweiler this week. It was obviously a no-brainer. LOL.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam it should be a good battle however I’m worried about my receiving group. as Hopkins and JuJu on the report and Hopkins hurting anyhow with game against Jags

Maybe Evans makes up for his crap year on Monday night

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam it should be a good battle however I’m worried about my receiving group. as Hopkins and JuJu on the report and Hopkins hurting anyhow with game against Jags

Maybe Evans makes up for his crap year on Monday night
Shit dude, I just had the first positive points from a D in 2 weeks................I'm stoked as all hell.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feeling nervous about this matchup @MilkSpiller22 ... Wentz going down hurt me big time!

Looks like our TE's are first up! Kelce vs. Henry! :yahoo:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ and I just realized that Julio Jones is going up against TB on Monday night... Better get a big lead before Sunday is over with!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys I haven't done this all year but I am really tired of looking at this lineup, so please let me know what you would go with. It's my league, which is standard and we play two RB's, two WR/TE's, and two RB/WR/TE's. These are my options:

Gurley (no brainer here)
Julio Jones (also no brainer)

Michael Crabtree vs. Dallas (no Amari Cooper)
Doug Baldwin vs. Rams
Jordy Nelson vs. Carolina (with Rodgers back)
Isaiah Crowell vs. Baltimore
Jerick McKinnon vs. Cincinnati
Dion Lewis vs. Pittsburgh (I really think this is going to more of a Brady and passing game)
Kerwynn Williams vs. Washington
Chris Ivory vs. Houston (this will only be an option if Fournette doesn't play)

So I need four of those guys and one must be a running back and one must be a wide receiver.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough

Crabby

Crowell

Baldwin

Nelson insta chemistry and Adams watched closer as defacto number 1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys I haven't done this all year but I am really tired of looking at this lineup, so please let me know what you would go with. It's my league, which is standard and we play two RB's, two WR/TE's, and two RB/WR/TE's. These are my options:

Gurley (no brainer here)
Julio Jones (also no brainer)

Michael Crabtree vs. Dallas (no Amari Cooper)
Doug Baldwin vs. Rams
Jordy Nelson vs. Carolina (with Rodgers back)
Isaiah Crowell vs. Baltimore
Jerick McKinnon vs. Cincinnati
Dion Lewis vs. Pittsburgh (I really think this is going to more of a Brady and passing game)
Kerwynn Williams vs. Washington
Chris Ivory vs. Houston (this will only be an option if Fournette doesn't play)

So I need four of those guys and one must be a running back and one must be a wide receiver.

Well, you know the story on my lineup choices, but for what it's worth, my input:

Crabtree, Baldwin (unless the weather get more crappy than predicted), Jordy, K. Williams (only because of bad matchups for the other RBs). .... Lewis, then Ivory if Fournette sits. I know 3 WRs over RBs goes against your grain but. ...... I don't see how you sit those guys given the matchups. ...