• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL_WEEK_7.jpg

Okay so here is your standings sheet through week 7.

A league notes:

Steelers is leading all three triple crown categories and has a perfect 36 power ranking along with a two game on the entire A league.

Obx had his 2nd violation of the lineup rules by leaving Leonard Fournette in who was inactive. Per the constitution he receives an 0-11 breakdown record for the week (it would have been 2-9).

Just a note here on that, if anybody in either league has somebody that they think might not play, there is no reason that you can't just put a note on this message board that if player A is ruled inactive, then could the commissioner please put in player B in for you because you won't be available to check it right before kickoff. I know that nobody in this league would have a problem with that and it has been done in the past.

Top four teams in points are all in the Athos division.

A league has 3 teams under 600 points for the year and the B league has 0.

Playoff seeds:

#1 Steelers (6-1)
#2 Trudem (4-3 division leader and better breakdown record than Ram)
#3 Ram (4-3 division leader and worse breakdown record than Trudem)
#4 Face (4-3 and best breakdown record of the 4-3 wild card teams)

Relegation Station:

Treff 6 power ranking
Joe 8.5 power ranking
OBX 10.5 power ranking
Milk 12 power ranking

Notes from the B league:

B league didn't gain much in the total points for the year but still have a 139 point lead over the A league well on their way to the 168 required.

The top three teams in points in the entire MBBRL are in the Ostrogoths division of death in the B league (Barilko, Lefty, Harold)

Only one team is better than 4-3 (Barilko at 5-2) and only one team is worse than 3-4 (EHB with a hard luck 1-6)

Playoff seeds:

#1 Barilko (5-2)
#2 Sam (4-3 division leader and better breakdown record than Femurov)
#3 Femurov (4-3 division leader and worse breakdown record than Sam)
#4 Lefty (4-3 and best breakdown record of the 4-3 teams)

Movin' on up:

So we have a new breakdown leader in Barilko at 46-31 who now has a two game lead over Lefty who is 44-33 so right now Barilko would get the golden ticket to the A league.

Falling down the portal to hell (or Oblivion):

BK 7.5 power ranking
EHB 11 power ranking

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been getting killed on game time decisions this year and not just in this league.

You say I would have been 2-9 without the penalty, but if I had caught it my backup RB scored 17 points. I could have been in the middle of the pack.:L

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes
Thanks for the offer. Rejected from my phone so no comment ability.
I know it looks like I'm collecting mediocre RB but I'm trying not to.
I'll ponder over it some more.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never ever ever want the #1 pick again..horrible luck. Lost DJ, #2 TyMo loses his job, #3 and four, McAffrey and Benji fully depend on the Cam coaster, which is in rare form to be sure. Tyreek, my #6 is the only player pulling his weight

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never ever ever want the #1 pick again..horrible luck. Lost DJ, #2 TyMo loses his job, #3 and four, McAffrey and Benji fully depend on the Cam coaster, which is in rare form to be sure. Tyreek, my #6 is the only player pulling his weight
thats me in my work money league number 1 pick lost Dj as well and first wr i drafted at 4-48 ARob gone as well

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. I didn't move you above Lefty in the standings, I will correct it and it will be right next week.

Think my numbers might be off too my breakdown was 35-31 last week and i went 6-5 so i should be 41-36